GOP to filibuster Hagel

This is all because Grampy McCain is afraid of being tea bagged in the Primary. That's why he is siding with Southern Belle Lindsay Graham and pulling this (unprecedented i might add) stunt.

This is all because Grampy McCain is afraid of being tea bagged in the Primary. That's why he is siding with Southern Belle Lindsay Graham and pulling this (unprecedented i might add) stunt.

LOL... McCain should be more worried about the Grim Reaper.

Maybe the Southern Belle caught a bad case of the vapors.

Dear Rinos... It should be clear as a diamond, by now, that there is no place for you in the Republican party.

We are witnessing one of the greatest political sea change, since the South went Republican.

Well while obama/soetoro/(whatever his legal name is) is absolutely a pinko scumbag;

He has certainly displayed that the "mainstream" 'Publican party for what it is with this nomination.
'Publicans at the national level could give a hoot about AMERICA, they only care about the terrorist state of israel!
Ya Get it faux news sheep?!?
This nomination 100% proves it.

who cares if the nominee is a 100% pro-life, 100% pro-american?
He doesn't think that israel is absolutely divine...
well then he isn't supported by the 'publicans!

The national Republican party has completely exposed it's treasonous agenda.
'Time for the local party to take the reigns.

Imagine that you defending a gay hater...Just shows where your real alleges are just like the rest of the liberal nut jobs you have no principals when it comes to Obama if Hagel where appointed by Bush you'd be all over him

Imagine that you defending a gay hater...Just shows where your real alleges are just like the rest of the liberal nut jobs you have no principals when it comes to Obama if Hagel where appointed by Bush you'd be all over him

Traitor.
America first! Ya treasonous faggot!

LOL... McCain should be more worried about the Grim Reaper.

Maybe the Southern Belle caught a bad case of the vapors.

Stupid selective outrage I think you’re full of shit..McCain isn't the one stopping Hagel, it'll be Hagel himself who does that with his idiotic stupidity and incompetence, and I still say dementia is setting in on him

Traitor.

Get lost nutjob appeasing terrorist, and gutting the defense dept. Does not put America first

Traitor.

Get lost nutjob appeasing terrorist, and gutting the defense dept. Does not put America first

So says the treasonous faggot waving a foreign flag...

Last edited:
Does it matter to the America hating israeli that Hagel is 100% pro-life? (to the so called "republican")
Does it matter to the America hating israeli that Hagel is 100% pro-America? (to the so called "republican")

Nope!

All that the israeli-first faggots care about is the terrorist state of israel!

Just how much of a sheep are you, o' flock of faux?

The pinko scum have exposed you!

Last edited:
Does it matter to the America hating israeli that Hagel is 100% pro-life? (to the so called "republican")
Does it matter to the America hating israeli that Hagel is 100% pro-America? (to the so called "republican")

Nope!

All the israeli-first faggots care about is the terrorist state of israel!

It matters that he cozies up to muslim nutjobs..It matters that he and Obama for that matter want to drastically cut the defense dept. it matters that he was an incompetent bubbling, idiot at those hearing. It also matters that crazed lunatics like yourself support him:cuckoo:

STOP CHUCK HAGEL'S NOMINATION
AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

Nope!

It matters that he cozies up to muslim nutjobs..It matters that he and Obama for that matter want to drastically cut the defense dept. it matters that he was an incompetent bubbling, idiot at those hearing. It also matters that crazed lunatics like yourself support him:cuckoo:

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

So says the treasonous faggot waving a foreign flag...

Last edited:

Traitor.
What would you know of America first lil Hitler?

If only they had camps for those damned jooos......Isn't that right?

Traitor.

America first! ya faggot.

Wave the flag of a foreign nation?
Stop stealing my money, go live in that nation you adore so much.
Ya faggot POS traitor!!!!!!

Last edited:
Traitor.

What the fuck are you going on about?

I swore an oath and was protecting this country before you were even born you bigot pig. Go wear your swastika somewhere else.

BTW...I'm not Jewish, but as a Loyal American, I DO understand the value of standing with Allies and friends. Apparently, your idea of a friend is someone who will allow you to stick a knife in their back.

Way to go lil Hitler.

If only someone had the guts to move the Jooos to camps and away from decent folk. Ain't that right lil Hitler?

I swore an oath and was protecting this country before you were even born you bigot pig. Go wear your swastika somewhere else.

BTW...I'm not Jewish, but as a Loyal American, I DO understand the value of standing with Allies and friends. Apparently, your idea of a friend is someone who will allow you to stick a knife in their back.

Way to go lil Hitler.

If only someone had the guts to move the Jooos to camps and away from decent folk. Ain't that right lil Hitler?

Yeah some oath, obviously not to AMERICA!

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
zionutter half-ass technique 101...

You obviously do not care about AMERICA at all, all you care about is that turd state terrorizing the rest of the planet.

Go to hell faggot... Better yet, go to your divine israel.
I swear to God, I will happily buy you a one-way ticket, just PM me.
The more of you POS traitors we get out of this country the better.

To the LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
I pray for your soul, as degenerate as it may be, that you may find peace in your so-called "promised land".

Last edited:

Nope!

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

It matters that he will be another front man for Soros and Obama.

Way to go lil Hitler.

You obviously do not care about AMERICA at all, all you care about is that turd state terrorizing the rest of the planet.

You obviously don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You just hate. Hate the Joos....kill them, right? Isn't that what all you nazi's do, kill joos? You don't even understand Godwin's law. Did you get someone to post that for you? Someone help you look that up? You are not the brightest bulb on the shelf in your part of the world, are you?

I care so much for America that I think that Hagel should not only be denied confirmation, but investigated for some of his comments. Hell, maybe he is a war criminal like the new Secretary State.....

Hagel is a flawed person, nominated by another flawed person. I only hope the pussies in the GOP have the sacks to follow through.

Way to go lil Hitler.

To the LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
I pray for your soul, as degenerate as it may be, that you may find peace in your so-called "promised land".

Now please get the hell out of this country 'ya treasonous faggot.

Way to go lil Hitler.

You obviously don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. You just hate. Hate the Joos....kill them, right? Isn't that what all you nazi's do, kill joos? You don't even understand Godwin's law. Did you get someone to post that for you? Someone help you look that up? You are not the brightest bulb on the shelf in your part of the world, are you?

I care so much for America that I think that Hagel should not only be denied confirmation, but investigated for some of his comments. Hell, maybe he is a war criminal like the new Secretary State.....

Hagel is a flawed person, nominated by another flawed person. I only hope the pussies in the GOP have the sacks to follow through.

This guy thinks he's actually helping Hagel? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back