GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

I'm still not understanding what part of the government republicans have threatened to shut down.

Didn't they just pass a spending resolution that funds EVERYTHING from Air Quality to Zit Research?
Everything EXCEPT the ACA
And we're the ones that don't want to "compromise"???

You people are fucking cracked

"Compromise" in the republican dictionary is to cut $4 billion from the food stamp for the poor program, while keeping the taxes on the rich lower than they have been since before WW2.

"Compromise" in the republican dictionary is to cut $4 billion from the food stamp for the poor program, while keeping the taxes on the rich lower than they have been since before WW2.

We have agreed to every single line in the budget except ONE, idgit
You dembulbs can't compromise on ONE

And that $4 billion number is per year, divided by 47 million recipients = .23 cents per day

waah-fucking-waah

LOL. You pity the poor but make them poorer. You hate the rich who employ the poor. You propose and pass legislation that kills jobs these poor people are looking for. Hey here's a clue, make it easier for the rich to employ the poor! Simple!

So the Rich shouldn't pay more but we should take away money from a program that helps the poor cool got it.

Rich keep getting richer and poor keep getting poorer

So the Rich shouldn't pay more but we should take away money from a program that helps the poor cool got it.

What happens if the government shut down? Oh yeah, no Welfare checks, Social Security checks, no food stamps... if the Democrats in the Senate vote this down, that's all on you!

:lol:

What happens if the government shut down? Oh yeah, no Welfare checks, Social Security checks, no food stamps... if the Democrats in the Senate vote this down, that's all on you!

That's on me? Wrong i am not a lawmaker. I am also not a Dem :lol::lol: I would be a moderate that thinks pulling this stunt is wrong and will backfire horribly.

That's on me? Wrong i am not a lawmaker. I am also not a Dem :lol::lol: I would be a moderate that thinks pulling this stunt is wrong and will backfire horribly.

You support Obamacare don't you? You must be a dem, defending Obama and bashing the conservatives on this board. You're a fucking troll Pasco.

You support Obamacare don't you? You must be a dem, defending Obama and bashing the conservatives on this board. You're a fucking troll Pasco.

Wrong already posted a million times that i think it needs changes or to be axed completely. If you mean bashing as in defending myself from personal attacks and horseshit like what you dish out you would be correct.

Wrong already posted a million times that i think it needs changes or to be axed completely. If you mean bashing as in defending myself from personal attacks and horseshit like what you dish out you would be correct.

Ha, there is one other like you who says he isn't a liberal but defends liberal policies.. his name is NYCarbineer. I'm sure you two would get along nicely.

Ha, there is one other like you who says he isn't a liberal but defends liberal policies.. his name is NYCarbineer. I'm sure you two would get along nicely.

I am sure he doesn't throw around personal insults so loosely as you do. :eusa_whistle:

I am sure he doesn't throw around personal insults so loosely as you do. :eusa_whistle:

And I insulted you how? NYCarbineer has a bad habit of referring to conservatives as "inmates." So, no, he can be just about as bad as you. But at least he is capable of a good debate every now and then.

And I insulted you how? NYCarbineer has a bad habit of referring to conservatives as "inmates." So, no, he can be just about as bad as you. But at least he is capable of a good debate every now and then.

Troll,Sock Ect

Forum List

Back