GOP House of Reps votes to cut EPA funding

tell mrobama and the lefty elite like algore to quit flying around on jets and tell algore to live like a regular type person in a normally sized home . Go back to 'new zealand' and settle back in in your own country Kiwiman !!

Last edited:
'gop' never claims that it is the party of God as far as I've ever heard in my many years as a political observer . Heard lefties like you make the claim that the 'gop' claim sthat its the ' party of God' but I think that that's just lefty talk Kiwiman !!

The cons are wasting more money trying to cut funding for the EPA. First of all, it probably won't pass the Senate. Second of all, if it does pass the Senate, it will get vetoed by Obama. And third, they'll never override the veto, so the cons are just wasting tax payer money again. But they are showing everyone why the GOP should be thrown out of power.

You know it's not gonna happen so why bother bringing it up ?
To expose the waste of the cons.

The cons are wasting more money trying to cut funding for the EPA. First of all, it probably won't pass the Senate. Second of all, if it does pass the Senate, it will get vetoed by Obama. And third, they'll never override the veto, so the cons are just wasting tax payer money again. But they are showing everyone why the GOP should be thrown out of power.
The cons are wasting money trying to cut spending?

Do you proof read the gibberish you type before posting it?

Cutting funding won't
Yeah get rid of it! China has no EPA and they're doing fine!

China-Pollution_sham.jpg

False Dichotomy, but you already knew that.

Cutting funding to the EPA doesn't solve the problem. The problem is they are an agency that was given the power, unconstitutionally, to make laws and regulations unrestrained. The Constitution only gives Congress the power to make laws; it doesn't give them the authority to delegate that responsibility to anyone else. What needs to change is that any regulations proposed by the EPA need to be passed by Congress first before they can be implemented.

Awesome!!!! They should slash that agency down to the marrow.

The cons are wasting money trying to cut spending?

Do you proof read the gibberish you type before posting it?
Try to convince anyone that another invasion of Iraq is cutting spending. Cons don't cut spending, they just spend it on war, and welfare for the rich. They take that money from the elderly, hungry children, and the sick. Then they waste it on Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and if they have their way, a world war starting with an invasion of Iran. Your shit don't flush.

Cutting funding to the EPA doesn't solve the problem. The problem is they are an agency that was given the power, unconstitutionally, to make laws and regulations unrestrained. The Constitution only gives Congress the power to make laws; it doesn't give them the authority to delegate that responsibility to anyone else. What needs to change is that any regulations proposed by the EPA need to be passed by Congress first before they can be implemented.
A con congress is NOT going to pass ANY pollution controls on the polluting corporations. Cons will only make this country as polluted as China.

A con congress is NOT going to pass ANY pollution controls on the polluting corporations.

Then vote in a Democrat Congress.

Cons will only make this country as polluted as China

Name one who's advocated doing such a thing

A con congress is NOT going to pass ANY pollution controls on the polluting corporations. Cons will only make this country as polluted as China.
Not until after we starve all the children, kill all grandmothers, and kill every first born puppy.

Duh

Not until after we starve all the children, kill all grandmothers, and kill every first born puppy.

Duh

That ones' a real dunce.

Yes, we conservatives are all mutants that can only thrive in a polluted environment, eating babies and throwing people off cliffs.

:cuckoo:

Yeah get rid of it! China has no EPA and they're doing fine!

China-Pollution_sham.jpg
Because there is absolutely NO difference between a mature economy wealthy enough to afford a clean environment and a third world country determinedly climbing up the ladder. None whatsoever.

Yes, we conservatives are all mutants that can only thrive in a polluted environment, eating babies and throwing people off cliffs.

:cuckoo:
Don't forget we like to wear white after Labor Day. That one really ticks them off.

Duh
Don't forget making frowny faces at liberal politicians while they're making speeches. Frightens the poor dears to no end.

So if a president even threatens a veto,the house should just roll over,you fucking ass hats on the left didn't list in your civics classes did you?. What absurd logic you clowns work under if any.

quit driving your car Kiwiman .

Well, both my wife and I do commute to our offices via bicycle.We take pollution very seriously as one of our daughters and her son both have severe asthma.
Secondly, I was brought up in a very religious home where all of God's wishes are honored, not just the ones that are convenient. My parents are Republicans (my dad has been a delegate to California's Republican State Conventions), but party politics has never wavered their commitment to the environment because of their consistent faith.
Our family take having a clean environment seriously.
I'm glad you think it's funny. It's not funny that both my daughter and grandson have been admitted to the hospital because of their severe asthma attacks. And it's not funny to pollute God's Earth.

you sound like a moderate or a 'rino' to me so like I say , move back to 'new zealand' to fix that asthma Kiwiman !! Now lets get to work and cut that owl and snail darter saving 'epa' Kiwiman !!

Forum List

Back