GOP official says God chooses to bless raped women with pregnancy

Are babies not blessings now? I am not really seeing how a child is a curse or a punishment. Of course, Im not the President.

Wow, way to miss the god damn point.

Man, for all you mother fuckers out there who are always telling the poor to "not have kids" if they want to avoid dire financial straights. Are you going to tell these women to "not get raped"?

Last edited:
Are babies not blessings now? I am not really seeing how a child is a curse or a punishment. Of course, Im not the President.

Im not the one missing it. You want to pretend as though an innocent child is an evil thing. No child is evil. Life is beautiful regardless of how it was concieved.

Man, for all you mother fuckers out there who are always telling the poor to "not have kids" if they want to avoid dire financial straights. Are you going to tell these women to "not get raped"?

What the heck are you smoking?

Why is this issue about Abortion? A woman after a rape should take a morning after pill and be done with it.

Doesn't it take some time for the baby to form to take it apart?

Pssst, the morning after pill is considered a form of abortion.

The baby isn't developed within the usefulness of the pill. Abortion is tarring a baby apart with a nervous system. Right?

Oh hey, it's the racist in my signature. Can I have your autograph?

There are wackjob idiots in your camp who believe that abortion is wrong the minute the sperm shoots into the vagina.

I'm also sick of the leftist anti-child mindset, that only the rare (and typically, liberal elitist) child is a worthy child; that only a carefully planned and scheduled pregnancy is a "good" pregnancy.

This is the way they shrink the ranks of populations they don't like. They convince them they're unworthy to propagate, and sell them the idea of killing their babies to better themselves.

Are you blaming the child for the sins of the father?

The baby isn't developed within the usefulness of the pill. Abortion is tarring a baby apart with a nervous system. Right?

There are wackjob idiots in your camp who believe that abortion is wrong the minute the sperm shoots into the vagina.

Really?

Who?

Never mind. I've gottcha now.

You are one of the zygotes.....

Oh please, you know full well what I'm talking about. The people who, when hearing about the difficulties of working families to raise and support a family on low incomes, offer up the ingenious solution that they "shouldn't have had kids".

If your solution to their problem is a fucking time machine, why wouldn't you offer up such sage advice to women who get raped.

Oh please, you know full well what I'm talking about. The people who, when hearing about the difficulties of working families to raise and support a family on low incomes, offer up the ingenious solution that they "shouldn't have had kids".

If your solution to their problem is a fucking time machine, why wouldn't you offer up such sage advice to women who get raped.

The two issues arent at all related. Why on earth would I know what the heck you are talking about. Unless your suggesting all families with low income were created through rape, which is just downright stupid.

Really?

Who?

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that retarded that you can't fucking pull up your own results for people who believe that life begins at conception? And don't tell me you took my "sperm in the vagina" at face value. I'm talking about the moment the egg is fertilized by a sperm.

I'm also sick of the leftist anti-child mindset, that only the rare (and typically, liberal elitist) child is a worthy child; that only a carefully planned and scheduled pregnancy is a "good" pregnancy.

This is the way they shrink the ranks of populations they don't like. They convince them they're unworthy to propagate, and sell them the idea of killing their babies to better themselves.

It's kind of sad when complete strangers care more about their children than they do.

Really?

Who?

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that retarded that you can't fucking pull up your own results for people who believe that life begins at conception? And don't tell me you took my "sperm in the vagina" at face value. I'm talking about the moment the egg is fertilized by a sperm.

You have a name, zealot?

The two issues arent at all related. Why on earth would I know what the heck you are talking about. Unless your suggesting all families with low income were created through rape, which is just downright stupid.

Of course they have a semblance of relation. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of some of you idiots, saying that parents shouldn't have had the children if they didn't want to deal with the problems... contrasted with all the people who believe the raped woman should see her pregnancy to term, even if she doesn't keep it.

Why is this issue about Abortion? A woman after a rape should take a morning after pill and be done with it.

Doesn't it take some time for the baby to form to take it apart?

Only to.....

cebina.jpg

Hey now making fun of USMB posters wives is not allowed.

Really?

Who?

You have a name, zealot?

I have whole fucking organizations, you stupid idiot.

Let me google that for you

How about the state of Missouri trying as well?

Use your fucking fingers, you dumb bitch. I'm not going to spoon feed you this shit and expect you to change your opinion about it.

And before you get smart, we're not talking about biological life. We're talking about "life that shouldn't be aborted"

You have a name, zealot?

Use your fucking fingers, you dumb bitch. I'm not going to spoon feed you this shit and expect you to change your opinion about it.

And before you get smart, we're not talking about biological life. We're talking about "life that shouldn't be aborted"

Wow. You really are stupendously dense.

Anyway, you made the claim, but you can't provide one name. You claim to "have whole fucking organizations" :eusa_eh: but for some reason you are unwilling to name even one.

:lol::lol::lol:

Baby killing zealot freak.

GOP official says God chooses to bless raped women with pregnancy

Really, and this is the God you worship? sounds like the old Testament God, the one with the anger management issues.

So you think God shouldnt take bad and evil things and create something beautiful with them? What is more beautiful than an innocent child?

I don't know, seems that the mother that was raped would re-live that every time she looked at her child, or her husband would be asked to love the child of the guy that raped his wife. I personally would not want them to have to go through that.

You have a name, zealot?

Wow. You really are stupendously dense.

Anyway, you made the claim, but you can't provide one name. You claim to "have whole fucking organizations" :eusa_eh: but for some reason you are unwilling to name even one.

:lol::lol::lol:

Baby killing zealot freak.

The others are fucking obvious. There are entire communities and organizations out there that believe this shit.

The fact that you're so willfully ignorant is astounding.

How about you though, you stupid bitch?

I believe if a woman is pregnant, she is obligated to protect her child until birth, yes. And after birth, until the baby is safely placed with someone else who will provide for it.

You can't shut your fucking mouth whenever there's an abortion thread, and announcing to the world how you feel about it.

Forum List

Back