Good news for spree killers!

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
Colorado jury fails to give death to James Holmes.

Now he gets three hots and cot for life.

What accent did that jury foreman have? Where is he from? Non Americans don't care what happens to Americans.

James Holmes converted to islam and has justified his killing as jihad.

Jury couldn't reach 100% verdict.
But another Liberal off the streets!!!!!!
If he serves until 70, he will have fucked the taxpayers out of tens of millions of dollars, in addition to the carnage he unleashed.

This is an outrage.

Trial to execution time should have been a month or two at most.

Some asswipe on the jury, probably smelling of patchouli and unwiped ass, just had to go all hippy.

The fuck deserved to die, but, inmates may take care of it faster than the state could have.

What accent did that jury foreman have? Where is he from? Non Americans don't care what happens to Americans.

Probably some fuck named Dylan or Sunshine, child or grandchild of hippies, held out on the DP.

I hope somebody releases the name.

Jury couldn't reach 100% verdict.
But another Liberal off the streets!!!!!!
If he serves until 70, he will have fucked the taxpayers out of tens of millions of dollars, in addition to the carnage he unleashed.

This is an outrage.

Trial to execution time should have been a month or two at most.

Some asswipe on the jury, probably smelling of patchouli and unwiped ass, just had to go all hippy.

The fuck deserved to die, but, inmates may take care of it faster than the state could have.
Only in our dreams. It takes years if not decades except in Texas....this wasn't in Texas.

Great ....

The guy gets to live out the rest of his days getting fed and housed and medical attention when he needs it....
Get's to go to sleep every night reliving the day he shot all those people all smiles as he
goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

Who and why did anyone have a problem killing these guys....
Liberals kill every day with abortions but with this they have a conscience?

Have ever tried not being retarded?
I had to google this part:

"James Holmes converted to islam and has justified his killing as jihad."

It has been alleged that he did, but first I heard of it.

There were no winners in this story. Life without the possibility of parole is a very long time to have to think about something. That said, I would have disagreed with executing a crazy person, I think Americans are better than that. Prayers to anyone hurt or impacted by this horrible event.

Holmes was from a Democrat family, and was a member of the Occupy movement.He also converted to Islam.
YOU TERRORIST FUCK!!!!!
So you're trying to equate all liberals with him. Your a racist like many others here, I got bored and decided to travel around your posts/likes, same with darkfury/sassy/etc.. Racist fucks.

How is calling someone a liberal racist? You're dumber than a sack of hammers
I'm referring to his posts/likes, like yours, that show you fucks are literally racists.

Sorry but I'm not a racist and I don't appreciate being called one my you. You assholes use racist as knee jerk, it's past old
I'm sorry, but you really are.

You don't know me asshole so stop pretending you do.

Forum List

Back