GOP Senator Susan Collins Throws Support Behind Law Protecting Same-Sex Marriage

Just one more reason to stay. Have you not caught on? If you don't want to hear what I have to say, stop replying and go somewhere else.

Shove off and never dictate to me, old timer.

It's Pretend Marriage and it shrivels your nuts you can't convince me otherwise

Now shut up

Shove off and never dictate to me, old timer.

It's Pretend Marriage and it shrivels your nuts you can't convince me otherwise

Now shut up

LMAO!! Oh, but you think you can dictate to me? Sorry Lassie, it ain't happening.

Same sex marriage has had no effect on my nuts. Has it made yours shrink?

LMAO!! Oh, but you think you can dictate to me? Sorry Lassie, it ain't happening.

Same sex marriage has had no effect on my nuts. Has it made yours shrink?

Stop annoying me. If you're in a gay pretend marriage go pretend IDC. That's the point...I won't recognize it and evidently it chaffs your nuts I refuse to.

Really, I suspect you're a pee wee puffer and that's great...go puff but leave me out of it

Stop annoying me. If you're in a gay pretend marriage go pretend IDC. That's the point...I won't recognize it and evidently it chaffs your nuts I refuse to.

Really, I suspect you're a pee wee puffer and that's great...go puff but leave me out of it

You insist they are not real marriages, without any evidence or proof.
You get all pissy when someone disagrees with you.

All that is fine. I accept that you are incapable of actual conversation or debate.

But don't EVER think, for an instant, that you can dictate to me. That simply ain't happening. If you are annoyed, quit posting directly to me and take your ass somewhere else.

You insist they are not real marriages, without any evidence or proof.
You get all pissy when someone disagrees with you.

All that is fine. I accept that you are incapable of actual conversation or debate.

But don't EVER think, for an instant, that you can dictate to me. That simply ain't happening. If you are annoyed, quit posting directly to me and take your ass somewhere else.

Sigh... sorry old timer....my real marriage requires my attention. Husband, children...etc etc

Have a nice evening and don't forget the lube

Irish lass, what do gays do to you? Normal gays just want to live a normal life

Then lead a, cough cough ""normal " life and stop demanding I accept the perversion, leave my children alone and stop demanding I accept your "normal " lives

Sigh... sorry old timer....my real marriage requires my attention. Husband, children...etc etc

Have a nice evening and don't forget the lube

Do you think "old timer" is an insult?

I have had a long life and seen so many things. I have also seen many friends and beloved family die. So my being here, this long, is a privilege.

Forum List

Back