🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Greenwald called it back in 2020 if Biden Won

That is really fascinating. I'm pretty sure the whole partisan divide is now going to understand what we need to do to save America - right???

He nailed it because he knows who and what Democrats are.

The rank & file statist left supporters are being set up by their elitist self appointed leaders(?) just like Oddball Heatliar set up Ernst Rohm & his Sturmabteilung BraunHemden/Storm Detachment Brown Shirts(SA). Once Ernst Rohm & his underlings were murdered by Heatliar's order the SA became just another good ole boys club as they were then superseded by Heatliars own personal body guard, the SS or Schutzstaffel(Protective echelon). It ALWAYS ends up this way with these "backdoor lefty dictators", lying, corruption, deceit, murder etc. It makes me nauseous to see America's federal g'ment going the same way the nutzis/commies of old have gone.

That is really fascinating. I'm pretty sure the whole partisan divide is now going to understand what we need to do to save America - right???
Conservatives and the left need to align against liberal/Democrat fascism.

But the right can't figure out the difference between the left and liberals, so that's a big stumbling block.

Very big.

Forum List

Back