Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

You need to read the scriptures I provided again. It states the family should help first and only then from individuals, churches and private charities. He did not relegate any responsiblity to the govt. at all. Period end of story!

Really?? Can you provide the exact scripture that says "only"?? How about a quote so I don't waste my time on a fishing expedition. You made the claim how about so support it?

I think you should try reading the Bible youself. I gave you the chapter and verses.

HAHA typical cowards answer from you. You made the claim how about you prove it. Come on lonestar, what are you afraid of?? Provide the exact chapter and verse that says "ONLY." Come on, you made the claim, put up or shut up.

Really?? Can you provide the exact scripture that says "only"?? How about a quote so I don't waste my time on a fishing expedition. You made the claim how about so support it?

I think you should try reading the Bible youself. I gave you the chapter and verses.

HAHA typical cowards answer from you. You made the claim how about you prove it. Come on lonestar, what are you afraid of?? Provide the exact chapter and verse that says "ONLY." Come on, you made the claim, put up or shut up.

Just curious.... What does the Bible say in reference concerning the Anti-Christ and the mark of the beast????? Where does the Bible say they come from??? ;)

Last edited:
That is all that you had to say. Dive was wrong, thanks for admitting it. The rest of your strawman arguments don't matter since no one is making the arguments you are trying to debate.

No Dive wasn't wrong, you're wrong. You have no idea what that scripture even means. If you did then you would understand that Jesus was basically saying that what belongs to Caesar was Caesars and what belonged to God was God's. Now do you belong to the govt.?

Uh dive tried to claim that jesus said that the government should not heal the sick, feed the hungry or shelter the homeless and you said that jesus never stated what the government cannot do.

IF you are correct, that is you showing that dive was WRONG. In this instance and based on what was said only one of you can be correct. So which is it? LOL You lose and your own words show it. LOL
LIAR

i said Jesus did NOT tell the government to do it, he told HIS PEOPLE to do it

No Dive wasn't wrong, you're wrong. You have no idea what that scripture even means. If you did then you would understand that Jesus was basically saying that what belongs to Caesar was Caesars and what belonged to God was God's. Now do you belong to the govt.?

Uh dive tried to claim that jesus said that the government should not heal the sick, feed the hungry or shelter the homeless and you said that jesus never stated what the government cannot do.

IF you are correct, that is you showing that dive was WRONG. In this instance and based on what was said only one of you can be correct. So which is it? LOL You lose and your own words show it. LOL
LIAR

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

ok moron, show the scripture where Jesus said to have the GOVERNMENT NOT do those things

and this was your response

"render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's"

You have tried to argue that your quote shows that jesus said that the government should not do the things listed in the comic strip. You lose AGAIN.

LOL dude unlike you, I do have this saved and will gladly show what you actually said as many times as it takes. You as usual have NOTHING but lies and spin as you try desperately to CYA.

Last edited:

LIAR

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

ok moron, show the scripture where Jesus said to have the GOVERNMENT NOT do those things

You have tried to argue that your quote shows that jesus said that the government should not do the things listed in the comic strip. You lose AGAIN.

LOL dude unlike you, I do have this saved and will gladly show what you actually said as many times as it takes. You as usual have NOTHING but lies and spin as you try desperately to CYA.
you are fucking pathetic
LOL

and no where did i EVER say that Jesus said the government couldnt do it
but, WHO did he tell TO DO IT?????

it sure as hell wasnt the governemnt
because he said to let Caesar take care of Caesar

Last edited:
LIAR

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

you are fucking pathetic
LOL

So in other words you didn't mean to make that claim? And yet your respond to my post shows that you did just that. This question is what we have been talking about through this whole thread and you have claimed that you provided the proof throughout it. NOW yopu are trying to argue that you never said it LOL

It's right there in your own words.

You tried to claim that "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's" shows that jesus said that the government should not do the things listed in the strip, which were heal the sick, shelter the homeless and feed the hungry.

That was YOUR response and now you are running away from your own words. LOL

here is the comic strip

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

This is what I posted

you are fucking pathetic
LOL

So in other words you didn't mean to make that claim? And yet your respond to my post shows that you did just that. This question is what we have been talking about through this whole thread and you have claimed that you provided the proof throughout it. NOW yopu are trying to argue that you never said it LOL

You tried to claim that "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's" shows that jesus said that the government should not do the things listed in the strip, which were heal the sick, shelter the homeless and feed the hungry.

i DIDNT make that claim
Jesus told more "DO's" than he did "DO NOT's"
and there is a joke i heard a lot time ago the a Christian should concentrate on DOING the DO's and you wont have TIME for the DO NOT's

you are fucking pathetic
LOL

i DIDNT make that claim
and there is a joke i heard a lot time ago the a Christian should concentrate on DOING the DO's and you wont have TIME for the DO NOT's

Then WHY did you post this,

in response to this,

in reference to this,

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

Why did you post it in response to it if you didn't intend it to be a response to it??? and why did you claim that you answered it?

I would like to see either one of you provide either side of this. Good luck to both of you.
i already answered that
:eusa_whistle:

No you didn't. You provided a response that was NOT an answer to the question asked. That is all that you provided. So stop claiming you answered when you clearly did NOT.

Please explain.

i DIDNT make that claim

in response to this,

in reference to this,

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

Why did you post it in response to it if you didn't intend it to be a response to it??? and why did you claim that you answered it?

i already answered that
:eusa_whistle:

No you didn't. You provided a response that was NOT an answer to the question asked. That is all that you provided. So stop claiming you answered when you clearly did NOT.

Please explain.
OMG do you REALLY need that explained AGAIN?!?!?!

i dont know what the fuck you are smoking, but damn it, stop doing it before you completely lose your fucking mind

I made the claim and provided the scriptures which is a hell of a lot more than you liberal idiots do. Throughout the Bible it tells of who should care for the less fortunate and it list only those that I have listed and the government was not one of them. In order for you to support your claim that Jesus or the Bible makes the claim that the government is to be responsible then the burden is on you to prove it.

Truth is, you lost this debate the minute you started it because you have no knowledge of what the Bible says or the reason Jesus walked this earth.

Lonestar, you are one of the most ignorant people around when it comes to understand the Bible or the Savior. Nothing in the Bible remotely indicates a government should not provide for the people. Only the most ignorant or most immoral would argue that the Bible does prohibt such activity. Go to.

Lonestar, you are one of the most ignorant people around when it comes to understand the Bible or the Savior. Nothing in the Bible remotely indicates a government should not provide for the people. Only the most ignorant or most immoral would argue that the Bible does prohibt such activity. Go to.

Oh brother, the resident troll chimes in. Look dumbass, it does state in the Bible where help for the poor should come from and nowhere does it state that it should come from government. Period!

i DIDNT make that claim

in response to this,

in reference to this,

Glenn+Beck+as+Jesus.jpg

Please explain.
OMG do you REALLY need that explained AGAIN?!?!?!

i dont know what the fuck you are smoking, but damn it, stop doing it before you completely lose your fucking mind

Nice avoidance but the fact remains that you posted your quote in response to my post claiming that you addressed it. If your response was not meant as an answer to my post then why even bother posting in response top my post and then why claim that you answered it??

Why did you post it in response to it if you didn't intend it to be a response to it???

Oh brother, the resident troll chimes in. Look dumbass, it does state in the Bible where help for the poor should come from and nowhere does it state that it should come from government. Period!

That is an ignorant troll comment, Lonestar. You clearly do not understand the Bible. Are you even a Christian? Your posts makes a reasonable person wonder just what is your religion.

I agree about the message is what is more important.

I would like to add that your first sentance works both ways. Those deliberatly distorting the size of the crowd in either direction lack integrity.

I agree with your conclusion, but somewhere around 87,000 to 125,000 looks about right, would you not agree?

I would have until people showed me pictures of what 80,000 people at giant's stadium looked like. With those pictures i've been shown I would guess it was closer to over 200,000. I could be overestimating or underestimating i'm not sure but judging from the pictures i've seen of the event combined with the pictures of giant stadium and considering the square footage of each thats where I get my guess.

Giants stadium is 20,000 square feet Giants Stadium Information

The national mall is 146 acres or well over 400,000 square feet. National Mall

WikiAnswers - How many square feet is one acre

But its really tough to guess even with all that taken into consideration.

No challenges from the anti-beck rally people? C'mon i'm sure you can argue these facts away somehow.

The question of numbers have been settled to a reasonable person's standard: 80 to 150 thousand.

The question of numbers have been settled to a reasonable person's standard: 80 to 150 thousand.

How so? Information? Links evidence? Anything?

I at least gave you some links that helped back up me saying it was easily over 200,000 people based on the pictures of Giants stadium that the anti-beck bloggers were using combined with the square footage of giants stadium in comparison to the square footage of the national mall.

I'm willing to listen if you have something to back that up. Like I said its really hard to guess and i'm in no way 100% certain of any numbers claims.

Forum List

Back