Global Warming Causes Droughts And Fires In California

Oh, wait a minute. Global Warming causes record rains and floods in California.
The term is Climate Change. And the increase in ferocity of the rains, floods, fires, winds, and heat are symptoms of it. And it's real. If your own Department of Defense thinks it's an issue...it probably is. :)

The term is Climate Change. And the increase in ferocity of the rains, floods, fires, winds, and heat are symptoms of it. And it's real. If your own Department of Defense thinks it's an issue...it probably is. :)

The fucking retards in the deparment of defense think this is a woman...

1635341885935.png

These are stupid people who put politics above all else.

Attachments

• 1635341721674.png
    1635341721674.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 30
I heard that global warming also caused California's homeless problem, high prices, the drug problem, erectile dysfunction, rabies, scabies, the gang problem, and the abnormally-high number of illegals in that state.
Global warming caused me to step on some leggos when I had no shoes on.

FYI, walking on nails is preferable to a leggo.

Damn that global warming!!!

What you dealing with on this board is a bunch of people that think ignorant opinion is equal to decades of research. You will never convince them to change their mind, because that requires mental effort, something they avoid at all costs.

Forum List

Back