GOP Voter Says I would Rather be a Russian than a Democrat

Yea, yea, you don't like Biden, we get it...
I neither like nor dislike him. He's just too senile to be running the country.
Why do you keep dodging what is being said tho??
I'm not dodging anything, just stating my opinion.
You can call Biden a senile poopy-head all day long......
And you can lick his butthole all day long, too. Freedom is awesome.
But is it that calling him a senile and a poopyhead just doesn't scratch that hateful itch in you??
I never called him "poopyhead" and have no hatred for him.
Does claiming "I would be Russian than a Democrat" help you to cope more??
"I would be Russian than a Democrat" is a sentence written by an illiterate imbecile.

This is me being surprised (not)...

No photos of "Osama" in Saudi.

What happened after 911 with our "allies" the Saudis???

Why?

And that explains why Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman was Jeff Epstein's #1 customer....

What did Putin say on 913?

The US, Israel AND Saudi did 911

I neither like nor dislike him. He's just too senile to be running the country.

I'm not dodging anything, just stating my opinion.

And you can lick his butthole all day long, too. Freedom is awesome.

I never called him "poopyhead" and have no hatred for him.

"I would be Russian than a Democrat" is a sentence written by an illiterate imbecile.
Don't waste your time.

If you don't love Biden and lick his balls, you're an America-hating racist.

Biff will make a douchy thread dripping with even douchier sarcasm about how non-Dems praise the deaths of Ukrainians.

Actually it's a matter of being able to judge someones character. And Putin has always been the enemy of the US. He's KGB with aspirations of power and of reforming the soviet union back to it's glory days.

If you didn't see it, you're a bad a judge of Putin as George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump.

Why do so many LEFT WING COMMIES here in the US hate Putin?

A: Putin is ANTI GAY, and that is ALL that matters to left wing HOMOS

The reason the stuff isn't passing is because the republicans have become the part of pure obstruction. No matter what the democrats propose, the republicans are 100% lockstep against it. In normal times you would have conservative democrats opposing the legislation, and liberal republicans supporting it.

But now it's all about obstruction.
I have been asking people on this post to just name me at least 1 or 2 Republican policies that have majority support among Americans...and i am still waiting.....

I assume they can say the "Don't Say Gay Bill" would have majority national support......but I am sure most would prefer a bill to lower prescription drug costs to pass long before they care about any culture war bills...

BBB didn't pass because Manchin opposed to deficit spending to give people who choose not to work tax credits even though they don't pay taxes.

Sienna is somewhat unclear, I think, but Manchin will probably vote for the tax hike the very rich coupled with applying half the new spending to deficit reduction and health care, along with climate funding
Wrong. The reason it didn't pass was obstruction.
Normally you would get liberal republicans to cross the aisle and support a democratic measure. I can show you decades of that. But after the contract with America, republicans took an obstruction position.
Like McConnell stopping the appointment of supreme court judges close to an election , but only when democrats are in power.
As you pointed out, Manchin and Seinema are the question, because republicans have already pledged lockstep obstruction with 50 opposing votes.
Maybe you should ask, why republicans take opposing anything the democrats propose as their standing policy.

I have been asking people on this post to just name me at least 1 or 2 Republican policies that have majority support among Americans...and i am still waiting.....

I assume they can say the "Don't Say Gay Bill" would have majority national support......but I am sure most would prefer a bill to lower prescription drug costs to pass long before they care about any culture war bills...

1. opposition to gun control
2. opposition to RACIAL PREFERENCES
3. making the US military great again
4. extracting truth and justice for those who got kickbacks from US foreign aid to Ukraine

Now, tell us one issue where the Democrat Party is not LYING....

Incorrect. Get your head out of the LWNJ propaganda bubble.
How bout these "fringe views"???
FMN0BeKXMAMLmW2.jpg

Do you think that "anonymous woman" would feel like her Pro-Putin views are a lot less "fringe" after reading GOP members expressing views like this??

How about this......seems to be a popular view with you folks....
FMfOQ_7WYAQOXI3.jpg

Yea, just come out and say Democrats are worse because, they support Overtime pay protection, or expanding Voting Rights, or not wanting to strip healthcare away from people for shits and giggles -- because those things are totally worse than executing people in the streets like in Bucha...

Last edited:
A: Putin is a killer, a butcher, a fascist and a war criminal.

Putin is a self proclaimed MARXIST.

So are the leaders of BLM.

Have you asked BLM to comment?

LOL....

W/LBJ/Biden = killer, butcher, traitor, Zionist fascist, war criminal, taxpayer funded LEECH

It really is incredible.

This is what talk radio, then cable news, then the internet have done to them.

And they're convinced they're "patriots".
Mac, would you rather suck a big cock or eat out the pussy of a fat, hairy woman on the rag?

Please make sure to answer just one or the other so I can use it as an example of what partisan democrats want out of life.

Thanks in advance.

Your wait is over:
Voter ID, secure border, lower taxes.
So are you saying the borders were secure under Trump?? Because according to you morons..they were dangerous caravans every other month that white Conservatives needed to be afraid of...and the wall was never built...

Voter ID was part of the Voting Rights Bill that Republicans all voted against...something tells me that Voter ID is only popular if you think it will help disenfranchise voters...however, when policies are put in place to make sure a state like Alabama can't close DMV offices in predominantly black districts to hamper their ability to get ID's -- suddenly, Voter ID laws don't work.......

By the way, aren't you folks still pretending the election was stolen?? How would voter ID have stopped that?

Oh yea, lower taxes....lower for who?? Remember that tax cut Trump passed that was so unpopular that he had to lie and say he was passing a special Middle class tax cut...even tho he was full of shit?? Why wasn't his earlier tax cut popular enough?? Why did he have to lie about passing a tax cut just for the middle class?? Didn't he already do that??

Mac, would you rather suck a big cock or eat out the pussy of a fat, hairy woman on the rag?

Please make sure to answer just one or the other so I can use it as an example of what partisan democrats want out of life.

Thanks in advance.
Do you see any T-shirts with that question being asked??

If not, it just shows more evidence of why you are a coward ass conservative

How bout these "fringe views"???
View attachment 626518

Do you think that "anonymous woman" would be feel like her Pro-Putin views are a lot less "fringe" after reading GOP members expressing views like this??

How about this......seems to be a popular view with you folks....
View attachment 626519

Yea, just come out and say Democrats are worse because, they support Overtime pay protection, or expanding Voting Rights, or not wanting to strip healthcare away from people for shits and giggles -- because those things are totally worse than executing people in the streets like in Bucha...
Democrats are nothing more than communist useful idiots these days. That's why they are opposed by people who respect freedom and liberty.
056.jpg

Democrats are nothing more than communist useful idiots these days. That's why they are opposed by people who respect freedom and liberty.
View attachment 626520
Notice how I cite examples of what I am talking about...examples that are CURRENT AND ACCURATE TO WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED??

And all you can do is babble dumb shit like a bitch? This is why I mock you morons like I do....

That screen shot you posted is another example of why I call you clowns...

Forum List

Back