GOP panicing over latest trump poll numbers

Some people cannot be taught. They need to learn the hard way.
'Learn' lol.

The hard way is not going to teach them anything either. 2024 will start another round of stolen election bitching and complaining.

Lefties aren’t very self aware.
ROFLMAO

51NL3p70s8L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Responding to Post #14, asshat.
You were whatabouting the Clintons...when you've failed to pin anything on them for almost 40 years. :)
Not true, Clinton was caught with the "woman he did not have sex with" LOL, You dumbasses went after Trump for an affair before he was President.

The GOP should not be surprised. They are supporting a career criminal. If they persist, they face the risk of the entire GOP going down.
Who is panicking, not me.....you are supporting the career criminal.
Do you ever post anything accurately jimboliar? I can see how you got your name.

Not true, Clinton was caught with the "woman he did not have sex with" LOL, You dumbasses went after Trump for an affair before he was President.
LOL. Jeez, did you sleep through the late 90's Rip? :auiqs.jpg:
Don't remember impeaching a President over lying about a blowie in the Oval Office?
You really can't be serious.

Some people cannot be taught. They need to learn the hard way.
Ooooh so tough.
And what's this about Poopeypants having used another identity to help with his blackmail and grifting? Wow the actual proof of these crimes just piles up every day doesn't it. You know, actual proof and not farted out charges....

The campaign has yet to even begin, without a single debate yet. It's way too early to write off a recent former president. It's true the asshole Dems 24/7 smear campaign against Trump is having an impact, that's why Dems are not letting up.

Morning Joe! A bastion of truthfulness if ever there was one.
Joe and his wife are an abomination! I can't stand listening to him for more than 6 minutes before I turn the channel. He is filled with Trump HATE! Insults Trump and whines about it every.single.day. Many times the whole news show is about Trump. I wish Joe and his wife would get fired and bring on some good news anchors.

And he still beats trump!
No, not with all the campaigning you are doing for your Trumpy and all the criminal evidence against....whats his name now...Robert L Peters? Hmm when has Trump changed his name to commit crimes like Poopeypants has?

Forum List

Back