Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

Lonestar,

He's a drunk, a lier,and an ex-drug addict. Simply google it. I have ansd there are several thousand articles of proof. You know it.

Just admit you can't prove it and move on.

Just because an article on the internet says so doesn't make it true. But you knew that, right?

And the word is "liar" not "lier"

Beck freely discusses his past issues with alcohol and drugs. He spent a good portion of the beginning of his tv show (I don't listen to him on radio) yesterday addressing his remarks regarding Obama and his daughter. He regrets his comments and makes no excuses for them. His wife very calmly let him know, in a way only a wife can, that is was wrong.

So? if Beck smeared the Obama's daughter.

Does that mean the Obama smeared his own daughter.:eek:

Beck freely discusses his past issues with alcohol and drugs. He spent a good portion of the beginning of his tv show (I don't listen to him on radio) yesterday addressing his remarks regarding Obama and his daughter. He regrets his comments and makes no excuses for them. His wife very calmly let him know, in a way only a wife can, that is was wrong.

His past, I can accept. But this moron is stating that Beck is all these things, not was. And he has failed to prove his claim.

An alchoholic is always an alchoholic...always. Check with AA if you don't believe me, they always are at risk of taking just one drink. A drug addict is the same. Beck fits both of these categories. I can't help it if your god has a "rough" background. He earned it. As for him being a liEr that is legendary.

Stephanie,

To those on the extreme right Beck is their god. O'Reilly, Limpdick, and the rest of the crazies on Fox News are the diciples

Know what I'd like to see?

Someone go after Beck and his family and put them up like Beck does to others.

You know what I'd like to see? You actually having compassion for another human being.

Gee, that's a really good point. AGayBiker is very, very good at faux outrage on any given topic - particularly Iraq - but, thinking about it, I have never read anything vaguely like compassion from him.

An alchoholic is always an alchoholic...always. Check with AA if you don't believe me, they always are at risk of taking just one drink. A drug addict is the same. Beck fits both of these categories. I can't help it if your god has a "rough" background. He earned it. As for him being a liEr that is legendary.

Well if that's what they teach you in AA then it's no wonder you're retarded.

You claimed he IS an alcoholic, drug addict and a liar, yet you have failed to support any of these claims with facts. Just because a person had an addiction does not mean has an addiction. And you have not provided any of the lies you claim Beck has told.

Stephanie,

To those on the extreme right Beck is their god. O'Reilly, Limpdick, and the rest of the crazies on Fox News are the diciples

You wouldn't recognize 'extreme right' if they wore jackboots, moron.

I never watched or listened to Beck. I had previously seen a part of one of his TV shows and found him just plain irritating.

But he recently (within the past week or two) came aboard the Sirius Satellite Radio Network on their conservative political station called "PATRIOT." So, just out of curiosity, I listened a couple of times. I found him less irritating on the radio. More banter. A bit more jocular. A bit less frantic and (by appearances) a bit less cuckoo.

One of the shows I heard part of was that one where they imitated Malia. At one point they seemed to realize that the imitaion sounded more like Elmo from Sesame Street. I have to admit, it was funny when the Malia voice became the Elmo voice and the questions began with the phrase, "What Elmo wants to know is . . . ."

Dragging the kids into it is stupid. The President should refrain, and so should Beck.

Beck at least apologized.

Stephanie,

You wouldn't recognize 'extreme right' if they wore jackboots, moron.

I never watched or listened to Beck. I had previously seen a part of one of his TV shows and found him just plain irritating.

But he recently (within the past week or two) came aboard the Sirius Satellite Radio Network on their conservative political station called "PATRIOT." So, just out of curiosity, I listened a couple of times. I found him less irritating on the radio. More banter. A bit more jocular. A bit less frantic and (by appearances) a bit less cuckoo.

One of the shows I heard part of was that one where they imitated Malia. At one point they seemed to realize that the imitaion sounded more like Elmo from Sesame Street. I have to admit, it was funny when the Malia voice became the Elmo voice and the questions began with the phrase, "What Elmo wants to know is . . . ."

Dragging the kids into it is stupid. The President should refrain, and so should Beck.

Beck at least apologized.

His ONLY comment should have been "Did you ever notice that when a Statist gets their back pinned to a wall? They Bring the 'CHILDREN' into the fray..."

And left it at that. And yes, at least he apologized. When's the last time a Statist apologized for bringing chlidren into the discussion when it really didn't concern the 'children'...and was meant purely for heart-tugging purposes only? -NEVER-

whoa.
I didn't know Beck was God, when did that happen.:lol:
nobody sent me or the Mormons the memo.

BTW, Sherry, you should listen to his radio program. I find it better than his TV show, all be it I haven't seen much of that since I don't watch TV really.

Lonestar,

Don't forget that Glenn Beck is a drunk, a drug addict, and a proven lier.

Prove each of your claims and you may have a point.

Glenn Beck is a drunk.

Glenn Beck is a drug addict.

Glen Beck is a proven lier [sic].

Well, here is the alcohol and drug bit.

But at the age of 30, Beck lost his passion for radio - and everything else - as he was consumed by alcoholism and drug addiction. Coming to terms with his past and staying sober shifted his life direction. He found new love (his second wife, Tania) and religion (he was baptized Mormon) and decided he would pursue a career in talk radio.

Glenn Beck - About

I won't touch the "liar" bit, since it will just turn into "yes he is..." and "no he isn't!"

whoa.
I didn't know Beck was God, when did that happen.:lol:

BTW, Sherry, you should listen to his radio program. I find it better than his TV show, all be it I haven't seen much of that since I don't watch TV really.

His Radio program is really much better.

I probably would enjoy it, but I barely have time to watch the DVR of his TV show.

His Radio program is really much better.

I probably would enjoy it, but I barely have time to watch the DVR of his TV show.
Gotta find a station and listen in the car or download his podcasts. Trust me, Pat Grey and Stu are really powerful additions to his show. Make you laugh that much harder as well as go 'no shit!'

>Glenn Beck admits donut addiction!<

shut up Pat!

>Beck says nuke the gay whales for Jesus!<

He never said anything of the kind... Now quit the arguing with idiots voice.

>Do... or do not... there is no try. No...? Yes...?<

You too Yoda.

>Glenn... Glenn... your naughty behavior is even reaching the news up here in heaven. HEE heee! You need to start behaving and stop rocking the boat. Hoo!hoo hooooo<

And no more Michael Jackson either!

Sorry, Pat Grey went nuts on my keyboard while responding.

I notice how "GO TO HELL" fixates on the PAST of BECK in an attempt to detract from what he does NOW.

That's the problem with you fuckin' Statists...you FIXATE on the past...of an individual.

All it tells me is that Beck in getting under your fuckin' skin as is Limbaugh, Levin, Boortz, and a myriad Of Conservatives.

GOOD DEAL.

Forum List

Back