Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Wow .. Vast, you really don't see it? You really don't understand what's going on? That's a shame really.

Sorry, I'm just not drinking the Kool-Aid.

So explain it to me in little, easy-to-understand words.

The president actually has about the same amount of power as each member of both the House and Congress ... :eusa_whistle:

If you can't figure it out by that, then you are a lost cause.

Wow .. Vast, you really don't see it? You really don't understand what's going on? That's a shame really.

The president actually has about the same amount of power as each member of both the House and Congress ... :eusa_whistle:

No, no no.

Now, I see where you are coming from, but, the president has the power of the Veto, and now the power of the Line-Item-Veto. He has much more power than each individual member of congress, as any decision they make individually can be negated by the decisions of any of the other 535 members of congress.

No, no no.

Now, I see where you are coming from, but, the president has the power of the Veto, and now the power of the Line-Item-Veto. He has much more power than each individual member of congress, as any decision they make individually can be negated by the decisions of any of the other 535 members of congress.

Congress and the House can also overturn that as well ...

LOL, you can think what you want, we KNOW that Bush was in Iraq for "Oil and Poppy".

After all, all the other reasons he gave us turned out to be BS.
yeah, keep drinking that koolaid

"Poppy" being his nick-name for his father. Try and keep up son, you're falling behind! :lol:
i knew that was what you meant
it still wasnt

and it looks like its YOU that needs to keep up
stop swilling all that koolaid

No, no no.

uh, line item veto(the way it was done) was ruled unconstutional by SCOTUS and removed

Psst, hey Roberts, it was your boy "Curious George II" that "wrecked the economy", not "Barry". It was also Bushie-Boy who gave out the bank bailouts.

And Glenn Beck was one of George's biggest fans, only being slightly critical of him at the very end, when it helped the political agenda of the Republican party to be critical of him.

As to your other points? If the premise is BS (ex: Obama's advisor is a "Nazi Eugenicist") then the conclusion from the BS Premise is also BS. Abortion scare tactics? Seen too much BS Propaganda from both sides of that issue, and not really interested in it at all.

Glenn spent all 8 years of the administration ripping President Bush a new one when he disagreed with him. Youd know this if you actually bothered to pay attention to what he said.

He is also more than straight forward about trusting Bush longer than he should have. And never wanting to do that again. Yet you expect him to blindly follow Obama now simply because he has a D next to his name. How sane is that?

Glenn spent all 8 years of the administration ripping President Bush a new one when he disagreed with him. Youd know this if you actually bothered to pay attention to what he said.

He is also more than straight forward about trusting Bush longer than he should have. And never wanting to do that again. Yet you expect him to blindly follow Obama now simply because he has a D next to his name. How sane is that?
I'd like to see some proof of this.

Oh you mean they never showed that on Olberfuhrer's program?

meh, i googled >glen beck rips bush< and got nothing other than other people ripping bush, so then i tried >Glen Beck "rips bush"<

so i kinda doubt it happened
and would like to see the proof

meh, i googled >glen beck rips bush< and got nothing other than other people ripping bush, so then i tried >Glen Beck "rips bush"<

well, I'm sure he never "ripped" Bush. but he may have disagreed with his overspending.

well, I'm sure he never "ripped" Bush. but he may have disagreed with his overspending.
oh, of that i'm sure
and i highly doubt Beck supported the PA
or TARP
or most of the other crazy spending that was done
but i dont have any proof

You know, even after all this, I still haven't seen anything showing Beck called for people to physically assault anyone.

Are you suggesting that Obama was and is unqualified? How many times did he stick his neck out and vote present? Real set of balls. How much did that Senate Seat cost him?

I'm suggesting that as a member of the legislative branch, Obama had 1/535 of the power that Bush had at the time.

Do you disagree?

But hey, I guess I could have chosen someone that was an alcoholic, ran 3 businesses into the ground, and was AWOL during 'nam instead. That kind of choice seemed to work well for you guys.

Thats 1/100 in the Senate. He did pay allot of money to be in that seat, after all, to be in that seat, show some respect. After loosing out to Al Pacino in the role for Scar Face.

Pacino out performed him on reading from the teleprompter, this was recorded on that fateful day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-v69OK3EVE]YouTube - Al Pacino as Scarface reads Dr Seuss![/ame]

No, no no.

uh, line item veto(the way it was done) was ruled unconstutional by SCOTUS and removed

Except that Bush effectively revived it in Executive Order 13457, "Protecting American Taxpayers From Government Spending on Wasteful Earmarks".

Check it out here:

Executive Order 13457 - Wikisource

Bold and Italics added by me, to point out the obvious.

Yep, conveniently stating this for the record right after it became politically expedient to do so. As I stated earlier.

Right about the same time all the other Republicans started moving away from Bush, letting him take the heat for the Bank Bailouts, etc. Pretty convenient altogether, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back