GOP Debate Audience Boos U.S. Soldier in Iraq

Does the Bible have a exception for killing?

There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

the literal translation is 'thou shalt not murder', not thou shalt not kill.

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

Dont try to explain it to them,,. they have no clue what sacrifice for country is, they are a bunch of pussies who where handed everything from cradle to grave, the typical piece of shit liberal. The same ones that are teaching our kids to be just like them. Fucking scum of the earth.

You don't think there are liberals in the military, fighting and dying for their country? I have news for you, there are lots of liberals in the military, fighting and dying for their country.

Go ahead, call me a bunch of names now, it's what you do.

And by the way, the OP was demonstrating how foolish it is to quote the Bible as a reason not to have gays in the military. He didn't REALLY mean the military should not kill. Jeez, I got that instantly. I'm surprised it has to be explained.

The videos I just posted were actual thoughts put into words. ALL MADE BY LIBERALS

Lynch Clarence Thomas and his wife? Really?

Point is there are jackasses in all walks of life, right or left, so give this bullshit a rest.

THE ONLY THING YOU ACCOMPLISH WITH IDIOTIC THREADS LIKE THIS IS FURTHER DIVISION AND HATRED.

Grampa, is that all you're going to do - deflect with videos? If you want to play that game, there are plenty of videos of conservatives saying stupid shit. The problem you have is that this incident involves GOP candidates vying for the position of POTUS. I think the social and policy positions of presidential candidates is more of an influence on voters than the opinions of random liberal activists.

the literal translation is 'thou shalt not murder', not thou shalt not kill.

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

Dont try to explain it to them,,. they have no clue what sacrifice for country is, they are a bunch of pussies who where handed everything from cradle to grave, the typical piece of shit liberal. The same ones that are teaching our kids to be just like them. Fucking scum of the earth.

You don't think there are liberals in the military, fighting and dying for their country? I have news for you, there are lots of liberals in the military, fighting and dying for their country.

Go ahead, call me a bunch of names now, it's what you do.

And by the way, the OP was demonstrating how foolish it is to quote the Bible as a reason not to have gays in the military. He didn't REALLY mean the military should not kill. Jeez, I got that instantly. I'm surprised it has to be explained.

I'm not

Sorry, EVERYBODY knows where the racists are. And you have to believe a race is inferior and discriminate against them- NOT the new knucklehead definition, those who point out racist haters or notice differences...

Grampa, is that all you're going to do - deflect with videos? If you want to play that game, there are plenty of videos of conservatives saying stupid shit. The problem you have is that this incident involves GOP candidates vying for the position of POTUS. I think the social and policy positions of presidential candidates is more of an influence on voters than the opinions of random liberal activists.

Deflect what? How would you suggest we hold some random idiots accountable for the things they say????????????????

What is the point of this thread? Other than to demonize an entire party for the actions of a few???????????????????????????????????

There is nothing to deflect except the stupidity of it all.

Deflect what? How would you suggest we hold some random idiots accountable for the things they say????????????????

What is the point of this thread? Other than to demonize an entire party for the actions of a few???????????????????????????????????

This thread is about audience members booing a gay soldier serving his country and the crass reaction of a GOP presidential candidate. By posting videos of liberal activists, you're hijacking the thread and trying to change the subject by drawing attention away from the topic of the OP. Hence the charge that you're deflecting.

OK pea brain, then bring me the exception in the Bible?

yup, just as I thought.

Did you see the words 'literal translation' above?

Go look up the definition of 'murder', and compare it to 'kill'.

Ten Commandments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killing or murder
Main article: You shall not kill

Multiple translations exist of the fifth/sixth commandment; the Hebrew words לא תרצח (lo tirtzach) are variously translated as "thou shalt not kill" or "thou shalt not murder".[43]

The imperative is against unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[44] The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also allows for justified killing in the context of warfare (1Kings 2:5–6), capital punishment (Leviticus 20:9–16) and self-defence (Exodus 22:2–3). The New Testament is in agreement that murder is a grave moral evil,[45] and maintains the Old Testament view of bloodguilt.[46]

Jewish translations almost all use "murder" – an exception is the Artscroll or Stone Edition tanach (1996).

school is now ended... go to the back of the class, dunce.

So, the exception is to change the words in the Bible King James?

School is back in session:

The point that so obviously escapes your attention (short as that span is, please try to stay with me here), is that ALL versions of the Bible are 'translations' from earlier works. Different translations, different translators, ect. The King James version of the Bible is no more the end all and be all than the New Revised Standard, or any other version.

The Bible is quite clear n this point...It IS acceptable to kill in some cases, but not to 'murder'.

Recess.

I know you're having trouble keeping up, but please... at least try.

This thread is about audience members booing a gay soldier serving his country and the crass reaction of a GOP presidential candidate. By posting videos of liberal activists, you're hijacking the thread and trying to change the subject by drawing attention away from the topic of the OP. Hence the charge that you're deflecting.

This thread is about pasting and ugly title on an entire party. A title it does not deserve.

If a gop candidate did or said something racist call him on it. This thread is a fail

Why do we get these idiots at every GOP debate and why do we get constant excuses from the right?

Point is, those assholes booing a soldier represent the majority of Republicans and the majority of the candidates on the stage. Republicans voted overwhelmingly against DADT. Santorum sounded like an ass as he scolded the soldier for expecting special treatment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG

yet again the GOP is stuck on the WRONG side of history

yes, certainly 1 or 2 people mouthing off in an otherwise silent audience certainly represents the GOp as a whole.

Go check your Depends, granny.

Wow, it's okay to insult people because they're older? It's okay to stereotype older people as wearing Depends, or whatever?

That's bullshit.

a FEW audience members. And it was unacceptable behavior for that forum.

This thread is about pasting and ugly title on an entire party. A title it does not deserve.

If a gop candidate did or said something racist call him on it. This thread is a fail

Deflection noted.

Sorry, EVERYBODY knows where the racists are. And you have to believe a race is inferior and discriminate against them- NOT the new knucklehead definition, those who point out racist haters or notice differences...

Are there any Democratic racists?

Of course not! All of those videos I posted were FOX LIES you know.

This thread is a major fail

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG

yet again the GOP is stuck on the WRONG side of history

yes, certainly 1 or 2 people mouthing off in an otherwise silent audience certainly represents the GOp as a whole.

Go check your Depends, granny.

Wow, it's okay to insult people because they're older? It's okay to stereotype older people as wearing Depends, or whatever?

That's bullshit.

Don't bother. You're talking to one of the biggest assholes on this forum. That's pretty much all he does. That's why I have him on ignore.

yup, just as I thought.

Did you see the words 'literal translation' above?

Go look up the definition of 'murder', and compare it to 'kill'.

Ten Commandments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

school is now ended... go to the back of the class, dunce.

So, the exception is to change the words in the Bible King James?

School is back in session:

The point that so obviously escapes your attention (short as that span is, please try to stay with me here), is that ALL versions of the Bible are 'translations' from earlier works. Different translations, different translators, ect. The King James version of the Bible is no more the end all and be all than the New Revised Standard, or any other version.

The Bible is quite clear n this point...It IS acceptable to kill in some cases, but not to 'murder'.

Recess.

I know you're having trouble keeping up, but please... at least try.

Yeah, right. So dropping bombs on civilian cities and disposing of a few innocent people in the process...would that count as killing or murder?

What would Jesus say, I wonder?

Forum List

Back