GOP won't promise ObamaCare fix will cover all

what fix ?

pepper spray in the face, then give people cold water to fix the burning ..

that fix ?

They never cared about covering people. If you can't afford it, just go die please. Preferably not in the Emergency Room.

They never cared about covering people. If you can't afford it, just go die please. Preferably not in the Emergency Room.
------------------------------------- i never ever had problems getting fixed up in either private rooms or shared rooms with one person , tv and good food and care . Course , one way or the other i and my wife or parents paid our own way Coyote .

stop people from going to the hospital with an insurance card in their wallet, and have an insurance company pay the bill ...

make them go to a county hospital and get free care so the taxpayers can pay for their medical care ..

is that fucking brilliant or what?

How many Americans left without coverage will Republicans find unacceptable? Half? Three quarters?

Good news!

How many Americans left without coverage will Republicans find unacceptable? Half? Three quarters?

This is the problems with liberals.

They just never get there isn't a perfect utopian solution for every problem.

If there is a problem out there, the only answer (for liberals) is throw money at it until a perfect utopia exists.

Only problem is, it's impossible.

They have tried to cover everyone. They can't.

Hell *I* don't have insurance right now because Obamacare was going to cost me $400 a month with a $6000 deductible. That's paying $400 a month (an amount I can't pay) just so Obama can SAY I have insurance.

I would NEVER reach a $6000 deductible in a year UNLESS I was dying of cancer!

In an attempt to make a one-size fits all insurance for everyone, they could not do it, and it made the premiums and the deductibles just beyond many people's budget.

Was the old system perfect, absolutely no.

Has Obama care made it 10 times worse? ABSOLUTELY.

Getting rid of a "solution" that didn't work is not going to solve all the problems.

But it's a first step.

Of course they don't promise. Only liberals promise health care shit they can't and have no intention of delivering. :p

I now have a $2000 medical debt because of Obamacare, so rdean, you can go fuck yourself.

Health insurance is not a right.

Get over it.
It is in every other country.

So, why is being an American citizen so much worse?

Move. Cuba is calling you!! Perhaps Venezuela? Just bring your own toilet paper.

To paraphrase the outgoing POTUS...."elections have consequences.. Get in the back of the bus".

:rofl:
You didn't answer the question.

Can you?

Again, why is being an American citizen worse than being a Brit ... or anyone anywhere in Europe? Why is it worse than being a citizen of Japan?

Seriously - I want to know.

Health insurance is not a right.

Get over it.
It is in every other country.

So, why is being an American citizen so much worse?

Move. Cuba is calling you!! Perhaps Venezuela? Just bring your own toilet paper.

To paraphrase the outgoing POTUS...."elections have consequences.. Get in the back of the bus".

:rofl:
You didn't answer the question.

Can you?

Again, why is being an American citizen worse than being a Brit ... or anyone anywhere in Europe? Why is it worse than being a citizen of Japan?

Seriously - I want to know.

We are different countries, that's why.

Move to Europe or Japan.

Elections have consequences. You lost. Get in the back of the bus.

I now have a $2000 medical debt because of Obamacare, so rdean, you can go fuck yourself.
OK, just state how that happened.

I'm curious.
Enormous deductible which means I can't afford to go to the hospital, even if I'm sick or injured.

The doctor recommended I stay overnight for observation, but I refused because I knew Obamacare would leave me with a huge debt if I did that.

Just going there for a few hours left me with $2000 I can't pay.

Forum List

Back