GOP to filibuster Hagel

GOP to filibuster Hagel

Stupid move.

Hagel is nothing more than yet another DC insider, who would blow through the process if someone with an (R) by his name had nominated him.

But the Chuckster pissed off the sheeny lobby with his "I'm not a Senator for Israel" remark....So neocon dick suckers like McQuisling and Graham have to play the neocon party man game.

Yeah some oath, obviously not to AMERICA!

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
zionutter half-ass technique 101...

You obviously do not care about AMERICA at all, all you care about is that turd state terrorizing the rest of the planet.

Go to hell faggot... Better yet, go to your divine israel.
I swear to God, I will happily buy you a one-way ticket, just PM me.
The more of you POS traitors we get out of this country the better.
You obviously don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You just hate. Hate the Joos....kill them, right? Isn't that what all you nazi's do, kill joos? You don't even understand Godwin's law. Did you get someone to post that for you? Someone help you look that up? You are not the brightest bulb on the shelf in your part of the world, are you?

I care so much for America that I think that Hagel should not only be denied confirmation, but investigated for some of his comments. Hell, maybe he is a war criminal like the new Secretary State.....

Hagel is a flawed person, nominated by another flawed person. I only hope the pussies in the GOP have the sacks to follow through.

This guy thinks he's actually helping Hagel? :cuckoo:

So says the faggot waving a foreign flag...

Yeah some oath, obviously not to AMERICA!

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
zionutter half-ass technique 101...

You obviously do not care about AMERICA at all, all you care about is that turd state terrorizing the rest of the planet.

Go to hell faggot... Better yet, go to your divine israel.
I swear to God, I will happily buy you a one-way ticket, just PM me.
The more of you POS traitors we get out of this country the better.
You obviously don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You just hate. Hate the Joos....kill them, right? Isn't that what all you nazi's do, kill joos? You don't even understand Godwin's law. Did you get someone to post that for you? Someone help you look that up? You are not the brightest bulb on the shelf in your part of the world, are you?

I care so much for America that I think that Hagel should not only be denied confirmation, but investigated for some of his comments. Hell, maybe he is a war criminal like the new Secretary State.....

Hagel is a flawed person, nominated by another flawed person. I only hope the pussies in the GOP have the sacks to follow through.

I hope his nomination dies the slow death it deserves.

Edited to add......Are you speaking about the Hitler wannabe? I suppose he thinks he is. But his bigotry keeps getting in the way.

Last edited:
GOP to filibuster Hagel
Stupid move.

Hagel is nothing more than yet another DC insider, who would blow through the process if someone with an (R) by his name had nominated him.

But the Chuckster pissed off the sheeny lobby with his "I'm not a Senator for Israel" remark....So neocon dick suckers like McQuisling and Graham have to play the neocon party man game.
yeah, they probably shouldn't filibuster. After all, they might get blamed for being evil.....oh...wait.....

I hope his nomination dies the slow death it deserves.

Edited to add......Are you speaking about the Hitler wannabe? I suppose he thinks he is. But his bigotry keeps getting in the way.

The longer Hagel's nomination takes the more will be dug up on him...Thats a good thing...oh...Pass it around:D

STOP CHUCK HAGEL'S NOMINATION
AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

GOP to filibuster Hagel
Stupid move.

yeah, they probably shouldn't filibuster. After all, they might get blamed for being evil.....oh...wait.....
They'll get blamed for being the stupid assholes that they are.

The GOP has gone from being the stupid party to the retarded party.

Stupid move.

they'll get that blame regardless of what they do.

So, they may as well do some good while they are the brunt of lies told about them.

It doesn't really matter. All that does is that some people actually stand up and speak truth to power.

I could care less what others think.

So, they may as well do some good while they are the brunt of lies told about them.

It doesn't really matter. All that does is that some people actually stand up and speak truth to power.

"Truth to power"???

Is that really the best that you Israel-firster neocon peckerheads can come up with?....Really?!?!?

No wonder you assholes keep losing.

"Truth to power"???

Is that really the best that you Israel-firster neocon peckerheads can come up with?....Really?!?!?

No wonder you assholes keep losing.
My mistake. I thought you may have been someone who was reasonable. I see you are just another jackbooted fuck up like the rest. Now run along and go put some joos in some internment camps and then jack off over the bodies. I have better things to do.

bitch-home-GOP_n.jpg

Wanna know what the worst part about this is? There's going to be a meeting of NATO next week to discuss withdrawl from Afghanistan, and because Hagel hasn't been confirmed, we're not going to have anyone in the discussion to represent the U.S.

Yep, yet another example of how the GOP is screwing up the country.

:rolleyes:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta may have one foot out the door at the Pentagon, but he’s headed to Europe next week for a NATO meeting of defense ministers.

Pentagon press secretary George Little said Friday that Panetta would travel to Europe for next week’s NATO meeting, a trip the secretary had hoped to avoid.

The Pentagon and White House had wanted President Obama’s choice to succeed Panetta, former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.), in the job for the NATO meeting, where U.S. plans to withdraw 34,000 troops from Afghanistan over the next year will be a major topic.

Read more: Panetta to fly to Europe for NATO meeting - The Hill's DEFCON Hill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Stupid move.

Harry Reid and the dems fillibustered Bush's nomination of John Bolton for UN rep. Were the dems the stupid evil party then?

this is nothing new, both parties do it, its political gamesmanship. Grow up

Imagine that you defending a gay hater...Just shows where your real alleges are just like the rest of the liberal nut jobs you have no principals when it comes to Obama if Hagel where appointed by Bush you'd be all over him

Traitor.
America first! Ya treasonous faggot!

Get lost nutjob appeasing terrorist, and gutting the defense dept. Does not put America first

Nor does appeasing the Orthodox right wing nut jobs that control the state of Israel today. Religious zealots exist on both sides and we shouldn't kowtow to either. But that national Republican Party is too busy playing politics to care about the country.

Traitor.
America first! Ya treasonous faggot!

Get lost nutjob appeasing terrorist, and gutting the defense dept. Does not put America first

Nor does appeasing the Orthodox right wing nut jobs that control the state of Israel today. Religious zealots exist on both sides and we shouldn't kowtow to either. But that national Republican Party is too busy playing politics to care about the country.

Yes I do.

Stupid move.

No, I haven't.

Chuck Hagel has to come clean on his finances. He has failed to furnish his financial dealings, and no defense secretary must have even the faintest tie financially to having received payments for "services" from terrorist organizations in the world.

All he has to do is furnish the facts for our perusal. It's our job to be certain a candidate is worthy of the job he is about to do, particularly, when this administration does everything behind closed doors sans consulting conservatives. It's a divisive atmosphere, and we need to know there is not money passing under the table between terrorists and this administration via the Secretary of Defense's office. Past history is predicative of future behaviors, and it's the responsibility of the Congress to assure us the President's appointees will account for their decisions to Congress to avoid misunderstandings and misdeeds.

Last edited:
You republicans made up that that whole 'friends of Hamas' thing, it started from brietbart. The least reliable source I can think about. And it just brings in more conspiracy theories by republicans. Would it really be that clever to name an organization 'friends of Hamas'? Yeah that's a perfect way to keep what you do secret, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You republicans are so unbelievably stupid. And it was written by a man with the last name 'Shapiro'. Yeah what a joke. The real reason is Israel. Israel was mentioned 144 times in the questioning. You peope can go screw yourselves and the country you worship which does nothing beneficial for us. You're a Jew worshipping cattle get the hell out of our country. Israeli Firster scum should leave.

Last edited:
"Friends of Hamas": The Scary-Sounding Pro-Hagel Group That Doesn't Actually Exist

Here's the problem: There's no proof that "Friends of Hamas" actually exists. At best, it's an organization so secret that nobody in government has thought to mention its existence. At worst, it's as fake as Manti Te'o's girlfriend. The Treasury Department, which designates sponsors of terror, has done so to many charities tied to Hamas. "Friends of Hamas" is not among them. The State Department doesn't designate it, either. And a bit less holistically, a Lexis search for the group reveals absolutely nothing.
I've been unable to find any Senate staffer who knows where the "Friends" rumor came from, and Dave Reaboi, communications director for the (generally conservative) Center for Security Policy, shared my confusion about the alleged group. "Looking back to the 1990s, there were several groups (some affiliated with Holy Land Foundation, some not) that functioned as fund-raisers," he said in an email. "I wouldn't put it past these people to refer to it this way in private, but I doubt highly that they'd actually call a legit group 'Friends of Hamas.'"
That's probably why nobody has formed a group by that name, and why, after the Atlantic Council released a list of funders, "Friends of Hamas" was nowhere on it. The point of the accusation is that Hagel has criticized Israel, so it's only natural to ask if he's receiving laundered terror money. As the Center for Security Policy's Frank Gaffney put it in the Washington Times:

Pathetic idiots, the reason is because you want to see if you can dig something up in the next 10 days and act as if that's the real reason your concern was. You baffoons.

Forum List

Back