Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

Did you attempt to follow the steps he was taking to establish why he was able to make the statements he made?

Or did the "Oh Barry can't be for that!" wall come up before he got another word out of his mouth?

Glenn Beck is saying Barry is not concerned for your grandma at all , the plug won't be connected in the first place, so it won't have to be pulled and he can say that because of what he points out about who Barry has chosen to surround himself with, what they have said in their own words and why that is important.

If he couldn't demonstrate any of the above from statements , etc. I'd say you might have a point.

Barry has shown his compassion for his fellow human beings by voting no on a bill that would have allowed medical treatment for babies that survive an abortion , only to be left struggling for life w/o any attempt to help them.

If he doesn't care for a baby under thos ecircumstances ....

I don't see where he is going to be any more concerned about my granny that costing the
state run option grundles of money and thus want to make sure she gets hooked up in the first place.

BTW - Glenn was castigated for telling his viewers to be polite at the town halls by a contributor on O Reilly !

So Glenn is not inciting treason or riots...

That's what Barry is personally doing by wrecking the economy and nationalizing everything he can.

LOL, and you people accuse ME of "Drinking the Kool-Aid".

Alrighty, I've made my case. It's all here on this thread in black and white for anyone who wants to read it.

I'm obviously never going to convince you folks, so I'm going to stop trying, and move on to other threads.

But just know that disagreeing with me doesn't prove me wrong.

Not being able to provide a credible link does suggest just that.

Why not mellow out with some Pizza?

American Civil Liberties Union :

Psst, hey Roberts, it was your boy "Curious George II" that "wrecked the economy", not "Barry". It was also Bushie-Boy who gave out the bank bailouts.

And Glenn Beck was one of George's biggest fans, only being slightly critical of him at the very end, when it helped the political agenda of the Republican party to be critical of him.

As to your other points? If the premise is BS (ex: Obama's advisor is a "Nazi Eugenicist") then the conclusion from the BS Premise is also BS. Abortion scare tactics? Seen too much BS Propaganda from both sides of that issue, and not really interested in it at all.

Psst, hey Roberts, it was your boy "Curious George II" that "wrecked the economy", not "Barry". It was also Bushie-Boy who gave out the bank bailouts.

And Glenn Beck was one of George's biggest fans, only being slightly critical of him at the very end, when it helped the political agenda of the Republican party to be critical of him.

As to your other points? If the premise is BS (ex: Obama's advisor is a "Nazi Eugenicist") then the conclusion from the BS Premise is also BS. Abortion scare tactics? Seen too much BS Propaganda from both sides of that issue, and not really interested in it at all.

You are both right and wrong, to use Obama's logic, Bush inherited the mess. :eusa_whistle:

You are both right and wrong, to use Obama's logic, Bush inherited the mess. :eusa_whistle:
and he's also forgetting that Obama WAS a senator for that last 2 years
so he contributed to it

Not being able to provide a credible link does suggest just that.

Why not mellow out with some Pizza?

American Civil Liberties Union :

Perhaps you missed the recent fine examples I just posted.

And, again, it was good old Bushie Boy who strengthened the government's ability to check on your every move. Do you think all the information in that ACLU ad is not available to the government right now through credit card tracking, computer surveillance, etc?

Even if that were true, and I'm not saying Clinton was faultless in that, certainly Bush I and Reagan had a lot to do with it....

He had 8 years to fix it, and did NADA, unless you count doubling the size of the national debt. Yet Glenn Beck supported him right up until close to the end of those 8 years.

Meanwhile Obama's been in office for 7 months, and the man has done nothing but criticize Mr Obama, call him a racist and compare him to Hitler.

Last edited:

Even if that were true, and I'm not saying Clinton was faultless in that, certainly Bush I and Reagan had a lot to do with it....

He had 8 years to fix it, and did NADA, unless you count doubling the size of the national debt, yet Glenn Beck supported him right up until close to the end of those 8 years.

Meanwhile Obama's been in office for 7 months, and the man has done nothing but criticize Mr Obama, call him a racist and compare him to Hitler.

No, Bush tried, oddly, with the same policies Obama is using. Bush failed, but he did try, Obama isn't very smart for using techniques that failed the first time.

so he contributed to it

Well, let's see, Obama was one of 535 people in a big old legislature. A junior member at that, as you people were so fond of pointing out, again, and again during campaign season.

Now that you can blame him for something, you're trying to say he was making the decisions all along? That's rich.

Last edited:
No, Bush tried, oddly, with the same policies Obama is using. Bush failed, but he did try, Obama isn't very smart for using techniques that failed the first time.

Tried WHAT? Lowering taxes?

Yeah, that was pretty effective, especially during wartime, wasn't it?

He was really trying to reign in all that extra military spending with his pile of crap Iraq invasion, wasn't he? Oh and all those times he vetoed the Republican-Controlled congress on their spending budgets! LOL!

so he contributed to it

Well, let's see, Obama was one of 535 people in a big old legislature. A junior member at that, as you people were so fond of poionting out, again, and again.

Now that you can blame him for something, you're trying to say he was making the decisions all along? That's rich.

Are you suggesting that Obama was and is unqualified? How many times did he stick his neck out and vote present? Real set of balls. How much did that Senate Seat cost him?

Tried WHAT? Lowering taxes?

Yeah, that was pretty effective, especially during wartime, wasn't it?

He was really trying to reign in all that extra military spending with his pile of crap Iraq invasion, wasn't he? Oh and all those times he vetoed the Republican-Controlled congress on their spending budgets! LOL!

I think that Obama is in Afghanistan for Oil and Poppy. American Lives at risk to protect the Heroin trade? Where is the outrage from the left? ... Still shooting up?

LOL, you can think what you want, we KNOW that Bush was in Iraq for "Oil and Poppy".

After all, all the other reasons he gave us turned out to be BS.

Are you suggesting that Obama was and is unqualified? How many times did he stick his neck out and vote present? Real set of balls. How much did that Senate Seat cost him?

I'm suggesting that as a member of the legislative branch, Obama had 1/535 of the power that Bush had at the time.

Do you disagree?

But hey, I guess I could have chosen someone that was an alcoholic, ran 3 businesses into the ground, and was AWOL during 'nam instead. That kind of choice seemed to work well for you guys.

Last edited:
so he contributed to it

Well, let's see, Obama was one of 535 people in a big old legislature. A junior member at that, as you people were so fond of pointing out, again, and again during campaign season.

i said he was a PART of it
there is nothing untrue in that statement

Forum List

Back