GOP Senator: It Would Be ‘Suicide’ For Trump If He Fires Mueller

Well, you guys are saying that Trump will never fire Mueller, but today in the WH press briefing Huckabee said that Trump absolutely has that authority to fire him.

White House: Mueller Is Overreaching And Trump Has The Power To Fire Him

If Trump isn't going to fire him, why is he saying that he has the authority to do so? I think Trump is going to at least try to fire him, because that is kinda the way he does things. You're a great person when he talks about you, up until the time he starts looking into firing you, then expect a tweet within a week that says your services are no longer required.

Well, you guys are saying that Trump will never fire Mueller, but today in the WH press briefing Huckabee said that Trump absolutely has that authority to fire him.

If Trump isn't going to fire him, why is he saying that he has the authority to do so? I think Trump is going to at least try to fire him, because that is kinda the way he does things. You're a great person when he talks about you, up until the time he starts looking into firing you, then expect a tweet within a week that says your services are no longer required.

He indeed has the authority, but having and doing are two different things.

I watch about 5 minutes a night for comic relief.
I love watching Hannity’s head explode crying ,” The MSM arent reporting on my conspiracy theories.”
You sure do use that term "conspiracy theory" a lot.
Maybe because all you assholes preach are conspiracy theories. You’re immune to real news and facts.

"Real" as in whatever YOU decide is "real"?
Weak disguise for being a purveyor and practitioner of FAKE NEWS.

Prove it, I'll wait. ;)
Trump cultists like you follow your fuhrer’s lead.
He’s admires autocrats and proud of it. What’s one thing all dictators have in common?
The subverting of the free press where there are no facts anymore only what the dictator says is true.
Trump: “ Don’t believe anything you hear unless you hear it from me first.”

Mussolini said,”if you consolidate power plucking a chicken one feather at a time ,no one notices.”
Attack the press.
Lack of respect for democratic institutions,
Think you’re above the law,
Using rallies preaching propaganda to get people excited and prone to violence
Not respecting the views of others...

THOSE are the feathers.
That is your fuhrer in action.

Last edited:

It’s funny how you love to advertise how little you know.

Q: Can President Donald Trump fire special counsel Robert Mueller?

A: Not directly. Only the deputy attorney general who appointed Mueller can fire him and only for cause. But Trump could fire the DAG, or order the special-counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller himself.

Can Trump Fire Mueller? - FactCheck.org

For most people, that might be true. But, Trump has little to no impulse control, and if he's checking into whether or not he can fire someone, you can damn sure bet he's seriously considering it.

You sure do use that term "conspiracy theory" a lot.
Maybe because all you assholes preach are conspiracy theories. You’re immune to real news and facts.

"Real" as in whatever YOU decide is "real"?
Weak disguise for being a purveyor and practitioner of FAKE NEWS.

Prove it, I'll wait. ;)
Trump cultists like you follow your fuhrer’s lead.
He’s admires autocrats and proud of it. What’s one thing all dictators have in common?
The subverting of the free press where there are no facts anymore only what the dictator says is true.
Trump: “ Don’t believe anything you hear unless you hear it from me first.”

Mussolini said,”if you consolidate power plucking a chicken one feather at a time ,no one notices.”
Attack on press.
Lack of respect for democratic institutions,
Think you’re above the law,
Using rallies preaching propaganda to get people excited and prone to violence
Not respecting the views of others...

THOSE are the feathers.
That is your fuhrer in action.

Translation, you've got nothing. How did I know that?
I am truly feeling sorry for you. You are not a bright guy. I didn't for him pop, I told you, he is just playing his part.
We will be in the hot phase of WWIII soon.

It’s funny how you love to advertise how little you know.

Q: Can President Donald Trump fire special counsel Robert Mueller?

A: Not directly. Only the deputy attorney general who appointed Mueller can fire him and only for cause. But Trump could fire the DAG, or order the special-counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller himself.

Can Trump Fire Mueller? - FactCheck.org

Um, in the end is he fired? It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

For most people, that might be true. But, Trump has little to no impulse control, and if he's checking into whether or not he can fire someone, you can damn sure bet he's seriously considering it.

I'll say it again, this is all a distraction from what's going on in the ME. We are about to enter the hot phase of WIII.

I'll say it again, this is all a distraction from what's going on in the ME. We are about to enter the hot phase of WIII.

You keep saying that, but who is the war going to be with?

Just keep an eye on Syria. Russia formally informed us today that an attack on Syria over the Gas attack would have "grave repercussions".

Agree. That’s why I want Trump to fire Mueller. Not only will it be the beginning of the end of his presidency, he will be admitting he’s guilty.
Innocent presidents don’t fire the people investigating them although Trump already has with James Comey.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) warned Tuesday that there would be dire consequences for President Donald Trump if he decided to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

“I think it would be suicide for the president to fire [Mueller],” Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during an interview with CNN.

GOP Senator: It Would Be 'Suicide' For Trump If He Fires Mueller | HuffPost

Bull Hockey......the majority of Americans are sick of mulehead....the FBI needs to be purged and especiallly him. There is no way that Trump can be convicted and his popularity keeps going up.....time for the people to march on Washington demanding the ouster of Mulehead Mueller.

Agree. That’s why I want Trump to fire Mueller. Not only will it be the beginning of the end of his presidency, he will be admitting he’s guilty.
Innocent presidents don’t fire the people investigating them although Trump already has with James Comey.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) warned Tuesday that there would be dire consequences for President Donald Trump if he decided to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

“I think it would be suicide for the president to fire [Mueller],” Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during an interview with CNN.

Bull Hockey......the majority of Americans are sick of mulehead....the FBI needs to be purged and especiallly him. There is no way that Trump can be convicted and his popularity keeps going up.....time for the people to march on Washington demanding the ouster of Mulehead Mueller.

Well, since you sound so motivated, are you going to be leading the organization of the march?

Just keep an eye on Syria. Russia formally informed us today that an attack on Syria over the Gas attack would have "grave repercussions".

Russia is no match for Americaand Trump will be able to make a great deal with them as soon as he can get the Mulehead behind him.....China is the one we need to worry about....and make no doubt about the fact that Russia fears them more than we do....being right on their border...and China .needing liebenstraum....Putin is forced to suck up to China for the time being...but once he makes a deal with America....we will see how China can easilly be intimidated by the paternership of Russia and America.

Another cuck establishment republican...dime a dozen in the dying wing of the GOP. Now to actually stand for decency and honor and AMERICA that takes guts and there are VERY few in the GOP and ZERO in the democratic party.

I see Tipsy is too scared to answer my question on the grounds she’d incriminate herself to the Trump cult.

Sounds about as investigative as what the news reports these days. You can't see the problem I am sure.

Russia is no match for Americaand Trump will be able to make a great deal with them as soon as he can get the Mulehead behind him.....China is the one we need to worry about....and make no doubt about the fact that Russia fears them more than we do....being right on their border...and China .needing liebenstraum....Putin is forced to suck up to China for the time being...but once he makes a deal with America....we will see how China can easilly be intimidated by the paternership of Russia and America.

I'm afraid they are, and China is in their corner. You have it backwards, China and Russia are already in this together.

I'm afraid they are, and China is in their corner. You have it backwards, China and Russia are already in this together.

Here's a scary thought.........................

Xi has already seen how he can mess with our stock market by threatening to impose his own sanctions. Today, when he said they wouldn't go into effect yet, he also saw our markets rise almost 500 points.

Russia, is already in bed with Assad and Syria, as well as has threatened severe consequences if we attack Assad's forces.

Trump attacks Syria, Russia responds with a war, and then when it gets going good, China imposes sanctions on America and tanks our economy while we're in the middle of a war.

It would be nice to have the transparency of seeing trumps tax returns but I won't hold my breath. It could affect my vote in the future.

Mueller knows he has nothing on Flynn.

What a nitwit.......Have another drink and call everything below "fake news".............lol

See the Charges: U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn - The New York Times
See the Charges: U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn
See the Charges: U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn. DEC. 1, 2017. The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III,charged Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser, with lying to the F.B.I. Related Article. See the Charges Against Michael Flynn. Document. Pages. Notes. Text. Zoom. CLOSE. Previous for “” Next.

Read the charges, plea agreement for Michael Flynn - CNNPolitics

Read the charges, plea agreement for Michael Flynn - CNNPolitics
Dec 1, 2017 - Read the court filing and plea agreement: Former Trump national security adviser MichaelFlynn has pleaded guilty to charges from special counsel Robert Mueller.

Read the charges against and plea deal from former national security ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/...charges-against...flynn/2263/
Dec 1, 2017 - Flynn was charged with falsely telling FBI agents he did not ask the Russian ambassador in a Dec. 29 conversation to refrain from escalating the situation in response to U.S. sanctions. He was also charged with a separate lie involving a Dec. 22 conversation with the Russian ambassador. Read about the ...

Forum List

Back