GOP knew about, ignored Russian meddling in election

McMullin has already proved to be much more honest and is more knowledgeable about Russia and how Russia works than Trump and Trumpsters.
You can't argue about that.
He's also more patriotic than any of you Russia/Putin butt sniffers, fact! :2up:
He's patriotic, huh? I see. And you have some notion that patriotism is a good quality to have when conducting an investigation, yeah?

jrfufl8wggkidntz17ip.jpg

Former Independent presidential candidate, former CIA operations officer and former cheif policy director of the Republican House Conference, Evan McMullin said the the GOP knew that the Russians were meddling in the 2016 election and did nothing about it.
So, here we have it. The GOP and the Trump campaign knew Russia was not only trying to embarass the United States but also to fix the election to go Russia's way. How patriotic.

McMullin: GOP knew about, ignored Russian meddling in election
Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin on Wednesday charged that congressional Republicans were aware of Russian efforts to meddle in the U.S. presidential election but didn't do anything about it.
“Look, the truth is it’s been very obvious for leaders in Washington on the Republican side that the Russians have been undermining our democracy, or did undermine our democracy,” McMullin said at an event hosted by Politio.
“I know because I know for a fact that they know this. It was a topic of discussion during the election and they chose not to stand up.”
A secret CIA assessment first reported by The Washington Post concluded Russia intervened in the presidential election to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Trump and his aides have since blasted the report, with the president-elect calling it "ridiculous" that Russia would work to help him.
McMullin said Republicans are now "sticking their heads in the sand on this issue as they did during the campaign."
“I will tell you, this is not a new issue," he said.
"They knew during the campaign that this was happening and they chose not to say anything because they knew it would harm them politically. That is the issue, the sacrifice of principle for power, the sacrifice of the country’s interests for the party’s interests.”
McMullin also criticized the president-elect's nominee for secretary of State, Exxon Mobil Corp. CEO Rex Tillerson for his close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Tillerson was a "predictable pick," McMullin said, but is "somebody who will not stand up to what Donald Trump intends to do, which is a realignment, a strategic realignment of the United States with Russia."

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

You followed Drumpf and the other idiots that told you your POTUS was not a citizen. All without a shred of proof. Now that Drumpf has changed his mind you are in the position of having to rationalize your decision to believe him.
Im sorry, Im just really not familiar with this Drumpf person. Does he play sports? is he a rapper? I just dont know who he is, if its even a he to start with.
Ask Trump to send you a copy of his original birth certificate. There you will find the name 'DRUMPF" prominently displayed.
But thats not his name.
It is his ancestral name until one of them was shamed into changing it. Trump's lineage is Drumpf lineage. His blood is the blood of Drumpfs.
but its not his name is it.
fairly simple question, only requires a yes or no answer.

On USMB anything is possible... To many of us he is Drumpf. Until I see the paperwork showing that name change was made legally I am not obligated to address the Donald as Trump. I am as tenacious about that as Drumpf was about Obama's birthplace.

Former Independent presidential candidate, former CIA operations officer and former cheif policy director of the Republican House Conference, Evan McMullin said the the GOP knew that the Russians were meddling in the 2016 election and did nothing about it.
So, here we have it. The GOP and the Trump campaign knew Russia was not only trying to embarass the United States but also to fix the election to go Russia's way. How patriotic.

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin on Wednesday charged that congressional Republicans were aware of Russian efforts to meddle in the U.S. presidential election but didn't do anything about it.
“Look, the truth is it’s been very obvious for leaders in Washington on the Republican side that the Russians have been undermining our democracy, or did undermine our democracy,” McMullin said at an event hosted by Politio.
“I know because I know for a fact that they know this. It was a topic of discussion during the election and they chose not to stand up.”
A secret CIA assessment first reported by The Washington Post concluded Russia intervened in the presidential election to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Trump and his aides have since blasted the report, with the president-elect calling it "ridiculous" that Russia would work to help him.
McMullin said Republicans are now "sticking their heads in the sand on this issue as they did during the campaign."
“I will tell you, this is not a new issue," he said.
"They knew during the campaign that this was happening and they chose not to say anything because they knew it would harm them politically. That is the issue, the sacrifice of principle for power, the sacrifice of the country’s interests for the party’s interests.”
McMullin also criticized the president-elect's nominee for secretary of State, Exxon Mobil Corp. CEO Rex Tillerson for his close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Tillerson was a "predictable pick," McMullin said, but is "somebody who will not stand up to what Donald Trump intends to do, which is a realignment, a strategic realignment of the United States with Russia."

If as you say the GOP knew then chances are pretty good the DNC knew as well.

What did the DNC do??

OBAMA knew but refused to take it up with Putin because he was still trying to negotiate a cease fire / agreement with Russia in Syria, which Putin refused to give him.

The GOP is not in charge - Obama was / is.

Im sorry, Im just really not familiar with this Drumpf person. Does he play sports? is he a rapper? I just dont know who he is, if its even a he to start with.
Ask Trump to send you a copy of his original birth certificate. There you will find the name 'DRUMPF" prominently displayed.
But thats not his name.
It is his ancestral name until one of them was shamed into changing it. Trump's lineage is Drumpf lineage. His blood is the blood of Drumpfs.

On USMB anything is possible... To many of us he is Drumpf. Until I see the paperwork showing that name change was made legally I am not obligated to address the Donald as Trump. I am as tenacious about that as Drumpf was about Obama's birthplace.

s0n........nobody cares. If you are low on KY, Id suggest getting a tube.....a really fucking large tube! The bumpy tends to get bigger every time you fall for fake news. Just sayin'..........looking out for my USMB pals here.........the bumpy feels somewhat less intrusive when you finally decide to just go with it.......:coffee:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Trump.jpg.html][/URL]

big deal, the dems have known for sure that obama wasnt a U.S citizen and they all hid that fact.
Which is worse?
You must not have gotten the memo. Your lord Drumpf says youre an idiot for thinking Obama isnt a US citizen.
I understand how you could come to such a conclusion however let me see if I can explain something to you.
Im not a liberal, this means that I look at things and come up with my own conclusion instead of just following what some talking point expert comes up with for me to think. I dont actually need this person that Ive never heard of telling me what to think or do.
You followed Drumpf and the other idiots that told you your POTUS was not a citizen. All without a shred of proof. Now that Drumpf has changed his mind you are in the position of having to rationalize your decision to believe him.
No one ever accused you of being informed. Drumpf is your president elect.

You must not have gotten the memo. Your lord Drumpf says youre an idiot for thinking Obama isnt a US citizen.
I understand how you could come to such a conclusion however let me see if I can explain something to you.
Im not a liberal, this means that I look at things and come up with my own conclusion instead of just following what some talking point expert comes up with for me to think. I dont actually need this person that Ive never heard of telling me what to think or do.
But thats not his name.
Thats the name I call him. If you dont like that then thats really too bad.

But thats not his name.

s0n........nobody cares. If you are low on KY, Id suggest getting a tube.....a really fucking large tube! The bumpy tends to get bigger every time you fall for fake news. Just sayin'..........looking out for my USMB pals here.........the bumpy feels somewhat less intrusive when you finally decide to just go with it.......:coffee:

Here is my dream and YOUR nightmare:

Dump-Trump.jpg

But thats not his name.

View attachment 102199
wonder whos dream will come true on the 20th, mine or yours and the rest of you traitors.

View attachment 102199
wonder whos dream will come true on the 20th, mine or yours and the rest of you traitors.
Don't look past Dec 19th... the day of judgment cometh!

big deal, the dems have known for sure that obama wasnt a U.S citizen and they all hid that fact.
Which is worse?
No one ever accused you of being informed. Drumpf is your president elect.
please provide a link that shows the president elects name is Drumpf, As far as I am aware, the name is Trump, Donald Trump.
you should get used to it since it will be President Trump leading as your superior master for the next 4 years at least.

View attachment 102199
No one cares about your ruined dreams. You're the ones who chose Hillary as your standard-bearer, now suck it up. That's only fair.

View attachment 102199
No one cares about your ruined dreams. You're the ones who chose Hillary as your standard-bearer, now suck it up. That's only fair.

Hillary wasn't in the pic that symbolize the Electoral College's rejection of Trumpty Drumpfty who sat on a WALL. Trumpty Drumpfty could have a GREAT fall.

humpty-trumpty.jpg

View attachment 102199

Hillary wasn't in the pic that symbolize the Electoral College's rejection of Trumpty Drumpfty who sat on a WALL. Trumpty Drumpfty could have a GREAT fall.

humpty-trumpty.jpg
You and your dream have been reduced to ruble. That you're down to this fantasy ending is a bit pathetic. You LOST!!!

FFS, get over it!

View attachment 102199

humpty-trumpty.jpg
You and your dream have been reduced to ruble. That you're down to this fantasy ending is a bit pathetic. You LOST!!!

FFS, get over it!

"Reduced to ruble."

That is the best Freudian slip I have ever seen!!!!

humpty-trumpty.jpg

FFS, get over it!

"Reduced to ruble."

That is the best Freudian slip I have ever seen!!!!
it is pretty funny, I will give you that.

Forum List

Back