Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

How is my av mocking the holocaust? Calling Obama (a black man) an Nazi isn't mocking the holocaust?

By the way, I have received so many responses pertaining to my Av. Most positive but here is a question to you since you think its negative, why do you continue to miss the gay reference?

show us where any of us called obama a Nazi, you simple minded fuckhead.

Show me where I said any of you in here called him one. Show me. I will get a beer and get comfortable waiting.

OH and by the way, still waiting.

Did you hear about the idiot IN HERE who was backing up Dive Con.

No. Did you hear about the piece of shit fuckstain who tarnished the holocaust to make a political point? Well did you Adolf?

Link me to one or see the highlighted area above.
i could be wrong, because i dont remember what thread it was in, but they have been posted to you MULTIPLE times

so fuck off asswipe

So thats a no on a link. Moron indeed. Come on dude, one idiot in here was actually backing you up. He has to feel like a silly goose now. LOL
its been posted to you, and you deny it has
what makes you think i would continue to post the same shit to a fucking moron like you?
i'm not insane, like YOU are
if you think Hannity is anything like a nazi, you are insane
and your "coming out" thing, has NOTHING to do with homosexuality
that just more stupidity on your part
it was refering to him coming out as a fucking nazi you moron
you are too stupid even to understand THAT stupid fucking image

Last edited:
Link me to one or see the highlighted area above.

Why? You obviously don't know the definition of the word "lie"...

so far all you've posted is leftist hackness... If you're not going to bring youer A-Game, why should anyone else?

So, still no links to MSNBC lying about anything? That's a NO to MSNBC lying?

you're right. Olberführer and Madcow never lie about anything. you stupid fuck. You and msnbc are like these nuts who watch Pat Robertson 24/7. Except on Msnbc, it's the Ossiah they are glorifying.

i could be wrong, because i dont remember what thread it was in, but they have been posted to you MULTIPLE times

so fuck off asswipe

So thats a no on a link. Moron indeed. Come on dude, one idiot in here was actually backing you up. He has to feel like a silly goose now. LOL
what makes you think i would continue to post the same shit to a fucking moron like you?
and your
coming out" thing, has NOTHING to do with homosexuality

I didnt call Hannity a Nazi. Could you link me to that please? Show me where I said he was a Nazi. :lol:

and your

I didnt call Hannity a Nazi. Could you link me to that please? Show me where I said he was a Nazi. :lol:

it's in your avatar you stupid cum stain.

and your

amazing, isnt it

How is my av mocking the holocaust? Calling Obama (a black man) an Nazi isn't mocking the holocaust?

By the way, I have received so many responses pertaining to my Av. Most positive but here is a question to you since you think its negative, why do you continue to miss the gay reference?

Show me where I said any of you in here called him one. Show me. I will get a beer and get comfortable waiting.

So that's a no, then? You have no evidence of anyone here calling 0bama a Nazi?

So your excuse for the Nazi reference is that other people are doing it to Barry Zero so that makes it OK for you to do it too?

Are you OK with people who call Barry Zero a Nazi? (sounds like you aren't, since you mentioned it)

So your condemning an action by others while performing the same action?

"But Mom, Jimmy does it why can't I?"

How mature, zo na...

Why? You obviously don't know the definition of the word "lie"...

so far all you've posted is leftist hackness... If you're not going to bring youer A-Game, why should anyone else?

you're right. Olberführer (isn't that an insult to holocaust survivors? LOL) and Madcow never lie about anything. you stupid fuck. You and msnbc are like these nuts who watch Pat Robertson 24/7. Except on Msnbc, it's the Ossiah they are glorifying.

Is Madcow on MSNBC now? I hope not. He sucks. If so, can you link me to a lie he has told since getting there...oh and I will ask but I know better, can you link me to a lie told by Olbermann? (I know you cant but had to ask).

I really don't think Madcow is on MSNBC, but I could be wrong. Hmmm. Again, link me to a lie he has told since getting there though, please.

Last edited:

you're right. Olberführer (isn't that an insult to holocaust survivors? LOL) and Madcow never lie about anything. you stupid fuck. You and msnbc are like these nuts who watch Pat Robertson 24/7. Except on Msnbc, it's the Ossiah they are glorifying.

Is Madcow on MSNBC now? I hope not. He sucks. If so, can you link me to a lie he has told since getting there...oh and I will ask but I know better, can you link me to a lie told by Olbermann? (I know you cant but had to ask).

I really don't think Madcow is on MSNBC, but I could be wrong. Hmmm. Again, link me to a lie he has told since getting there though, please.
you dumb fuck
he was talking about maddow
LOL

I never said anyone in here did. Provide me a link as to me saying I said anyone in here did. Is this too fast for you?
So your excuse for the Nazi reference is that other people are doing it to Barry Zero so that makes it OK for you to do it too?
I am willing to ask every single Jewish person in here to respond to this question, is my av. an insult to the holocaust. Fair enough?
Are you OK with people who call Barry Zero a Nazi? (sounds like you aren't, since you mentioned it)

How mature, zo na...

Please see my highlighted area's above. Thank you doodie head. :lol: The irony of you calling me immature and spelling my name zo na is priceless.

you dumb fuck
LOL

Even better. I know for a fact she is borderline genius. Can you provide me a link to her lying, EVER? That would be fantastic. If not, then you lose? If not, then you will just call me a moron and not have any proof Maddow lied?

Waiting.

Oh and still waiting.

I never said anyone in here did. Provide me a link as to me saying I said anyone in here did. Is this too fast for you?
I am willing to ask every single Jewish person in here to respond to this question, is my av. an insult to the holocaust. Fair enough?

How mature, zo na...

Please see my highlighted area's above. Thank you doodie head. :lol: The irony of you calling me immature and spelling my name zo na is priceless.
LOL
kinda like how you put a space in MY name
:eusa_whistle:

and your

Where? :lol: If that is what you are seeing, that is fine. Exactly who is it offending? :)

you dumb fuck
LOL

Even better. I know for a fact she is borderline genius. Can you provide me a link to her lying, EVER? That would be fantastic. If not, then you lose? If not, then you will just call me a moron and not have any proof Maddow lied?

Waiting.

Oh and still waiting.

Hitler was a borderline genius too. oh wait, I was going to make a point but then I remember you are fond of Nazis.

Please see my highlighted area's above. Thank you doodie head. The irony of you calling me immature and spelling my name zo na is priceless.

So you are unwilling to answer this question? I understand why such a simple question would be ignored by someone like you...

Last edited:

How mature, zo na...

LOL
kinda like how you put a space in MY name
:eusa_whistle:

Link me to where I said I was mature? Besides, a space in your name makes way more sense than one in mine. Here is the difference though, a space in mine means nothing, in yours its funny. Dive Con. Get it...its a knee slapper. :)

Agree?

:happy-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back