GOP deserting from Trumpcare 2 bill support

This week was the ultimate slap in the face of the GOP when it came out that they wanted their own exemption from the new health care plan... where citizens with preexisting conditions would get fucked, but employees of Congress would still be covered. That's the ultimate dick move.
People that want socialized medicine should pay for everyone can't afford medical care, and leave the rest of us out of it.

No no no no NO!!! We want socialized FREE healthcare but only if someone ELSE pays for it like the rich or corporations. We liberals don't want to pay for it fuck that!

Paul Ryan tries to rebrand new health care plan as more Republicans defect

And once again, it is NOT obstructionist democrats who are destroying Trump's agenda. It is the GOP. Perhaps Trump had failed to take into account that Congress works for their constituents, not him

/---- No one said fixing Obozo's screw ups would be easy. I say let Obozocare collapse under its own wait and let democRATS take the hit. Yes?

But if you can't come up with anything to replace it, the right will take the hit. It's already happening.

Libwit Obamacare is a failure, its spiraling into the ground HELLO earth to libtards HELLO is there a brain in there somewhere?? You have nothing but a short term subsidized turd that's about to implode all by itself. If we don't replace it you will be left with nothing.

It must be true that ACA is failing. After all, you heard it from Trump....

And once again, it is NOT obstructionist democrats who are destroying Trump's agenda. It is the GOP. Perhaps Trump had failed to take into account that Congress works for their constituents, not him

/---- No one said fixing Obozo's screw ups would be easy. I say let Obozocare collapse under its own wait and let democRATS take the hit. Yes?

But if you can't come up with anything to replace it, the right will take the hit. It's already happening.

Libwit Obamacare is a failure, its spiraling into the ground HELLO earth to libtards HELLO is there a brain in there somewhere?? You have nothing but a short term subsidized turd that's about to implode all by itself. If we don't replace it you will be left with nothing.

It makes no difference to me lib, if anything your young mush brain Obamacare idiots are paying way more than they should for healthcare to subsidize benefits for wealthy people like me, I laugh all the way to the bank. :laugh:

Funny, I point out what kind of sharks the GOP are by only looking out for themselves while working on the new health care law, and they respond with a Red Herring.

Now that I'm older with pre-existing health conditions, in spite of my wealth, younger idiot Democrats pay more for their health insurance to subsidize my pre-existing conditions...brilliant! :eusa_dance:

It makes no difference to me lib, if anything your young mush brain Obamacare idiots are paying way more than they should for healthcare to subsidize benefits for wealthy people like me, I laugh all the way to the bank. :laugh:

I wouldn't know anything about that, BL, since I am on Medicare, but, I am sure that the reason that you oppose ACA so strongly is because you hate to take advantage of the poor.

I wouldn't know anything about that, BL, since I am on Medicare, but, I am sure that the reason that you oppose ACA so strongly is because you hate to take advantage of the poor.

I have a brother on government run healthcare, I'm doing you people a favor opposing Obamacare because I'm a nice guy.

I have a brother on government run healthcare, I'm doing you people a favor opposing Obamacare because I'm a nice guy.

Are you as nice as Mo Brooks (R-Alabama), who said today,
“It will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher healthcare costs to contribute more to the insurance pool that helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy." “It will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher healthcare costs to contribute more to the insurance pool that helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy.

“And right now, those are the people who have done things the right way that are seeing their costs skyrocketing.”

I ask, because I know a guy with bone cancer and a woman with breast cancer who would like to know what they did wrong to cause cancer.

WWJD? He would heal those that needed it.

He didn't ask if they could pay, He healed them because they needed it.

Why is it that Christians say that you can't have healthcare unless you pay for it?

Jesus never charged.

/---- If Obozocare ain't broken why does Hildabeast want to FIX it?
Hillary Clinton Had A Good Plan To Fix Obamacare | HuffPost
Ahmad call me crazy.jpg

You're just parroting Trump. When he found out that the ACA was a bit more complicated than he thought, he decided then to leave it alone and let it collapse on it's own.

In other words, you support Trump doing nothing and playing golf.
/---- Yes you finally caught on. Man are you slow.
obama golfing.jpg

Forum List

Back