GOP panicing over latest trump poll numbers

LOL. Jeez, did you sleep through the late 90's Rip? :auiqs.jpg:
Don't remember impeaching a President over lying about a blowie in the Oval Office?
You really can't be serious.
what did I just post? OMFG, it is in the post you replied to, Clinton while in office, Trump before he got to office. Are you a fuckign retard or just a stupid fucktard- OMFG jackoff is really a dumbass

what did I just post? OMFG, it is in the post you replied to, Clinton while in office, Trump before he got to office. Are you a fuckign retard or just a stupid fucktard- OMFG jackoff is really a dumbass
Jesus Fucking Christ, I am responding to what you posted.
Go back to sniffing glue, old man.

Not true, Clinton was caught with the "woman he did not have sex with" LOL, You dumbasses went after Trump for an affair before he was President.
They went after him for election funding fraud in the bid to cover it up, not an affair.

You do realize the difference, don't you?

Everyone of those felony indictments are manufactured for a political show trial. The question isn't Trump's guilt. The question is how long the travesty of these jacobin democrats will be allowed to survive?
Manufactured?

Like the one manufactured by Trump recording himself stating he did not declassify this secret document and then showing it to someone without a clearance while narrating it? Or the one Trump manufactured by sending text messages to his lawyers to hide documents.

Seems Trump is manufacturing quite a few indictments.

Everyone of those felony indictments are manufactured for a political show trial. The question isn't Trump's guilt. The question is how long the travesty of these jacobin democrats will be allowed to survive?
That may work in your circles but Trump needs more than his cult to put him over the top.

The big thing to take away from all these polls is the majority of people don't like Trump or Biden and wish they'd both go away. Can't we find some people younger than 70 years old to be our leaders?

That may work in your circles but Trump needs more than his cult to put him over the top.
It doesn't matter. Trump is the latest. The example. Kangaroo courts and political trials won't stop with Trump. These jacobin half wits are just getting started.

The big thing to take away from all these polls is the majority of people don't like Trump or Biden and wish they'd both go away. Can't we find some people younger than 70 years old to be our leaders?
Eric Trump and Hunter Biden

It doesn't matter. Trump is the latest. The example. Kangaroo courts and political trials won't stop with Trump. These jacobin half wits are just getting started.
It doesn't matter my ass. Trump needs the independent vote. And that cult shit just doesn't fly with independents

Forum List

Back