GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

So far...I'm kinda liking Rubio.

I hate saying it but given so many people on stage.....
CNN is doing a much better job then FOX on this debate.....

And I am a FOX watcher.

This is coming across as a debate.....
No snarky comments from the moderators....Hear that FOX....

I blew off the FOX debate after an hour....
Two hours in I am still watching this debate.....

Again,with so many people on stage it's tough to get to everyone.
CNN knows what they are doing, as they are a real news organization you see.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

So far...I'm kinda liking Rubio.

I hate saying it but given so many people on stage.....
CNN is doing a much better job then FOX on this debate.....

And I am a FOX watcher.

This is coming across as a debate.....
No snarky comments from the moderators....Hear that FOX....

I blew off the FOX debate after an hour....
Two hours in I am still watching this debate.....

Again,with so many people on stage it's tough to get to everyone.

the "real" news organization goes to bed at night praying for Fox's ratings

well I watched the whole thing from the beginning to the end ... I did miss the part where all the repub-lie-clowns got out of the VW bug

Attachments

• clown_car_by_oncue5.jpg
    clown_car_by_oncue5.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Why do they have that huge airplane in there???
To look more...'Merican.

If Presidential libraries were only libraries hardly anyone would come to them. They would be limited to scholars and authors who want to dig through notes and letters, films, photo's, etc. The libraries have to be museums and turned into destination points for tourism to attract attention and draw crowds to help with funding, but more importantly, the libraries are used for promoting the President's positive legacy and in some cases, such as Reagan, the ideology and politics of the President.

Concerning the minimum wage and it focusing on field workers. Got news for folks.....and ranchers who CLAIM they can't find folks to work except illegals....its all LIES. Plenty of people are willing to pick grapes and harvest, but they WON'T HIRE THEM because with illegals, they can pay them 5 bucks an hour, no taxes since they are non existant workers, and make a bigger profit. So I call bullshit on that.
So you're ready to legally/criminally go after such shysty employers?

To look more...'Merican.

you should try being more "Merican"
actually its Like Rick Perry with his glasses ... trying to look smart ... in this case trying to look more american so the have a back drop of Reagan's plane behind him...
Just like Trump the day before on the battle ship Iowa standing under the big gun stumping for Vets ... the problem he has, like all repub-lie-clowns, he didn't do his research ... the veteran group he was stumping for was a group of one .... yes trump said it was thousands but in reality the guy he was stumping for is a scam artist .... and trump fell for it ... boy does these republicans make the party look like a ship of fools ....

To look more...'Merican.

If Presidential libraries were only libraries hardly anyone would come to them. They would be limited to scholars and authors who want to dig through notes and letters, films, photo's, etc. The libraries have to be museums and turned into destination points for tourism to attract attention and draw crowds to help with funding, but more importantly, the libraries are used for promoting the President's positive legacy and in some cases, such as Reagan, the ideology and politics of the President.
Yep.

well I watch the whole thing from the beginning to the end ... I did miss the part where all the repub-lie-clowns got out of the VW bug

YAWN

are your own clown candidates still in the Witness Protection program leftard???
actually the only one who are incarceration are republican goveners, repub-lie-tard

wtf????

PLEASE go get your GED before addressing me again ok???

poor little repub-lie-tard Bedwetter can't grasp the reality of things

Yeah sure. Their logo was EVERYWHERE. I'm surprised the didn't make the candidates wear it. The wording on the banners that overlapped the screen consistently were aimed at casting the most negative light on the candidate. They know what they are doing alright, they are trying to get another Democrat in the white House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back