Gorsuch writes in his book: No constitutional basis for putting a mothers life in front of her child

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
Well I was wrong about Neil Gorsuch, he indeed needs to be fought all the way from here to HELL.

He wrote in his Assisted suicide book:

Gorsuch Notes In His Book on Assisted Suicide That There’s ‘No Constitutional Basis’ for Putting a Mother’s Life Ahead of the Child’s
Neil Gorsuch & Abortion: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I guess it wouldn't matter if this same woman had two kids at home that she needed to raise.

The war on Women continues--write, call, email your Senators NOW, and raise HOLY HELL.

They apparently weren't paying attention to this on January 21, 2017

632318086-DC-rally-women-march-washington.jpg

For pictures on all 50 state participation into this march go here.
Woman's march pictures

Gorsuch as a 10th district court judge ruled against an injunction against the Utah governor over denying Federal funding to a planned parenthood office there. Gorsuch was then slapped down by the 10th District court panel who reprimanded that the 10th district court put back the injunction on the Utah Governor, stating he was in violation of the 1st and 14th amendments.
Neil Gorsuch’s crusade against Planned Parenthood

Yeah you in the Reich wing have picked a real winner here.

Last edited:
TN, if you can't see that it is wrong, that the mother's life always precedes that of the fetus, then there is no hope for your moral development. Gorsuch supports murders of mothers whose lives are endangered by a pregnancy.

There’s ‘No Constitutional Basis’ for Putting a Mother’s Life Ahead of the Child’s
Care to elaborate on how that is wrong?

There are reasons for abortions. Cancer and the sudden onset of type 1 diabetes that was brought on by a pregnancy.

SO:

1. Is the Republican party going to tell her Husband and her two kids that their mother has to die to give birth, and the husband can raise the baby and the two kids by himself?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl who has been repeatedly raped by a relative that their daughter has to risk her life to give birth?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, (whom may also have a Husband and family members that would object) to her carrying a rape baby to full term, that she has to give birth?

These are your OPTIONS.

Women are much more than just baby factories. Women die everyday giving birth, it just doesn't make the headline news.

Well I was wrong about Neil Gorsuch, he indeed needs to be fought all the way from here to HELL.

Gorsuch Notes In His Book on Assisted Suicide That There’s ‘No Constitutional Basis’ for Putting a Mother’s Life Ahead of the Child’s

I guess it wouldn't matter if this same woman had two kids at home that she needed to raise.

The war on Women continues--write, call, email your Senators NOW, and raise HOLY HELL.

Woman's march pictures

Gorsuch as a 10th district court judge ruled against an injunction against the Utah governor over denying Federal funding to a planned parenthood office there. Gorsuch was then slapped down by the 10th District court panel who reprimanded that the 10th district court put back the injunction on the Utah Governor, stating he was in violation of the 1st and 14th amendments.

I'm pro-choice, but Roe v. Wade was a Constitutional abomination with no basis in the Constitution. Murder is not there, ergo it's a State right. As long as he limits to overturning that Constitutional monstrosity and returning the decisions to the States where it Constitutionally belongs, that's fine. And in most States they will continue to stay out of abortions. And in conservative States, they should have their own choice

A person might feel that the mother's life precedes the life of the infant. A person might feel that putting the life of the child above that of the mother is morally repugnant. Someone might feel that any result that does not put the mother's life first is a miscarriage on every level.

There is just nothing in the Constitution that would support such feelings.

There’s ‘No Constitutional Basis’ for Putting a Mother’s Life Ahead of the Child’s

It's not a Federal choice at all as there is no Constitutional authority for the Federal government to intervene either way on abortions

There are reasons for abortions. Cancer and the sudden onset of type 1 diabetes that was brought on by a pregnancy.

SO:

1. Is the Republican party going to tell her Husband and her two kids that their mother has to die to give birth, and the husband can raise the baby and the two kids by himself?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl who has been repeatedly raped by a relative that their daughter has to risk her life to give birth?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, (whom may also have a Husband and family members that would object) to her carrying a rape baby to full term, that she has to give birth?

These are your OPTIONS.

Women are much more than just baby factories. Women die everyday giving birth, it just doesn't make the headline news.
You do realize that none of these stellar arguments have a constitutional basis?

SO:

These are your OPTIONS.

So, basically, you have no fucking idea

The Constitution establishes that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the EQUAL PROTECTIONS of our laws.

Any laws (or rulings)which run contrary to that clause are therefore unconstitutional. Including Roe v Wade.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Woman's march pictures

he has no business being on the court.

Woman's march pictures

To be fair, there is also no constitutional basis to put the child's life ahead of the mother either.

The constitution is silent on the matter of abortion as well as all other medical matters or procedures. Thus the responsibility for determining laws with regards to those items falls to the State Legislatures.

Woman's march pictures

Clearly this pick was made by Vice President Mike Pence who as governor of Indiana decided to sign his own abortion law into effect, that was overturned by a higher court one year later.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

These fucking idiots have no business being in politics much less picking Supreme Court nominees. Fucking, hypocritical religious nutcases that can't see beyond the tip of their noses, and FOX news. I hope the Republican party gets buried so deep in 2018 and 2020 they never come back.

Woman's march pictures

Clearly this pick was made by Vice President Mike Pence who as governor of Indiana decided to sign his own abortion law into effect, that was overturned by a higher court one year later.

These fucking idiots have no business being in politics much less picking Supreme Court nominees.

I would say that a sitting president has the right to pick his justice if the justice is qualified.

but they didn't do that, did they?

and now they think they should get this religious nutter? :rofl:

Woman's march pictures

He has all the Education, training and experience that is required of a potential Supreme Court Justice. That he disagrees with you on constitutional law is irrelevant.

Considering your "I get what I want neener neener neener" view of the constitution, I prefer his views.

Woman's march pictures

These fucking idiots have no business being in politics much less picking Supreme Court nominees.

I would say that a sitting president has the right to pick his justice if the justice is qualified.

So how did he get to sit on the 10th Circuit if he is "unqualified"?

LOL, you hack.

Woman's march pictures

Qualified of course meaning "hard left" and mainstream meaning "hard left."

So you think Biden is a butt head too, huh? That seams to be occurring to a lot of hard leftists these days

Woman's march pictures

So you think Biden is a butt head too, huh? That seams to be occurring to a lot of hard leftists these days

well, if you weren't a rightwingnut loon, you'd know that my beliefs are mainstream, unlike yours.

I don't think anyone questioned Judge Roberts' qualifications.

but any judge who thinks corporations have religion doesn't belong on a federal bench.

Woman's march pictures

well is there?

Woman's march pictures

well, if you weren't a rightwingnut loon, you'd know that my beliefs are mainstream, unlike yours.

I don't think anyone questioned Judge Roberts' qualifications.

but any judge who thinks corporations have religion doesn't belong on a federal bench.

Mainstream?????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

also:

moderation.jpg

Forum List

Back