GOP’s Obsession With Guns Stands To Drive Women Vote In The 2014 Election: Poll

You are banking on them being too stupid to understand that new laws won't stop those with criminal tendencies set on doing the violence.

I don't have to bank on anything, because I can see the American people wanting the laws changed.

Wow you know what ALL Americans want now?

Time to get back on the meds.

that Dubya is the biggest blowhard of bullshit I have ever seen..
He seems to have a powerful crystal ball

So why not enforce the laws we have and see if that works first?

It seems to me that is just common sense. Isn't that what you're selling here, common sense?

Or are you just bent on your control fetishes?

Who cares how you Ted Nugent shitty pants, NRA gun nutter "Do Nothing" types take it, because the American people aren't going to listen to your suggestions? You have already been told that changes in some laws are required that don't involve enforcement issues, so the people who want things done will change the laws and not listen to you people who don't want anything done. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that the American people don't care what you think or want, when they don't have the same opinion that you have.

Your pigeonholing is lost on me little sheep.

I don't belong to the NRA. Never did.

I don't even own one Ted Nugent song.

And what the fuck is the sense of enacting a law with no enforcement provisions?

And the problem is that you will not prevent any crime by making it harder to legally buy weapons.,

Criminals don't obey laws in case you haven't figured that out yet.

And quite frankly I don't give a shit what the American people want. You don't speak for me and neither do they. We are a country built on individual rights not societal rights.

The fact is that if I buy one gun or one hundred I am no more a threat to anyone than I have been my entire life.

It's you fucking control freaks that are the problem.

I don't care how many guns someone has as long as they are registered and checked every year to make sure they still have them. I want the guns ballistics tested on a periodic basis and laws to prevent the barrel being changed without another ballistics test.

If you think that is control, who cares? If you don't like it, don't own a gun.

If you can't figure out some laws don't involve enforcement issues then get one of your buddies to explain it to you and that rules me out.

NRA types don't have to be NRA members; it's called English, so you should learn how to speak it, instead of telling Hispanics to learn it.

that Dubya is the biggest blowhard of bullshit I have ever seen..
He seems to have a powerful crystal ball

Try looking at the polls instead of avoiding them because you don't like what they say!

Yeah a sample of a couple thousand people is a great way to know what a few hundred million people think.

Now you want to claim a poll can never be right in it's assessment! Can't you put all your stupid on just one post, instead of spreading it around?

Who cares how you Ted Nugent shitty pants, NRA gun nutter "Do Nothing" types take it, because the American people aren't going to listen to your suggestions? You have already been told that changes in some laws are required that don't involve enforcement issues, so the people who want things done will change the laws and not listen to you people who don't want anything done. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that the American people don't care what you think or want, when they don't have the same opinion that you have.

And what the fuck is the sense of enacting a law with no enforcement provisions?

And the problem is that you will not prevent any crime by making it harder to legally buy weapons.,

And quite frankly I don't give a shit what the American people want. You don't speak for me and neither do they. We are a country built on individual rights not societal rights.

The fact is that if I buy one gun or one hundred I am no more a threat to anyone than I have been my entire life.

I don't care how many guns someone has as long as they are registered and checked every year to make sure they still have them. I want the guns ballistics tested on a periodic basis and laws to prevent the barrel being changed without another ballistics test.

If you can't figure out some laws don't involve enforcement issues then get one of your buddies to explain it to you and that rules me out.

NRA types don't have to be NRA members; it's called English, so you should learn how to speak it, instead of telling Hispanics to learn it.
if you want to come in my home to count my property get a fucking warrant.

Or do you want to trash the 4th amendment too?

Try looking at the polls instead of avoiding them because you don't like what they say!

Yeah a sample of a couple thousand people is a great way to know what a few hundred million people think.

Now you want to claim a poll can never be right in it's assessment! Can't you put all your stupid on just one post, instead of spreading it around?

Even a fucking moron like you should realize that a stopped watch is right twice a day or that even a deaf dumb and blind sheep like yourself can find a blade of grass once in a while.

So why not enforce the laws we have and see if that works first? It seems to me that is just common sense. Isn't that what you're selling here, common sense?

Because the existing laws have been gutted or rendered unenforceable by NRA-written legislation.

repealing all that hand-cuffing legislation IS a start. I don't think it will end there, but I do think that should happen.

Specific examples??

So why not enforce the laws we have and see if that works first? It seems to me that is just common sense. Isn't that what you're selling here, common sense?

Because the existing laws have been gutted or rendered unenforceable by NRA-written legislation.

repealing all that hand-cuffing legislation IS a start. I don't think it will end there, but I do think that should happen.

Specific examples??

And since when does the NRA write legislation?

You can't see shit kid, you just like to look authoritative in an obscure forum on the internet.

You are banking on them being too stupid to understand that new laws won't stop those with criminal tendencies set on doing the violence.

Consider drought as an analogy. Just because there is a drought doesn't mean hugh wildfires are going to be more common, but it does mean conditions are ripe for that to be the case. I think it's that way with gun violence and incidences like Aurora and Sandy Hook have produced copycat incidences in the past. I think the conditions are ripe in America for mass shootings and we aren't over with the trend. That could very easily influence women before the mid-term elections to make gun violence a major issue.

I don't have to bank on anything, because I can see the American people wanting the laws changed.

Actually no ... that's why we have the United States Supreme Court, you know separation of powers? Then there's the fact that the right to bear arms is an Amendment, as the Founders outlined specific procedures when it comes to making changes to an Amendment. So before you start spouting I won and I want what I want little tantrum, you might want to consider taking the time to actually "reading" the Constitution.

Fuck the Constitution.

There are sooooo many ways we can fuck with gun owners and gun makers... we don't need to worry about that.

Here's one. Repeal the law that grants immunity to gun makers for death.

Let all the people who lost kids at Sandy Hook sue the shit out of Freedomworks and Cerberus group.

You will be amazed how fast Wall Street loses interest in the Second Amendment when it starts costing them real money.

I don't favor this approach.

But I do favor holding a gun owner who is grossly neglegent in securing their weapon liable when their gun is used in a crime.

Agreed

If for example an individual leaves a weapon in plain sight in an unsecured vehicle, that individual should be held liable if that weapon is used in the commision of a crime.

If the day comes to register weapons, no one has to go to your home. At some point the time to register all firearms will pass and after that anyone caught with unregistered weapons would lose their right to possess firearms. Maybe you can get by in life without a cop ever finding them, but how can they be passed on without that person running the same risks? It may be possible to use gunshop records to trace you down, so do whatever you want, it's called making your own bed. People like you think you can disobey a law just because you don't agree with it, so what makes you think society is going to tolerate your kind? If the cops want you and your guns, after mandatory registration, all they have to do is get your ass outside your little arsenal and it's fines and jail time for you and some gun dealer profiting off of reselling your guns.

Maybe you can make a living as a jailhouse lawyer.

Fuck the Constitution.

There are sooooo many ways we can fuck with gun owners and gun makers... we don't need to worry about that.

Let all the people who lost kids at Sandy Hook sue the shit out of Freedomworks and Cerberus group.

You will be amazed how fast Wall Street loses interest in the Second Amendment when it starts costing them real money.

But I do favor holding a gun owner who is grossly neglegent in securing their weapon liable when their gun is used in a crime.

Agreed

If for example an individual leaves a weapon in plain sight in an unsecured vehicle, that individual should be held liable if that weapon is used in the commision of a crime.

yeah ok, I guess the criminal who stole it and used it in a crime can tell the police, hey they left in plain site, charge them not me..
good grief...

If the day comes to register weapons, no one has to go to your home. At some point the time to register all firearms will pass and after that anyone caught with unregistered weapons would lose their right to possess firearms. Maybe you can get by in life without a cop ever finding them, but how can they be passed on without that person running the same risks? It may be possible to use gunshop records to trace you down, so do whatever you want, it's called making your own bed. People like you think you can disobey a law just because you don't agree with it, so what makes you think society is going to tolerate your kind? If the cops want you and your guns, after mandatory registration, all they have to do is get your ass outside your little arsenal and it's fines and jail time for you and some gun dealer profiting off of reselling your guns.

were you related to Hitler? and you have your cryatal ball speaking again huh?

Wow you know what ALL Americans want now?

Time to get back on the meds.

I don't think the boy is on meds, I think he's willfully ignorant.

Is it hard to figure out what is said in a poll and the fact that this issue is being discussed so much in political forums only reflects the public interest? Is it hard to figure out our present laws are designed to make future tragedies unavoidable? Another Aurora and Sandy Hook is already built into our present laws and that's why many states and the federal government are trying to change the present laws. They have the sense to know another disaster is right around the corner, so why don't you?

Is it hard to figure out what is said in a poll and the fact that this issue is being discussed so much in political forums only reflects the public interest? Is it hard to figure out our present laws are designed to make future tragedies unavoidable? Another Aurora and Sandy Hook is already built into our present laws and that's why many states and the federal government are trying to change the present laws. They have the sense to know another disaster is right around the corner, so why don't you?

I POSTED a poll the other day that said gun control was the least of the people's worries, jobs, the economy, trying to pay for $3.50 for a gallon of gas and trying to take care of their families was the TOP of the list, gun control at THE BOTTOM...but you conveniently IGNORED that one..

I POSTED a poll the other day that said gun control was the least of the people's worries, jobs, the economy, trying to pay for $3.50 for a gallon of gas and trying to take care of their families was the TOP of the list, gun control at THE BOTTOM...but you conveniently IGNORED that one..

What you are saying is gun control isn't the number one concern of Americans, but that doesn't mean Americans aren't concerned and showing it.

What you are saying is gun control isn't the number one concern of Americans, but that doesn't mean Americans aren't concerned and showing it.

Obama is using the gun control issue as a diversion.

He does not want anyone to think about unemployment, inflation, national debt, war casualties and his other failed policies

Fuck the Constitution.

Agreed

1. it would be hard for the state to prove it was in plain sight

2. what if you left a ball bat in plain sight and it was used in the commission of a crime?

Forum List

Back