GOP Voter Says I would Rather be a Russian than a Democrat

Notice how I cite examples of what I am talking about...examples that are CURRENT AND ACCURATE TO WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED??

And all you can do is babble dumb shit like a bitch? This is why I mock you morons like I do....

That screen shot you posted is another example of why I call you clowns...
You're an imbecile, Biffany.

Putin is a self proclaimed MARXIST.

So are the leaders of BLM.

Have you asked BLM to comment?

LOL....

W/LBJ/Biden = killer, butcher, traitor, Zionist fascist, war criminal, taxpayer funded LEECH
I am not aware of any BLM rallies where people are wearing Putin fan boy T-shirts and cheering for Putin to be president over Biden...

Care to share any of that coverage??

You're an imbecile, Biffany.
I am going to post this again, because I like how you pussies avoid it...

FMN0BeKXMAMLmW2.jpg

20220227_141357[1].jpg

Or how GOP members are CURRENTLY BEING BROADCASTED as Russian propaganda for their sycophantic praise of Putin...

I am going to post this again, because I like how you pussies avoid it...

View attachment 626521

View attachment 626522

Or how GOP members are CURRENTLY BEING BROADCASTED as Russian propaganda for their sycophantic praise of Putin...

You can post that as many times as you'd like, Biffany. Nothing you've posted supports your claim that republicans support putin. If you knew how to read, you might notice that your example says "Are his means unacceptable by western standards? Yes".
Now move along, the adults are talking here.

I am not aware of any BLM rallies where people are wearing Putin fan boy T-shirts and cheering for Putin to be president over Biden...

Care to share any of that coverage??

LOL!!!

You mean if a left wing homo dresses up as a man and goes to a Trump rally and waves a Confederate Flag, you think all Trump supporters are like that closeted homo, and you want all Americans to think that.... even as you engage in homo sex with that individual laughing about your hate hoaxes.

As a Black Democrat, you love CLOSETED HOMOS. You love Obama and the BLM "leaders...." who are

Black
Gay
Marxist

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories"

LOL!!!

Putin is Marxist

So are your HOMO "Black leaders..."

R.67ae4a10aec3d1ed5b83ae7b50f06640

See the source image

It really is incredible.

This is what talk radio, then cable news, then the internet have done to them.

And they're convinced they're "patriots".
talk radio fucked up your side too....and you people aint great patriots yourselves....

You can post that as many times as you'd like, Biffany. Nothing you've posted supports your claim that republicans support putin. If you knew how to read, you might notice that your example says "Are his means unacceptable by western standards? Yes".
Now move along, the adults are talking here.
People should apply the same broadbrushing technique to this idiot as he is trying to do to orhers.

He is black. He is stupid. He trolls like a child relentlessly and he fills his posts with language to try to intimidate orhers by calling people cucks and cowards and whatbot. In other words, he is rhe very epitome of an angry, racist ghetto thug. At least online he is.

Should we deduce from this that all blacks are stupid, juvenile thugs? No, of course not. Just look at Chris Rock, for instance, as a man who is sharp as a tack. We would if we were just like him, though, in wanting to simplify the world to down to the same primitive level as he.

What you gloss over, is that it was republicans who came up with those photoshops of Putin and Trump.
Proving their support of Vladimir Putin.
Where's your proof that republicans both made those photoshopped pics and that republicans in general support putin?
You suck at gaslighting, imbecile.

How about being an American instead of either a Russian or Democrat? Both of those choices suck.

Forum List

Back