GOP Senator Susan Collins Throws Support Behind Law Protecting Same-Sex Marriage

The freaking Country is falling apart under inflation, open borders and crime but the left celebrates a republican senator who might be in favor of same sex marriages. Go figure.

The left's priorities, gay sex, men in drag around children, men pretending to be women in girl's locker rooms and athletics and abortion.

Dear gawd

The left's priorities, gay sex, men in drag around children, men pretending to be women in girl's locker rooms and athletics and abortion.

Dear gawd

No, it comes from a recent lesson learned. The SCOTUS justices said Roe v. Wade was settled case law. So people saw no need for legislation to protect it. Obviously that was a mistake for Pro-Choice people.

Now some republicans are making noise about overturning the same sex marriage ruling. So they are putting out legislation to protect both same sex marriage and religious beliefs.

No, it comes from a recent lesson learned. The SCOTUS justices said Roe v. Wade was settled case law. So people saw no need for legislation to protect it. Obviously that was a mistake for Pro-Choice people.

Now some republicans are making noise about overturning the same sex marriage ruling. So they are putting out legislation to protect both same sex marriage and religious beliefs.

It's Pretend Marriage... sorry.

I did not say it was not useful. But you tried to use it convict all gay, brown people. You want to punish them all for the acts of a percentage of them. And that is despicable.
I don’t want to “punish” them….but don’t pretend that we as a country improve as we become gayer and browner because we don’t says the data.

I don't have to convince you of anything. I simply tell the truth. Your hatred blinds you.

And no, I am not going to "shove off".

What part of shove off did you miss?

They can pretend to be married for all I care... but I'll never recognize it. So what's your plan? Lol

I think there are two parts to the applause for the republican senator.

#1 - That she is willing to go against her party to support recognizing same sex marriage shows bravery and her ability to recognize what is right.

#2 - That sometimes bipartisan support is possible. They are doing what they, and most other people, see as the right thing to do.
There are two parts to the left wing applause
#1 same sex marriage ain't even on the radar these days
#2 the myth of "bipartisan support" indicates the desperation on the left for an issue

What part of shove off did you miss?

They can pretend to be married for all I care... but I'll never recognize it. So what's your plan? Lol

You not recognizing their marriage does nothing. The gov't not recognizing their marriage does. My plan is to do what I can to make sure the gov't continues to recognize same sex marriage. I have no plan for you. I don't need one.

You not recognizing their marriage does nothing. The gov't not recognizing their marriage does. My plan is to do what I can to make sure the gov't continues to recognize same sex marriage. I have no plan for you. I don't need one.

That's nice... now shove off. I really don't care.

How's that?

Do you mind me asking….do you puff a little pole from time to time…is that why you hope to glamorize homo unions?

That's nice... now shove off. I really don't care.

How's that?

I have already responded to your "shove off" comment. It has as much bearing on what I do here as your refusal to recognize same sex marriage does on same sex marriages and the people in them. None.

Once again, no I will not shove off.

Do you mind me asking….do you puff a little pole from time to time…is that why you hope to glamorize homo unions?

No, I do not. I never have. But the fact that other men and women do doesn't bother me like it seems to bother you.

I have already responded to your "shove off" comment. It has as much bearing on what I do here as your refusal to recognize same sex marriage does on same sex marriages and the people in them. None.

Once again, no I will not shove off.

So shove off..or become a failed mod again.

You have no power here..nor your little dog

Forum List

Back