Giulliani Talks About Fraud

Merry Christmas folks!

Does he mention, by name, any of the people who committed fraud or the names of corrupt individuals who were mis-counting votes?

Will it matter to you?

So I guess that's a no. Which means it's more unfounded allegations...

Harris will be an illegitimate president, if she gets away with it.

Harboring so much resentment is a sign that you're basically an unhappy person.

Lol, coming for someone that has been constantly crying for the past 4 years. That's entertaining, you cheated. So she is illegitimate, and I'm a very happy person. Because politics doesn't rule my life.

Merry Christmas folks!

Does he mention, by name, any of the people who committed fraud or the names of corrupt individuals who were mis-counting votes?

Will it matter to you?

Lol, coming for someone that has been constantly crying for the past 4 years. That's entertaining, you cheated. So she is illegitimate, and I'm a very happy person. Because politics doesn't rule my life.

Clearly you're unhappy if you're this focused on someone who isn't even President. Nobody cheated. Your lord and master Trump lost. And you're not taking it very well...completely classless and unhinged.

Correct on all counts.

Smerconish had a great take on these stupid suits and court actions. The blob is collecting this money to "fight" election fraud. Eventually some mouth breathing loser who contributed will say, "What happened to that money." El-Blob-O can point to stuff like this. I stopped following all of the nonsense myself but Smerconish said that there was even a contest made by Trump in New Mexico. LOL Let that sink in. What other motive could he have for contesting New Mexico?

I stopped following the grifting and the fraud by the Orange Messiah fleecing his rubes after the EC voted exactly as they should have.

Orange Jesus has lost a handful of cases since, but he something like 1-60 last time I checked, and 0 instances of fraud.

But the rubes lap it up because cult.

You what's even more frickin' hilarious is that for the last four years you heard the cultists say "But he didn't take a salary!"

Then he raised over $200,000,000 over this fraud "fraud."

:lol:

There has been ZERO transparency in the jurisdictions where fraud is alleged. There is a reason those officials don't want transparency. Our resident "by hook or by crook" leftists, of course, are thrilled with the outcome. They don't care about lying, cheating, or fraud, as long as it's to the benefit of the party.

Merry Christmas folks!

Will it matter to you?

Clearly you're unhappy if you're this focused on someone who isn't even President. Nobody cheated. Your lord and master Trump lost. And you're not taking it very well...completely classless and unhinged.

Lol, if you get away with cheating Harris will be president. Classless was running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Like you loons did.

Correct on all counts.

Smerconish had a great take on these stupid suits and court actions. The blob is collecting this money to "fight" election fraud. Eventually some mouth breathing loser who contributed will say, "What happened to that money." El-Blob-O can point to stuff like this. I stopped following all of the nonsense myself but Smerconish said that there was even a contest made by Trump in New Mexico. LOL Let that sink in. What other motive could he have for contesting New Mexico?

I stopped following the grifting and the fraud by the Orange Messiah fleecing his rubes after the EC voted exactly as they should have.

Orange Jesus has lost a handful of cases since, but he something like 1-60 last time I checked, and 0 instances of fraud.

But the rubes lap it up because cult.

Yeah. Smerconish's take was that the periodic filing of suits is to guard against one of his loyal subjects bringing suit down the line.

Merry Christmas folks!

Will it matter to you?

Lol, if you get away with cheating Harris will be president. Classless was running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Like you loons did.

There is nothing to get away with.

Demonstrating takes more effort than someone like you sitting behind your keyboard crying like a little bitch.

Merry Christmas folks!

Merry Christmas, and my President will remain Trumpy. The senile idiot with the dysfunctional family doesn't nearly qualify and the skank he picked for VP is just as bad.

I've heard about people who just refuse to accept reality. They say things like "Trump will continue to be my president" and "I know Elvis isn't dead" People just like you.

Merry Christmas folks!

Merry Christmas, and my President will remain Trumpy. The senile idiot with the dysfunctional family doesn't nearly qualify and the skank he picked for VP is just as bad.

I've heard about people who just refuse to accept reality. They say things like "Trump will continue to be my president" and "I know Elvis isn't dead" People just like you.

Elvis really is dead, lady. So you need to tuck your boob back in and calm down. You'd be better off if you stop fantacising about the imbecile you voted for. Sane and decent people will never accept that buffoon.

Merry Christmas folks!

Elvis really is dead, lady. So you need to tuck your boob back in and calm down. You'd be better off if you stop fantacising about the imbecile you voted for. Sane and decent people will never accept that buffoon.

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

Merry Christmas folks!

Will it matter to you?

There is nothing to get away with.

Demonstrating takes more effort than someone like you sitting behind your keyboard crying like a little bitch.

No crying, feel sad for the people that think a democrat will look out for them. I know better, that's why I'm happy and you are on here 24/7 whinning about republicans.

I love how the OP abandoned thread the second somebody asked him to name a single name in this voter fraud conspiracy.

Forum List

Back