Gorsuch

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
What ever happened to constitutionalists?
Good gawd we are so fucked. Cant find the rule of law ANYWHERE.
He defended the rights of americans. Why is that bad for you
Your answer is in the OP. Try reading. Thanks.

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
Apparently threats of violence and intimidation work. In case you haven’t noticed governors, mayors, and police chiefs are all bowing to the radical left. All of them are terrified of being “cancelled”. It appears that extends to the SCOTUS.

The rights of Americans are now expanded. Why are you threatened by this

I have a thread on this called "conservatism is dead", was moved to media forum.

Apparently threats of violence and intimidation work. In case you haven’t noticed governors, mayors, and police chiefs are all bowing to the radical left. All of them are terrified of being “cancelled”. It appears that extends to the SCOTUS.
Why is discrimination good for you

He didn't legislate from the bench. The law was already there. What's it to you, anyway? Is it just that you like picking on other people?

The rights of Americans are now expanded. Why are you threatened by this

How specifically?

No, he corrupted and perverted the law to further the agenda of special interests.

Behavior is NOT an inherent part of people.

He didn't legislate from the bench. The law was already there. What's it to you, anyway? Is it just that you like picking on other people?

No stupid, he altered the 1964 Civil Rights act which specified gender and perverted it to claim that BEHAVIOR is protected.

I'm guessing Gorsuch is secretly a cocksucker and will soon "come out."

Blackmail is a hell of a weapon.

We read and hear about dirt on politicians etc.

Now imagine the stuff we don't hear and read about. Generally, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WE SEE is always the tip of the iceberg.

Sounds like they got some girls to pay him a visit at some point etc. Let me put it that way.

They updated the law. They legislated from the bench. That is beyond their powers. Please think and not just react. Thanks.

You thought you got a right wing ally and yes man & instead you got a true juridst.

When your appointment is for life, do you want to go down in history as a biased political hack or be mentioned as a great Justice?

Forum List

Back