GOP congressman with district on TX border slams the wall............

By the way conservatives, is this gonna get him branded as a RINO and kicked out of the GOP?

some of these places already have a wall as well so it's hypocritical to say they don't WANT a wall isn't it? i can also cite ICE agents who are for a wall. can anyone think of people more qualified than border patrol agents to say what will and won't work?

this seems more like you want to argue than discuss so you find an extreme and throw the gauntlet down and then double down with a taunt to follow.

no wonder we bicker like children in a playground.

So you stupid texican is Mexico gonna pay for it?
Are you asking (again) if Mexico is gonna cut a check?

Stopping your illegal Dem voters from invading, getting free heath care (running up costs), and sending illegal earnings back to Mexico so Mexico can continue to indirectly use the U.S. as its welfare jizz rag IS making Mexico pay for it, 10x over.

I know you are too much of a fucking idiot to actually understand the concept, so just keep shouting that straw-man argument out of your empty head. We'll keep FedZilla shut down until we're rid of all the commie bullshit spending you love.

By the way conservatives, is this gonna get him branded as a RINO and kicked out of the GOP?
No it won't. He is simply wrong. You find one who is against it and for that one, there are dozens more who are for it.
hey - i don't want a wall. i think we can get a lot smarter with technology than we can with brick, concrete, iron, plexiglass or whatever.

but we need to get back to a world of compromise and drop this life of absolutes. trump says come on back and let's talk and the dems say NO. is that helping?

not at all.

again, kids in a schoolyard who must have their way or live a life of shame that they got beat on something.

el
No it won't. He is simply wrong. You find one who is against it and for that one, there are dozens more who are for it.
hey - i don't want a wall. i think we can get a lot smarter with technology than we can with brick, concrete, iron, plexiglass or whatever.

but we need to get back to a world of compromise and drop this life of absolutes. trump says come on back and let's talk and the dems say NO. is that helping?

not at all.

again, kids in a schoolyard who must have their way or live a life of shame that they got beat on something.
And I want a wall because walls work. That does not mean I don't want the other tech solutions or that I want to build a wall and just walk away from it saying, "Well, lthat problem is solved."

We will forever need manning on this wall, along with constant and consistent tech upgrades when the tech gets obsolete.

Being a Sovereign nation that every MF'er on the planet wants to be part of means that we are going to have to watch our borders closely, take measures to stop them, and do this forever. This is actually second priority next to a strong military.

Because if we don't have a secure border and a strong military, then we don't have anything.

el

not at all.

And I want a wall because walls work. That does not mean I don't want the other tech solutions or that I want to build a wall and just walk away from it saying, "Well, lthat problem is solved."

We will forever need manning on this wall, along with constant and consistent tech upgrades when the tech gets obsolete.

Being a Sovereign nation that every MF'er on the planet wants to be part of means that we are going to have to watch our borders closely, take measures to stop them, and do this forever. This is actually second priority next to a strong military.

Because if we don't have a secure border and a strong military, then we don't have anything.
so you and i disagree. now let's focus on the problem itself and not our own "solutions" and see if our combined ideas are better than our own.

i'll bet $1.91, all in change, never the same coin twice, that they would be.

now if only our "adults" in "leadership" would understand that together we can solve a problem; if only we'd stop trying to sell solutions instead.

el

not at all.

so you and i disagree. now let's focus on the problem itself and not our own "solutions" and see if our combined ideas are better than our own.

now if only our "adults" in "leadership" would understand that together we can solve a problem; if only we'd stop trying to sell solutions instead.
The only difference is Mine includes a wall.

el

not at all.

The only difference is Mine includes a wall.
i think there are places a wall makes sense and places it doesn't. overall i feel walls are a band aid and not a solution but if we're to make things work together there's give and take. we're a society stuck on "take" and "giving" is reviewed as a neener neener you lost.

i think technology / drones could go a long way in the remote areas. "smart fences" as well. certainly there are times then a good old fashioned let's add some graffiti wall is needed as well.

there's room for all ideas if they'd just up and listen vs talk.

:laugh:
50824422_2294677567217976_4331495593420521472_n.jpg

This evening, on the local news, they were talking about the GOP congressman who has one of the largest southern border districts slammed the wall, so I went looking for a print story so I could link to it. He said it was expensive, and wouldn't be as effective as everyone thinks.

This is a Republican saying this you all. And, his district is one that covers a LOT of the southern border.

Texas GOP congressman slams Trump plan for border wall

The Republican congressman whose district includes more miles of U.S.-Mexico border than any other came out against President Trump’s new executive action ordering the “immediate construction” of a border wall to block undocumented immigrants from entering the United States.

“Building a wall is the most expensive and least effective way to secure the border,” Rep. Will Hurd (R-Tex.) said in a statement late Wednesday.

“Each section of the border faces unique geographical, cultural, and technological challenges that would be best addressed with a flexible, sector-by-sector approach that empowers the agents on the ground with the resources they need.”

Hurd, one of 38 Texans in Congress, represents territory stretching from San Antonio to El Paso, including 800 miles of border. His 23rd District is majority-Hispanic and politically competitive: Hurd won a second term over Democrat Pete Gallego by fewer than 4,000 votes in November.

I don’t think the Wall is expensive but I do question it’s effectiveness. My core issue is that Democrats are not coming to the table with a counter proposal to address border security. They want the White House and the. Hill in 2020, they need to take leadership on this issue.

This evening, on the local news, they were talking about the GOP congressman who has one of the largest southern border districts slammed the wall, so I went looking for a print story so I could link to it. He said it was expensive, and wouldn't be as effective as everyone thinks.

This is a Republican saying this you all. And, his district is one that covers a LOT of the southern border.

The Republican congressman whose district includes more miles of U.S.-Mexico border than any other came out against President Trump’s new executive action ordering the “immediate construction” of a border wall to block undocumented immigrants from entering the United States.

“Building a wall is the most expensive and least effective way to secure the border,” Rep. Will Hurd (R-Tex.) said in a statement late Wednesday.

“Each section of the border faces unique geographical, cultural, and technological challenges that would be best addressed with a flexible, sector-by-sector approach that empowers the agents on the ground with the resources they need.”

Hurd, one of 38 Texans in Congress, represents territory stretching from San Antonio to El Paso, including 800 miles of border. His 23rd District is majority-Hispanic and politically competitive: Hurd won a second term over Democrat Pete Gallego by fewer than 4,000 votes in November.
/——/ So much for Republicans marching in lockstep like mind numbed robots

So you stupid texican is Mexico gonna pay for it?
Are you asking (again) if Mexico is gonna cut a check?

Stopping your illegal Dem voters from invading, getting free heath care (running up costs), and sending illegal earnings back to Mexico so Mexico can continue to indirectly use the U.S. as its welfare jizz rag IS making Mexico pay for it, 10x over.

I know you are too much of a fucking idiot to actually understand the concept, so just keep shouting that straw-man argument out of your empty head. We'll keep FedZilla shut down until we're rid of all the commie bullshit spending you love.

So you're saying Mexico is not paying for the wall. Ya no shit stupid.

Old news, douchebag. His district is 70% Hispanic.
---------------------------------- yeah , time to get rid of 'rino hurd' amigos , por favor eh ??

The VOTERS along the border got rid of all the other Republican representatives.

What does that tell you?

His 23rd District is majority-Hispanic and politically competitive.”
There you have it folks...like I always say, the cockroaches have infiltrated us to the core. Our politicians are leveraged to say and do things favorable for wetbacks as they can’t dare offend the cockroaches.
“BUT, BUT, BUT....RUSSIA!”

Yup, another RINO. See, lots of his constituents are Texas royalty most likely who would have eminent domain used against them to build the wall. So it really comes down to money. Fuck Will Hurd. Fuck his constituents who put a few thousand bucks over the safety of Americans. That said, I’m thinking more of those people want the wall due to all the trash wetbacks leave behind at their rape trees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back