Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Get it right. It was due to the very real possibility that obama would start after the 2nd and or the sales of so called assault rifles.
Had nothing to do with his color.
Absolutely! Taking away everyone's guns is a democrat party goal. Nothing to do with Obama being black. He's a liberal. Need I say more?

If you take your beloved gun to the nations parks, guess who signed the bill for that? Obama.....the man is not anti gun, he's just anti dying from one...hint hint!

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.
Obama will never be MY President. He is President of the black man.
He's not my president. He's the president only to those who worship him.

Uh, so when you're leaving the country? I hear Mars needs a few whites...nothing there but dust and dirt, great place to start a trailor park!!

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

Obama as a black man living in America, could not as so many white presidents have before him, stick his effin head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening around him concerning unarmed black men being murdered at high rates in this country. He had no choice and for that, I am proud to call him my president and so should you.

Uh, so when you're leaving the country? I hear Mars needs a few whites...nothing there but dust and dirt, great place to start a trailor park!!

So when do you leave?

So when do you leave?

Should we get a conservative in office, I'm leaving!

So when do you leave?

Good,we dont need your broke ass here anyway.

So when do you leave?

Last I heard, internet and electricity wasn't free, so somebody here works. Oh and no conservative is gonna win the white ever again in my lifetime, so good bye

Oldstyle is known for saying something is wrong until someone tells him to prove it. Then he runs or asks rhetorical questions like "You REALLY think that all polls are accurate?" Lol
That idiot actually has the audacity to claim, "you progressives have been playing fast and loose with the numbers," after making up a number out of thin air.

You can't make this shit up, I tells ya! :lmao:

What would you call inventing a new economic statistic...Jobs created or saved...to hide how few jobs your 870 Billion dollar stimulus actually created? Playing fast and loose with the numbers works for me...
Unlike you, they made nothing up. A job created is a new job added. A job saved is an existing job which does not get cut where it would have been. Just because you struggle with words doesn't mean others do.

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate the U-3 rate prior to 1994 would have been lower using the changes the BLS applied given the change in the age range.

Whassamatter? Defending your hallucinations too difficult for ya?

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:
job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

So when do you leave?

Last I heard, internet and electricity wasn't free, so somebody here works. Oh and no conservative is gonna win the white ever again in my lifetime, so good bye

You better hope not or the only job you'll be working is at the Kwik-E-Mart.
Business will bail out in droves and anyone with money and a lick of sense will do the same.

So the OP isn't really asking a question, she just wants to vent her BS. Sad nutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, the bully is back....listen, I asked the question and you sir, need only to either respond or get off the pot.

Bully? LOL! What was your question? All I have seen is rants on how bad white people are.

I challenge you, to re visit every single thread here and you tell me who's the racist? All I try to do is counter the racist bs you morons spew here with my own take on it. You saps couldn't go an intire day without hating on OBama or some black person that got murdered by a cop....do the math homie, do the math. I'm outnumbered 10 to 1

So what was the question? You provided a challenge, which I can name people lots on both sides. I like Obama however I dislike his policies. I worry about anyone murdered by a cop, race is not relevant.

That idiot actually has the audacity to claim, "you progressives have been playing fast and loose with the numbers," after making up a number out of thin air.

You can't make this shit up, I tells ya! :lmao:

What would you call inventing a new economic statistic...Jobs created or saved...to hide how few jobs your 870 Billion dollar stimulus actually created? Playing fast and loose with the numbers works for me...
Unlike you, they made nothing up. A job created is a new job added. A job saved is an existing job which does not get cut where it would have been. Just because you struggle with words doesn't mean others do.

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate the U-3 rate prior to 1994 would have been lower using the changes the BLS applied given the change in the age range.

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:
job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

LOL...So what happens when business bails out because of the punitive taxes we can expect from the hildebeast?
You truly dont understand where this country is headed do you?
Look at the vast majority of jobs created and who they are going to....here's a hint. It aint blacks or whites.
Personally the destruction wont effect me one way or another but people like you are gonna be fucked.

...We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

Evidently to fully express your bitterness you must LIE. Nowhere did Freewilly state that Obama was going to "fix" racism but rather that he had high hopes that Obama could make things better. Many Americans - of all races - harbored that hope and most have been disappointed.

Lets get something clear, every president, should harvest hope and change for the good of all americans, even us black folk. But because we have venues like Fox News and Rush the dope head brainwashing white fools into believing this country is exclusive to whites.....you're gonna get the racist out and that's what happened. Hell, the first thing to come out of Lush the Rush mouth was he hoped the president failed. Now how in the hell does that help anyone? Listen, Obama can't help a mind that is void of brain tissue, only a surgeon can do that.

Let's make two things clear: the hope that my Prez could positively impact this country's race relations was not only shared by many but has come to be viewed by many as his single greatest failure. Rush has no influence on most Americans and like too many Americans, isn't necessarily concerned with helping anyone. My Prez, OTOH, was elected to do just that.

...Radical (mostly democrat) lefties are so desperate to play the race card that they eat their own and charge a Black Police Officer for a class A felony allegedly for not putting a seat belt on a maniac.
...Your that ignorant!!

:lmao: I do love when angry, bitter, semiliterate fools post ironic statements such as "...Your that ignorant!!"

...We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

Evidently to fully express your bitterness you must LIE. Nowhere did Freewilly state that Obama was going to "fix" racism but rather that he had high hopes that Obama could make things better. Many Americans - of all races - harbored that hope and most have been disappointed.

Lets get something clear, every president, should harvest hope and change for the good of all americans, even us black folk. But because we have venues like Fox News and Rush the dope head brainwashing white fools into believing this country is exclusive to whites.....you're gonna get the racist out and that's what happened. Hell, the first thing to come out of Lush the Rush mouth was he hoped the president failed. Now how in the hell does that help anyone? Listen, Obama can't help a mind that is void of brain tissue, only a surgeon can do that.

Let's make two things clear: the hope that my Prez could positively impact this country's race relations was not only shared by many but has come to be viewed by many as his single greatest failure. Rush has no influence on most Americans and like too many Americans, isn't necessarily concerned with helping anyone. My Prez, OTOH, was elected to do just that.

I just don't get the failures on his part? I mean, if you were a racist yesterday, you're still a racist today. Nothing changed, but the color of our president, that's all.

I just don't get the failures on his part?

I said nothing about what you get or don't get. I told you what I get.

...I mean, if you were a racist yesterday, you're still a racist today. Nothing changed, but the color of our president, that's all.

Actually my Prez was half-black yesterday, half-black today and in all likelihood will still be half-black (and half white) tomorrow. Evidently you were angry and bitter yesterday, today and may well still be tomorrow. That is up to you.

...Radical (mostly democrat) lefties are so desperate to play the race card that they eat their own and charge a Black Police Officer for a class A felony allegedly for not putting a seat belt on a maniac.
...Your that ignorant!!

:lmao: I do love when angry, bitter, semiliterate fools post ironic statements such as "...Your that ignorant!!"

awe, are we feeling blue today?

I figured you wouldn't get the irony. You never fail to disappoint.

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
You sir, are a Bigot.

nothing I posted even approaches bigotry, what is wrong with you?

Explain why you'd even NEED to create a new statistic that purports to measure "jobs saved" other than the obvious reason...because you didn't create jobs and desperately want to hide that fact from the American people who's money you've just frittered away with the Obama Stimulus? Do you deny that the "jobs saved" totals are subjective AT BEST and a total fabrication at worst? When I say that you progressives played fast and loose with the numbers...the entire "jobs saved" statistic is the PERFECT example of what I'm talking about!
I disagree it was subjective or fabricated since it was an estimate made prior to the plan even going into effect. I would say it was Obama hedging his bet.

Oh, so totally misleading the American public is now defined as "hedging"? The Obama Administration didn't come up with "jobs saved" as an estimate before the Obama Stimulus was rolled out, Faun...they came up with that economic statistic AFTER the stimulus created so few jobs that they were scared to tell the American voters HOW few!
Bullshit.

From the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan...

A key goal enunciated by the President-Elect concerning the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan is that it should save or create at least 3 million jobs by the end of 2010.

http://www.thompson.com/images/thompson/nclb/openresources/obamaeconplanjan9.pdf

When do you stop lying?

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
You sir, are a Bigot.

nothing I posted even approaches bigotry, what is wrong with you?

It's the answer when they don't have one.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg
do you have any stats that would make us white folks believe you black folks are blameless

ie back on white crime rate?

Forum List

Back