Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:
job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

LOL...So what happens when business bails out because of the punitive taxes we can expect from the hildebeast?
You truly dont understand where this country is headed do you?
Look at the vast majority of jobs created and who they are going to....here's a hint. It aint blacks or whites.
Personally the destruction wont effect me one way or another but people like you are gonna be fucked.
Many on the right made the same exact predictions s about Obama. Before we worry about the effect of Hillary's tax policies on the economy, how much longer do we have to wait until Obama crashes the economy? And if he doesn't, why should anyone believe you about Hillary since you were wrong about Obama? And like you (that's collectively of the right) were wrong about Bill after making the same prediction then?

You obviously havent been paying attention. Or you've been listening to obama tell you good things are.
In terms of Obama, I consider where he started and where he got us. He started in one of the worst recessions in our history and got us to full employment and a record high stock market. While things can still better, that's pretty damn good given where we were.

Yeah..all those min wage jobs are just great.
And the stock market? I thought you guys hated all those fat cat wall street guys?

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:

LOL...So what happens when business bails out because of the punitive taxes we can expect from the hildebeast?
Look at the vast majority of jobs created and who they are going to....here's a hint. It aint blacks or whites.
Personally the destruction wont effect me one way or another but people like you are gonna be fucked.
Many on the right made the same exact predictions s about Obama. Before we worry about the effect of Hillary's tax policies on the economy, how much longer do we have to wait until Obama crashes the economy? And if he doesn't, why should anyone believe you about Hillary since you were wrong about Obama? And like you (that's collectively of the right) were wrong about Bill after making the same prediction then?

You obviously havent been paying attention. Or you've been listening to obama tell you good things are.
In terms of Obama, I consider where he started and where he got us. He started in one of the worst recessions in our history and got us to full employment and a record high stock market. While things can still better, that's pretty damn good given where we were.

And the stock market? I thought you guys hated all those fat cat wall street guys?
How many minimum wage jobs? There's always minimum wage jobs. And hell yeah, I'm thrilled with the stock market. My portfolio has never been better. As usual, you thought wrong. Go figure. :dunno:

How many minimum wage jobs? There's always minimum wage jobs. And hell yeah, I'm thrilled with the stock market. My portfolio has never been better. As usual, you thought wrong. Go figure. :dunno:

If everything is so hunky dory why do we have more people on public assistance then ever in our history,and more people out of the work force then ever?
And dont say it's baby boomers because thats bullshit. If it were the public assistance numbers wouldnt be so high.

If everything is so hunky dory why do we have more people on public assistance then ever in our history,and more people out of the work force then ever?
And dont say it's baby boomers because thats bullshit. If it were the public assistance numbers wouldnt be so high.
You failed with the stock market so now you think you'll fare any better with unemployment? Doubt it.

First of all, we have more people on public assistance because it's free money and the government made it easier to collect. For example, there are millions of people who neither qualify nor deserve disability benefits, yet they're able to collect them, so they do. I know of two such people and both have passed on jobs after they weighed the amount they collect from disability, which comes without working; versus collecting more money with a job, but having to work. That we have more people than ever on public assistance is not completely attributable to the economy.

Secondly, there are always more people out of the workforce ...

latest_numbers_LNS15000000_1990_2015_all_period_M04_data.gif

... keep in mind, people collecting disability are not counted in the workforce, driving that number up.

Thirdly, you must be completely baked to think you get to tell me what my position can or cannot be. :cuckoo: Of course baby boomers retiring are contributing to the drop in the labor force participation rate. It's the biggest factor in the drop, which is why, you hoped to keep it out of the conversation.

And lastly, the labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market.

Next?

You failed with the stock market so now you think you'll fare any better with unemployment? Doubt it.

First of all, we have more people on public assistance because it's free money and the government made it easier to collect. For example, there are millions of people who neither qualify nor deserve disability benefits, yet they're able to collect them, so they do. I know of two such people and both have passed on jobs after they weighed the amount they collect from disability, which comes without working; versus collecting more money with a job, but having to work. That we have more people than ever on public assistance is not completely attributable to the economy.

... keep in mind, people collecting disability are not counted in the workforce, driving that number up.

Thirdly, you must be completely baked to think you get to tell me what my position can or cannot be. :cuckoo: Of course baby boomers retiring are contributing to the drop in the labor force participation rate. It's the biggest factor in the drop, which is why, you hoped to keep it out of the conversation.

And lastly, the labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market.

Next?

You stupid fuck..how do you think I retired at 46?

Next?

How would I know? Why would I care? What do you think that has to do with anything? What percentage of people do you suppose retire at 46 compared to 62 and older?

First of all, we have more people on public assistance because it's free money and the government made it easier to collect...

Exactly! The current system rewards non-productivity while punishing those who make the effort to get ahead.

Of course baby boomers retiring are contributing to the drop in the labor force participation rate...

Bingo! The unemployment numbers look better in large part because the demographic bulge is leaving the workforce only to be replaced by fewer young workers. Today there are 5 workers for every Social Security recipient. In 15 years there will be only 2.5. Needless to say they will not be able to carry the load.

I know you tend to be liberal but you are sounding surprisingly like a conservative.
Just a friendly warning.
:wink_2:

Next?

Faun isn't a stupid fuck.

First of all, we have more people on public assistance because it's free money and the government made it easier to collect...

Exactly! The current system rewards non-productivity while punishing those who make the effort to get ahead.

Of course baby boomers retiring are contributing to the drop in the labor force participation rate...

Bingo! The unemployment numbers look better in large part because the demographic bulge is leaving the workforce only to be replaced by fewer young workers. Today there are 5 workers for every Social Security recipient. In 15 years there will be only 2.5. Needless to say they will not be able to carry the load.

I know you tend to be liberal but you are sounding surprisingly like a conservative.
Just a friendly warning.
Fuck you. :wink_2:

Just kidding. But in all seriousness ... I am in favor of [short term] welfare, unemployment benefits, disability benefits ... for those who truly need them. I just think they should spend even more money to crack down on the ones taking advantage of the system, which would in turn, save money.

I'm pretty certain that position keeps me firmly on the Liberal side of the aisle. :thup:

Yeah, because liberals are so well known for cracking down on people taking advantage of welfare, unemployment and disability benefits! (eye-roll)

The reason ACORN now calls itself something else is they got caught red handed showing people how to cheat the system.

Next?

Faun isn't a stupid fuck.

How about an uninformed fuck?

Just a friendly warning.
Fuck you. :wink_2:

Just kidding. But in all seriousness ... I am in favor of [short term] welfare, unemployment benefits, disability benefits ... for those who truly need them. I just think they should spend even more money to crack down on the ones taking advantage of the system, which would in turn, save money.

I'm pretty certain that position keeps me firmly on the Liberal side of the aisle. :thup:

Nope. Lib problem solving is always the same: "throw more (of someone else's) money at it!"
All of your responsible, finite resource type thinking is definitely conservative. You may also harbor the unusual belief that teaching people to fish rather than giving them one is the better option. If so you have clearly crossed over to the "dark side."
Welcome!
:beer:

The complaints being directed at Obama, are because he is President and a
Here we go again......white people stressing a budget because a democrat is in office, cause you morons are silent when a conservative who always always always always leave a huge deficit when they leave.....NEXT?

Wait.

Is it because he is a democrat? Or because he is black?

You keep jumping back and forth on that one.

Could it be because some people aren't happy with his policies?

Look, don't go there with the bs policy crap.....President Obama is no more responsible for white people's anger than Bush is responsible for reading a book. The only thing he did was be black in nation that is use to having white people in the white house...end of story

Every president gets criticism.

That you expect him to get a pass is you wanting special treatment for the Black guy.

Your expectation is the problem here, not white behavior.
Personally, I don't care about the criticism. I don't even care about the blatant hypocrisy of criticizing him for the very same things righties give Republicans a pass on.

What I do care about is when people lie to criticize the president. I don't care what party you belong to. Like oldstyle lying about how Obama didn't declare his objectives of ARRA included "saving" jobs until after it passed as an attempt at damage control.

Trigger does care about the criticism.

Since he thinks that Obama has done nothing to deserve ridicule, as BIll did, that those who do ridicule him anyways must be racist.

So, want to help me out here?

Trigger, speaking here.....listen, you idiot. Comparing Obama's criticism to every white president on both sides is an unfair comparison and you racist whites know this. This man, has been called every negative name in the book, has been compared to Hitler, is constantly being ridiculed for every word spoken to the suit he wears. His wife has been humiliated and embarrased on a continual bases, his daughters, I mean what conservative white american has done to this particular president is unpresidented in US history and for morons like yourself to deny this and label it as political fodda? Give me a f*** break!! This man couldn't even give a damned speech to school kids welcoming them back to school before white mf's start having issues and this was way before the man even had a full day in office, so take your denying white as to dark planet, where you saps belong

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.

You cowardly fucks have been waiting on the sky to fall since the man took office. You thrive on the what if factor....tell you what, what if, grandma had balls? We'd call her grandpa, yes? The only concern this tax payer is concerned about today, is my valuable fucking tax dollars being spent every single second of every single day, hunting down Muslims....I'm sick of this war, the people involved and I wish Obama had the balls to withdraw our troops and focus on intelligence here at home to weed out the homegrown terrorist that are now US citizens.

Obama is and will always be considered a damned good president despite the visceral hatred from whites and the far right and black folk too. ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FACT, THE CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS HAS FOUGHT THIS MAN EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY....JUST INCREDIBLE. Is my life better? Not really, but I'm 57 years old and no president, even Clinton has made anyone's life better. That's not the job of the president, that's a job for me and my family to contend with

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.

As for my running away from your question about how changes made to how we calculate unemployment made in 1994 were affected by the "age range"? I don't have the faintest idea how the "age range" affected those numbers...nor did I ever say that I DID know! My point all along is that the unemployment numbers you've quoted for Ronald Reagan and for Barack Obama were arrived at by using different methods of calculation.
dshort Advisor Perspectives
Your point was to make up a number you liked because it was lower than the current unemployment rate. You justified that based on a change made to how they calculated that rate by being less inclusive of people who were out of work, which would logically lower the unemployment rate. However, you ignored other changes to that calculation, which included a change in the age range of those in the U-3 rate, which would have logically increased the U-3 rate.

Now you confess you were ignorant of those changes, which is hysterical since you were Projecting onto me that I was the one who was either unaware of the changes in 1994 or ignoring them; when the reality shows it was actually you who fits that description.

All of which renders your made up number of 5.3% even more ridiculous.

But hey, I can prove my point about how much better the U-3 rate has performed under Obama than under Reagan without crossing the 1994 changes... by comparing each to the start of their respective presidencies....

Reagan:
1/1981: 7.5%
4/1987: 6.3%
1.2 point decrease

Obama:
1/2009: 7.8%
4/2015: 5.4%
2.4 point decrease ... twice as much as Reagan :mm:

How many trillion dollars did Barry have to spend to get that extra 1.2%, Faun? When you've spent more than every other President combined...subjecting future generations to crushing debt...is what we GOT from Barry's economic policies worth what we paid for it?
Obama has not spent more than every president combined. Not even close. Attributing spending for half of 2009 since he signed a budget about half way through FY2009, through the end of of FY2014, he spent approximately $18.5t in real dollars. Bush alone spent $20.5t in the 7.5 year period between FY2009 through half of FY2009.

Again ... when do you stop lying?

You will find that 99.99% of OBama haters, are all doing quite well under his leadership. You will also find that most are simply brainwashed racist who for the life of me can not see past the forest and enjoy the trees. When you saw a conservative congress voted overwhelmingly this last election, who had the lowest ratings in US history, anyone with a working brain cell could surmize, this country is ran by elderly yesterday ingrates that miss Elvis, Reagan and lynchings...just sayin!!

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
You sir, are a Bigot.

nothing I posted even approaches bigotry, what is wrong with you?

It's the answer when they don't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If no one is responding its because they like you and don't want to see you melt from them providing you with facts....after all, facts to ingrate conservative is like water to the wicked witch of the North, just ask ToTo

Wait.

Look, don't go there with the bs policy crap.....President Obama is no more responsible for white people's anger than Bush is responsible for reading a book. The only thing he did was be black in nation that is use to having white people in the white house...end of story

That you expect him to get a pass is you wanting special treatment for the Black guy.

Personally, I don't care about the criticism. I don't even care about the blatant hypocrisy of criticizing him for the very same things righties give Republicans a pass on.

What I do care about is when people lie to criticize the president. I don't care what party you belong to. Like oldstyle lying about how Obama didn't declare his objectives of ARRA included "saving" jobs until after it passed as an attempt at damage control.

Since he thinks that Obama has done nothing to deserve ridicule, as BIll did, that those who do ridicule him anyways must be racist.

Trigger, speaking here.....listen, you idiot. Comparing Obama's criticism to every white president on both sides is an unfair comparison and you racist whites know this. This man, has been called every negative name in the book, has been compared to Hitler, is constantly being ridiculed for every word spoken to the suit he wears. His wife has been humiliated and embarrased on a continual bases, his daughters, I mean what conservative white american has done to this particular president is unpresidented in US history and for morons like yourself to deny this and label it as political fodda? Give me a f*** break!! This man couldn't even give a damned speech to school kids welcoming them back to school before white mf's start having issues and this was way before the man even had a full day in office, so take your denying white as to dark planet, where you saps belong

Wait.

Not a racist.

Bush was compared to Hitler a thousand times.

It only seems like more to you because you care about this President more.

Wait.

^^^ Racist Moron who deserves to be shunned ^^^

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the Imbecilic OP fails to grok is that Racist-Race Baiters such as her (self-admitted OBESE) self have cried wolf far too many times.

^^^ Racist Moron who deserves to be shunned ^^^

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the Imbecilic OP fails to grok is that Racist-Race Baiters such as her (self-admitted OBESE) self have cried wolf far too many times.

There is certainly that.

Forum List

Back