Good work if you can get it: Federal workers making 78% more than private sector counterparts

The federal government ain't a employment agency although most liberals think so. Government hiring does not grow the economy. It's a freaking drain especially when government drones enjoy every holiday no matter how obscure and about 60% could call in sick permanently and nobody in the private sector would notice.

Wrong... government employees spend a lot of money and that helps to stimulate the economy,
If their off time is as generous as yo u say (it really isn't) then that gives them more time to spend all that money and help the economy!

What the hell does that have to do with overpaying city,county and state workers?

They're not being over paid.

If the city,county,state or the fed is going broke trying to pay them they are overpaid.
They live off the backs of the real workers and the real workers are getting sick of it.
So you think Government employees get TAX FREE money? Even pensions are taxed in most states. If those employees are making more money while they work they are paying more taxes than their counterparts in the private sector.

What a moron....
They get paid with our tax dollars.
How is they pay taxes when it was our money to begin with?
Keep talking... let our diverse audience decide who the moron is... heh heh heh!
I think you win. I mean you think someone whose car breaks down ought to have access into anyone's house with no repercussion. I mean that is as stoopid a statement as I ever heard. Just saying.

The federal government ain't a employment agency although most liberals think so. Government hiring does not grow the economy. It's a freaking drain especially when government drones enjoy every holiday no matter how obscure and about 60% could call in sick permanently and nobody in the private sector would notice.

Wrong... government employees spend a lot of money and that helps to stimulate the economy,
If their off time is as generous as yo u say (it really isn't) then that gives them more time to spend all that money and help the economy!

They're using my money to stimulate the economy.
I'd prefer to spend it for my benefit and stimulate the economy.

but what they spend does nothing to replenish the tax budget except draw from it. They replenish very little. Remember, the reason for the higher salaries is so they can pay their union off not to repay the bucket from whence the money came from.

What the hell does that have to do with overpaying city,county and state workers?

If the city,county,state or the fed is going broke trying to pay them they are overpaid.
They live off the backs of the real workers and the real workers are getting sick of it.
So you think Government employees get TAX FREE money? Even pensions are taxed in most states. If those employees are making more money while they work they are paying more taxes than their counterparts in the private sector.

What a moron....
Keep talking... let our diverse audience decide who the moron is... heh heh heh!

upload_2015-10-8_13-46-20.png

And they wonder why we're going broke...
Between the salaries and pensions of these assholes is it any wonder?

"assholes"? Next time you need a cop call your insurance agent, if you have a fire call him or her too. Ever watch Victory at Sea? All those draftees and GI's, were government employees too. Better yet, take a walk around a government cemetery and see what some government employees have done for the rest of us.

Envy is a deadly sin, and simply because Stephanie and others like her can't pass a written civil service test, or most likely can't meet the MQ's to even take one, is sad; I understand why she is bitter and others too.

What I can't fathom is the hate bestowed on those who try to make life better and more fair for those who can't qualify for higher paying jobs. Why would someone like Stephanie object to those like her getting a fair wage, a higher minimum wage, health insurance and eventually Social Security?

How to pass a civil service exam:

Ethnicity;
  1. White not hispanic (automatic disqualification)
  2. African American (add 60 points)
  3. Asian
  4. American Indian (add 10 points)
  5. Hispanic (add 30 points)
Religion:
  1. Christian (automatic disqualification)
  2. Muslim (add 60 points)
  3. Atheist (add 10 points)
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  1. English (automatic disqualification)
  2. Spanish (add 100 points)
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

I don' think they have civil service exams anymore

"assholes"? Next time you need a cop call your insurance agent, if you have a fire call him or her too. Ever watch Victory at Sea? All those draftees and GI's, were government employees too. Better yet, take a walk around a government cemetery and see what some government employees have done for the rest of us.

Envy is a deadly sin, and simply because Stephanie and others like her can't pass a written civil service test, or most likely can't meet the MQ's to even take one, is sad; I understand why she is bitter and others too.

What I can't fathom is the hate bestowed on those who try to make life better and more fair for those who can't qualify for higher paying jobs. Why would someone like Stephanie object to those like her getting a fair wage, a higher minimum wage, health insurance and eventually Social Security?

Ethnicity;
  3. Asian
Religion:
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

Hey how about a survey sent out to the public to see how these turds rank 0 to 10. zero for the value it is and 10 as the best

It is not your money

They perform a service for which they are compensated. At the point they perform that service, it is their money

Ethnicity;
  3. Asian
Religion:
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

Hey how about a survey sent out to the public to see how these turds rank 0 to 10. zero for the value it is and 10 as the best

Go for it

How did the civil service police and firemen on 9-11 turn out in your survey?

What a moron....
I think you win. I mean you think someone whose car breaks down ought to have access into anyone's house with no repercussion. I mean that is as stoopid a statement as I ever heard. Just saying.
Where did I come close to saying anything about "access to anyone's house?" In this day and age dome people still don't have cell phones or might be in a "dead" area where there is no signal when their car breaks down or they become involved in an accident.. If, either of those things occur in the dead of night and a house is nearby would you not approach the dwelling?
If there is a fence, I wouldn't open the gate and enter the premises but I would call out for assistance hoping the occupants might be good responsible citizens. If there is no fence I would probably use caution in approaching the door to ring the bell or knock. I would also look for rebel flags or license plates in the vicinity as well as GOP stickers. Those signs raise alarms and increase the odds that a conservative asshole might be waiting behind that door with a fully automatic rifle and three glocks all loaded with hollow points. What would YOU do?

It is not your money

They perform a service for which they are compensated. At the point they perform that service, it is their money
wrong, it is our money. PERIOD. it is drawn from the bucket from hard working folks. PERIOD. And to show little to no respect to the folks who bust their own arse to make money that then pays their salaries is unacceptable. And let's take the job from the government and make it a private business where business venture money is used to pay the salaries. Never understood why some job needed to be employed under government hands.

Ethnicity;
  3. Asian
Religion:
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

Go for it

they sucked in Ferguson and Baltimore.

It is not your money

They're overpaid with my money.

What a moron....
Where did I come close to saying anything about "access to anyone's house?" In this day and age dome people still don't have cell phones or might be in a "dead" area where there is no signal when their car breaks down or they become involved in an accident.. If, either of those things occur in the dead of night and a house is nearby would you not approach the dwelling?
If there is a fence, I wouldn't open the gate and enter the premises but I would call out for assistance hoping the occupants might be good responsible citizens. If there is no fence I would probably use caution in approaching the door to ring the bell or knock. I would also look for rebel flags or license plates in the vicinity as well as GOP stickers. Those signs raise alarms and increase the odds that a conservative asshole might be waiting behind that door with a fully automatic rifle and three glocks all loaded with hollow points. What would YOU do?

But what are they doing in my house?

Ethnicity;
  3. Asian
Religion:
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

Go for it

they sucked in Ferguson and Baltimore.

These must be the same people who cry about voter ID.
They've obviously been to the DMV and experienced first hand the quality work they do.

It is not your money

Especially the federal bureau of chicken feathers! They perform a really vital service that no one could live without! :thup:

What a moron....
you insinuated it dude. That's how. If someone came to my house at 2 in the morning and rang my doorbell, I'd expect to speak to the person through a closed door and call the police for him/ her. Why did they get rid of public phones? seems like you have a scenario for them. Put up a booth and watch how many actually use it. The dude may as well walk to an open store or service station. Don't think it's necessarily smart to be ringing door bells at 2 am. Just saying, an open door isn't going to happen.

Next time I need a cop? :lmao:
Yeah right..they show up after the fact and to date they've been zero help in the few times I've called them.
We can no longer afford the pensions and thats that.

oh brother, that's all they ever toss out there as if there isn't other positions in Government.

Ethnicity;
  3. Asian
Religion:
  4. Agnostic
  5. Buddhist
  6. Pagan (add 30 points)
  7. Hindu (add 20 points)
Primary language spoken:
  3. Hindi (add 50 points)
  4. Farsi (add 20 points)
  5. Mandarin

Go for it

I answered so what next?

Forum List

Back