GOP Senator Susan Collins Throws Support Behind Law Protecting Same-Sex Marriage

Back in the day, women always died in childbirth so a guy could have multiple wives and never get divorced.

View attachment 726952
Back in the old, old, old days, wise old King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Poor bastard.

Yet he only produced THREE children!

Sounds like his boys couldn't swim!

People like adulterer Newt Gingrich and his three wives, and adulterer Rush Limbaugh and his four wives, and adulterer Donald Trump and his three wives are the ones who destroyed marriage.

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Tabloid garbage.

Back in the old, old, old days, wise old King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Poor bastard.

Yet he only produced THREE children!

Sounds like his boys couldn't swim

There's a decent chance those three kids looked like different palace guards.

Nope.

You've been hoaxed. AGAIN!

Wrong. Your saint, RBG, spoke to the age of consent being too high years ago. I never said she specified what the age should be. They will push the age of consent issue within a few years after they get this dumbass bill passed. We already have some Democrats speaking favorably about MAPs.

Last edited:
Why is this necessarY/

Oh, and it isn't what they are really after years after SCOTUS normalized homosexual marriage. If this gets passed and withstands court challenges they have more, much more in mind.

They have a national age of consent in mind (their "hero" RBG declared the age of consent was too high many years ago already). Then normalize those attracted to young children as a "right".

They are here now for the children. Soon, they'll be kicking in the door for the children.
No they don’t.

Wrong. Your saint, RBG, spoke to the age of consent being too high years ago. I never said she specified what the age should be. They will push the age of consent issue within a few years after they get this dumbass bill passed. We already have some Democrats speaking favorably about MAPs.
You said RBG pushed for a lower age of consent.

So now you need to provide a link for that hoax.

I'm sure Matt Gaetz would like the age of consent lowered.

They don't ruin anything. Except perhaps your self esteem.
How can you say that…I showed you the data….facts trump your feelings.
A gayer, browner America is a far shittier America….PERIOD!

How can you say that…I showed you the data….facts trump your feelings.
A gayer, browner America is a far shittier America….PERIOD!

That a study shows a higher percentage of brown gays commit more crimes is actually not relevant. There are more who commit no crimes. Do we just convict them all based on color and sexual orientation? No.

Here is a link for you: Child abuse in the U.S. - perpetrators by race/ethnicity 2020 | Statista

"In 2020, about 221,158 perpetrators of child abuse in the United States were of white. In that same year, about 91,868 perpetrators of child abuse were Hispanic, and 25,731 were of unknown ethnic origin."

So how about you report to the hospital for chemical castration. And we will get you on a list. Be sure you let your neighbors know and report to the authorities if you move.

That a study shows a higher percentage of brown gays commit more crimes is actually not relevant. There are more who commit no crimes. Do we just convict them all based on color and sexual orientation? No.

Here is a link for you: Child abuse in the U.S. - perpetrators by race/ethnicity 2020 | Statista

"In 2020, about 221,158 perpetrators of child abuse in the United States were of white. In that same year, about 91,868 perpetrators of child abuse were Hispanic, and 25,731 were of unknown ethnic origin."

So how about you report to the hospital for chemical castration. And we will get you on a list. Be sure you let your neighbors know and report to the authorities if you move.
Hahaha…and just like that Lefties hate per-capita factoring….hahahaha

The freaking Country is falling apart under inflation, open borders and crime but the left celebrates a republican senator who might be in favor of same sex marriages. Go figure.

Last edited:
Per capita factoring ALWAYS proves behavioral propensity among groups. A scary fact that allows us wise folks to predict and forecast. Sucks for FEELZ folks though.

I did not say it was not useful. But you tried to use it convict all gay, brown people. You want to punish them all for the acts of a percentage of them. And that is despicable.

The freaking Country is falling apart under inflation, open borders and crime but the left celebrates a republican senator who might be in favor of same sex marriages. Go figure.

I think there are two parts to the applause for the republican senator.

#1 - That she is willing to go against her party to support recognizing same sex marriage shows bravery and her ability to recognize what is right.

#2 - That sometimes bipartisan support is possible. They are doing what they, and most other people, see as the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back