Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

i'm watching it now

Well, now he has two new viewers, I'm checking out his web shows.

He'll be happy with all this free advertising.
yeah, i hardly ever watched him, didnt like his style, too much drama
but because of all this bullshit i have watched the show several times
still too much drama for my tastes
if i want to watch drama, i can find better in other shows

keeping up with the kardashians. lol

i hate you now

you made me have to actually look that up
:lol:

i hate you now

my wife watches those bitches.
dont get me wrong, i love some reality shows
but not the ones that are some famous assholes that just want to make more money
i really dont care about those ones
but "the colony" on discovery is great
and i have been watching the real world for years
i think its funny how these kids go on and make total fools out of themselves

i hate you now

my wife watches those bitches.
dont get me wrong, i love some reality shows
but not the ones that are some famous assholes that just want to make more money
i really dont care about those ones
but "the colony" on discovery is great
and i have been watching the real world for years
i think its funny how these kids go on and make total fools out of themselves

since I am tortured frequently with having to hear those idiots, I had to torture you with it. :lol::lol::lol:

I just finished a 5 day marathon doing 3 seasons of Dexter. I never before thought that I would have a favorite Serial Killer, yet now I strangely find that I do. Help me ... Someone...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Puppet boy aka barry hussein soetoro is the biggest racist in history. Spent twenty long years in a hate whitey and hate jew church. His beard aka mitch is a usa hater and long time friend of the nation of islam,another hate whitey and hate jew group!! Barry is the puppet for communisim,the real president is axelrod the commie and the vp is rambo the shitcago thug!! Wake up people!!!! A usa hater and muslim non citizen is sitting in our whitehouse, that is when he's not touring the world on our dime!!

i'm watching it now

That was my opinion too.

I'm starting to enjoy watching web clips, half the stuff that comes out of his mouth has me :rofl:.

I'm sitting here going "OMFG did he just say that"

Anyone have any other video of him inciting violence? I'm slow at work today and have time to watch and analyze again.

Puppet boy aka barry hussein soetoro is the biggest racist in history. Spent twenty long years in a hate whitey and hate jew church. His beard aka mitch is a usa hater and long time friend of the nation of islam,another hate whitey and hate jew group!! Barry is the puppet for communisim,the real president is axelrod the commie and the vp is rambo the shitcago thug!! Wake up people!!!! A usa hater and muslim non citizen is sitting in our whitehouse, that is when he's not touring the world on our dime!!

So do you or don't you like Obama?

Is this you, Mrs. Beck?

Is this you, Mrs. Beck?

Wow. Didnt think you guys could sink to a new level. But you cant deal with Glenn so you are mocking his wife... brilliant arguments. Cant imagine why you guys dont get respect here.

Sounds like you are drinking the Kool-Aid while passing it out. Do you sleep with your aluminum foil admiral's hat on? Do you shower in it? Tell Elvis I said Hi!

59 Pages of Reading between the lines of bullshit piled on bullshit. Support your claim with a link or try a new argument. A Link either is or isn't ATL. It is not relative.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have supported my claim. Whether or not you agree with my opinion is another matter altogether.

The source material has been linked several times, and then discussed. Perhaps you missed that?

What kind of "link" would you like? Someone else's opinion on what Beck said?

And as far as "the Kool Aid" goes, I'm not the one comparing the current administration to the Nazis.

That would be your buddy, Glenn Beck, with the conspiracy theories. I'm just pointing out that he's using the media to spread his crazy-assed conspiracy theories.

Sounds like you are drinking the Kool-Aid while passing it out. Do you sleep with your aluminum foil admiral's hat on? Do you shower in it? Tell Elvis I said Hi!

59 Pages of Reading between the lines of bullshit piled on bullshit. Support your claim with a link or try a new argument. A Link either is or isn't ATL. It is not relative.

I have supported my claim. Whether or not you agree with my opinion is another matter altogether.

The source material has been linked several times, and then discussed. Perhaps you missed that?

And as far as "the Kool Aid" goes, I'm not the one comparing the current administration to the Nazis.

That would be your buddy, Glenn Beck, with the conspiracy theories. I'm just pointing out that he's using the media to spread his crazy-assed conspiracy theories.

First, comparing an administration is not a conspiracy theory, it's a comparison ...

Second, you have shown nothing but a lack of knowledge about how media works.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Washington Vampires Out for Blood

Note the part at the end:

These vampires are not going to be satisfied by just sucking the blood of GM's top guy, the AIG executives or any other business or businessperson.

Their thirst for power and control is unquenchable and there are only two ways for this to end: Either the economy becomes like the walking dead or you drive a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers.

*yawn* With all the new viewers he is getting from this "outrage" the prices for advertising is likely to go up, so yeah, leaking the number he "lost" is a good media ploy that is only helping his career.

The only way to truly hurt a show is to not talk about it, bury it's publicity under the rug, the more people talk about something, the stronger that show's ratings are. If they really wanted to end his show, they wouldn't mention it, ever.

The New York Post reports a Long Island single mother of three was arrested Thursday for “scouting out and taking pictures” of an Air National Guard base, with an assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition in her car.

Turns out this woman is Nancy Genovese, whose MySpace page (which has since been set to private) has an embedded clip from Beck’s June 17 program and a post calling for others to re-post it. Here is an excerpt from the clip:

We are coming. We will be heard. We will be represented. You think that we are so busy with our lives that we will never come for you. And we were. But now you’ve gone and done it. We are the formally silent majority, all of us. Quietly work, pay our taxes, obey the laws, vote, save money, keep our noses to the grindstone – now looking up at you. You have awakened us, and a patriotic spirit so strong and so powerful. It had been sleeping too long. You have pushed us too far.

The only thing that you are lacking is a Single Credible Link. And Yes I have read every post on this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where Does Glen Beck Incite Violence?

Where does Glen Beck Encourage Others to Do so?

Where Are The Arrest Reports?

Where Are The Hospital Reports?

10 Links? A+

5 Links? B+

3 Links? C+

1 Link? C

0 Links 59 Pages? U Incomplete
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Washington Vampires Out for Blood

Note the part at the end:

These vampires are not going to be satisfied by just sucking the blood of GM's top guy, the AIG executives or any other business or businessperson.

Their thirst for power and control is unquenchable and there are only two ways for this to end: Either the economy becomes like the walking dead or you drive a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers.
you don't understand a metaphor?

The New York Post reports a Long Island single mother of three was arrested Thursday for “scouting out and taking pictures” of an Air National Guard base, with an assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition in her car.

Turns out this woman is Nancy Genovese, whose MySpace page (which has since been set to private) has an embedded clip from Beck’s June 17 program and a post calling for others to re-post it. Here is an excerpt from the clip:

We are coming. We will be heard. We will be represented. You think that we are so busy with our lives that we will never come for you. And we were. But now you’ve gone and done it. We are the formally silent majority, all of us. Quietly work, pay our taxes, obey the laws, vote, save money, keep our noses to the grindstone – now looking up at you. You have awakened us, and a patriotic spirit so strong and so powerful. It had been sleeping too long. You have pushed us too far.

Even more publicity for Beck! More viewers! Higher ratings! More money from advertisers.

Forum List

Back