GOP panicing over latest trump poll numbers

The big thing to take away from all these polls is the majority of people don't like Trump or Biden and wish they'd both go away. Can't we find some people younger than 70 years old to be our leaders?
Who isn't either a Dimmer or a RINO all interested in themselves over our country and its citizens?

The GOP should not be surprised. They are supporting a career criminal. If they persist, they face the risk of the entire GOP going down.

Yeah, Republicans are wishing they had Biden's poll numbers. Or better yet, Kamala. I'd worry about your fucked up candidates, Jenny

Almost 40 years and absolutely nothing on any of them.

You guys ever get tired of losing? :)

The only thing I would be more upset about than losing elections like we keep doing is stealing them like you keep doing. You were born into the greatest country in the history of the world and are destroying it with your greed and selfishness. Great job, Dildo

They went after him for election funding fraud in the bid to cover it up, not an affair.

You do realize the difference, don't you?
You mean Bernie Sanders Syndrome don't you, you know the guy that runs a fake attempt at election and then lives off the donations until he can run again. More bullshit from the left that was never proven. Just admit the Democrats are the Marxist party now, they look to smear candidates that scare the shit out of them

You mean Bernie Sanders Syndrome don't you, you know the guy that runs a fake attempt at election and then lives off the donations until he can run again. More bullshit from the left that was never proven. Just admit the Democrats are the Marxist party now, they look to smear candidates that scare the shit out of them
Is that a no, you do not know the difference then?

Thread headline is a lie. Color me completely not surprised.

“GOP panicing over latest trump poll numbers”​

But at least it is illiterate.

Thread headline is a lie. Color me completely not surprised.

“GOP panicing over latest trump poll numbers”​

But at least it is illiterate.
^^^

3o4cq8.jpg

Forum List

Back