Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

So the OP isn't really asking a question, she just wants to vent her BS. Sad nutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, the bully is back....listen, I asked the question and you sir, need only to either respond or get off the pot.

Bully? LOL! What was your question? All I have seen is rants on how bad white people are.

I challenge you, to re visit every single thread here and you tell me who's the racist? All I try to do is counter the racist bs you morons spew here with my own take on it. You saps couldn't go an intire day without hating on OBama or some black person that got murdered by a cop....do the math homie, do the math. I'm outnumbered 10 to 1

So what was the question? You provided a challenge, which I can name people lots on both sides. I like Obama however I dislike his policies. I worry about anyone murdered by a cop, race is not relevant.

The second in this country that race relations was good?

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg
do you have any stats that would make us white folks believe you black folks are blameless

ie back on white crime rate?

Blamed for what? Yaw want to blame us because your racism is showing? GTFOOH

Unlike you, they made nothing up. A job created is a new job added. A job saved is an existing job which does not get cut where it would have been. Just because you struggle with words doesn't mean others do.

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate the U-3 rate prior to 1994 would have been lower using the changes the BLS applied given the change in the age range.

Whassamatter? Defending your hallucinations too difficult for ya?

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.
As for my running away from your question about how changes made to how we calculate unemployment made in 1994 were affected by the "age range"? I don't have the faintest idea how the "age range" affected those numbers...nor did I ever say that I DID know! My point all along is that the unemployment numbers you've quoted for Ronald Reagan and for Barack Obama were arrived at by using different methods of calculation.
dshort Advisor Perspectives
Your point was to make up a number you liked because it was lower than the current unemployment rate. You justified that based on a change made to how they calculated that rate by being less inclusive of people who were out of work, which would logically lower the unemployment rate. However, you ignored other changes to that calculation, which included a change in the age range of those in the U-3 rate, which would have logically increased the U-3 rate.

Now you confess you were ignorant of those changes, which is hysterical since you were Projecting onto me that I was the one who was either unaware of the changes in 1994 or ignoring them; when the reality shows it was actually you who fits that description.

All of which renders your made up number of 5.3% even more ridiculous.

But hey, I can prove my point about how much better the U-3 rate has performed under Obama than under Reagan without crossing the 1994 changes... by comparing each to the start of their respective presidencies....

Reagan:
1/1981: 7.5%
4/1987: 6.3%
1.2 point decrease

Obama:
1/2009: 7.8%
4/2015: 5.4%
2.4 point decrease ... twice as much as Reagan :mm:

How many trillion dollars did Barry have to spend to get that extra 1.2%, Faun? When you've spent more than every other President combined...subjecting future generations to crushing debt...is what we GOT from Barry's economic policies worth what we paid for it?
Obama has not spent more than every president combined. Not even close. Attributing spending for half of 2009 since he signed a budget about half way through FY2009, through the end of of FY2014, he spent approximately $18.5t in real dollars. Bush alone spent $20.5t in the 7.5 year period between FY2009 through half of FY2009.

Again ... when do you stop lying?

Let's make two things clear: the hope that my Prez could positively impact this country's race relations was not only shared by many but has come to be viewed by many as his single greatest failure. Rush has no influence on most Americans and like too many Americans, isn't necessarily concerned with helping anyone. My Prez, OTOH, was elected to do just that.
I just don't get the failures on his part?

I said nothing about what you get or don't get. I told you what I get.

...I mean, if you were a racist yesterday, you're still a racist today. Nothing changed, but the color of our president, that's all.

Actually my Prez was half-black yesterday, half-black today and in all likelihood will still be half-black (and half white) tomorrow. Evidently you were angry and bitter yesterday, today and may well still be tomorrow. That is up to you.

Birracial don't mean shit to whites...unless they in your family. You see a n**** walking down the street, regardless of hue....you're turning around.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg
do you have any stats that would make us white folks believe you black folks are blameless

ie back on white crime rate?

Blamed for what? Yaw want to blame us because your racism is showing? GTFOOH

you poor victim

Let's make two things clear: the hope that my Prez could positively impact this country's race relations was not only shared by many but has come to be viewed by many as his single greatest failure. Rush has no influence on most Americans and like too many Americans, isn't necessarily concerned with helping anyone. My Prez, OTOH, was elected to do just that.

...I mean, if you were a racist yesterday, you're still a racist today. Nothing changed, but the color of our president, that's all.

Actually my Prez was half-black yesterday, half-black today and in all likelihood will still be half-black (and half white) tomorrow. Evidently you were angry and bitter yesterday, today and may well still be tomorrow. That is up to you.

Birracial don't mean shit to whites...unless they in your family. You see a n**** walking down the street, regardless of hue....you're turning around.
for good reason

You better believe it. Turn around, crosd the street, go into a building, anything to not end up in a hospital.

I won't permit black people to walk behind me. I'll back up against a building, until they pass, cross the street, and always, always have my hand on a weapon.

The complaints being directed at Obama, are because he is President and a
Your point was to make up a number you liked because it was lower than the current unemployment rate. You justified that based on a change made to how they calculated that rate by being less inclusive of people who were out of work, which would logically lower the unemployment rate. However, you ignored other changes to that calculation, which included a change in the age range of those in the U-3 rate, which would have logically increased the U-3 rate.

Now you confess you were ignorant of those changes, which is hysterical since you were Projecting onto me that I was the one who was either unaware of the changes in 1994 or ignoring them; when the reality shows it was actually you who fits that description.

All of which renders your made up number of 5.3% even more ridiculous.

But hey, I can prove my point about how much better the U-3 rate has performed under Obama than under Reagan without crossing the 1994 changes... by comparing each to the start of their respective presidencies....

Reagan:
1/1981: 7.5%
4/1987: 6.3%
1.2 point decrease

Obama:
1/2009: 7.8%
4/2015: 5.4%
2.4 point decrease ... twice as much as Reagan :mm:

How many trillion dollars did Barry have to spend to get that extra 1.2%, Faun? When you've spent more than every other President combined...subjecting future generations to crushing debt...is what we GOT from Barry's economic policies worth what we paid for it?

Here we go again......white people stressing a budget because a democrat is in office, cause you morons are silent when a conservative who always always always always leave a huge deficit when they leave.....NEXT?

Wait.

Is it because he is a democrat? Or because he is black?

You keep jumping back and forth on that one.

Could it be because some people aren't happy with his policies?

Look, don't go there with the bs policy crap.....President Obama is no more responsible for white people's anger than Bush is responsible for reading a book. The only thing he did was be black in nation that is use to having white people in the white house...end of story

Every president gets criticism.

That you expect him to get a pass is you wanting special treatment for the Black guy.

Your expectation is the problem here, not white behavior.
Personally, I don't care about the criticism. I don't even care about the blatant hypocrisy of criticizing him for the very same things righties give Republicans a pass on.

What I do care about is when people lie to criticize the president. I don't care what party you belong to. Like oldstyle lying about how Obama didn't declare his objectives of ARRA included "saving" jobs until after it passed as an attempt at damage control.

Oh, so only white people can be clean and articulate? Clearly your not from the south, cause you sorry hillbillies reeeeeek of dumb!!

Jesus Christ! He is ridiculing Joe Biden who said that about Obama!

He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who give dems a pass for rhetoric that they would crucify republicans for.

JB is a moron, will be a moron to the grave....in essence he's just another good ol boy.

He put forth the idea that Obama was special as a black guy who could be clean and articulate.

And Obama and the dems made him VP.

Oh, like Bush making Chenney his VP...the one with the dark brains? Gotcha

No. NOt like BUsh.

Biden insulted half the dem base, with a racist comment and Obama and the dems made him VP.

What's up with that?
Actually, it was Obama who picked him to be his VP. If Obama wasn't offended, why should anyone else be?

You better believe it. Turn around, crosd the street, go into a building, anything to not end up in a hospital.

I won't permit black people to walk behind me. I'll back up against a building, until they pass, cross the street, and always, always have my hand on a weapon.
That's exactly what you should do since you're a pussy and that's what pussies do.

Here we go again......white people stressing a budget because a democrat is in office, cause you morons are silent when a conservative who always always always always leave a huge deficit when they leave.....NEXT?

Wait.

Look, don't go there with the bs policy crap.....President Obama is no more responsible for white people's anger than Bush is responsible for reading a book. The only thing he did was be black in nation that is use to having white people in the white house...end of story

That you expect him to get a pass is you wanting special treatment for the Black guy.

Personally, I don't care about the criticism. I don't even care about the blatant hypocrisy of criticizing him for the very same things righties give Republicans a pass on.

What I do care about is when people lie to criticize the president. I don't care what party you belong to. Like oldstyle lying about how Obama didn't declare his objectives of ARRA included "saving" jobs until after it passed as an attempt at damage control.

Trigger does care about the criticism.

Since he thinks that Obama has done nothing to deserve ridicule, as BIll did, that those who do ridicule him anyways must be racist.

So, want to help me out here?

Jesus Christ! He is ridiculing Joe Biden who said that about Obama!

He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who give dems a pass for rhetoric that they would crucify republicans for.

JB is a moron, will be a moron to the grave....in essence he's just another good ol boy.

He put forth the idea that Obama was special as a black guy who could be clean and articulate.

And Obama and the dems made him VP.

Oh, like Bush making Chenney his VP...the one with the dark brains? Gotcha

No. NOt like BUsh.

Biden insulted half the dem base, with a racist comment and Obama and the dems made him VP.

What's up with that?
Actually, it was Obama who picked him to be his VP. If Obama wasn't offended, why should anyone else be?

The point is the hypocrisy of denouncing conservatives or Republicans on the most flimsy accusations of racism, dismissing all explanations other than a Mea culpa while giving dems who utter blatant racism a pass on the flimsiest excuses.

That's exactly what you should do since you're a pussy and that's what pussies do.
As long as I am unobstructed and left alone, I am the most peaceful of persons. I will go out of my way to avoid confrontation. Otherwise I would just slit their throat then cut open their belly. That would never do. Especially since a "child" would make no difference to me at all.

Believe me, I would much rather cut some brutha or sistah open. I try very hard not to give myself the excuse.

What would you call inventing a new economic statistic...Jobs created or saved...to hide how few jobs your 870 Billion dollar stimulus actually created? Playing fast and loose with the numbers works for me...
Unlike you, they made nothing up. A job created is a new job added. A job saved is an existing job which does not get cut where it would have been. Just because you struggle with words doesn't mean others do.

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate the U-3 rate prior to 1994 would have been lower using the changes the BLS applied given the change in the age range.

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:
job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

LOL...So what happens when business bails out because of the punitive taxes we can expect from the hildebeast?
You truly dont understand where this country is headed do you?
Look at the vast majority of jobs created and who they are going to....here's a hint. It aint blacks or whites.
Personally the destruction wont effect me one way or another but people like you are gonna be fucked.
Many on the right made the same exact predictions s about Obama. Before we worry about the effect of Hillary's tax policies on the economy, how much longer do we have to wait until Obama crashes the economy? And if he doesn't, why should anyone believe you about Hillary since you were wrong about Obama? And like you (that's collectively of the right) were wrong about Bill after making the same prediction then?

As long as I am unobstructed and left alone, I am the most peaceful of persons. I will go out of my way to avoid confrontation. Otherwise I would just slit their throat then cut open their belly. That would never do. Especially since a "child" would make no difference to me at all.

Believe me, I would much rather cut some brutha or sistah open. I try very hard not to give myself the excuse.
Again, you should continue cowering away from them. Be the safest pussy you can be. :thup:

Wait.

Since he thinks that Obama has done nothing to deserve ridicule, as BIll did, that those who do ridicule him anyways must be racist.

All presidents have done things deserving of criticism.

Is that what you're looking for?

Just a little side note....if you do the math, clearly democrats outnumber conservatives when it comes to job creations:

LOL...So what happens when business bails out because of the punitive taxes we can expect from the hildebeast?
Look at the vast majority of jobs created and who they are going to....here's a hint. It aint blacks or whites.
Personally the destruction wont effect me one way or another but people like you are gonna be fucked.
Many on the right made the same exact predictions s about Obama. Before we worry about the effect of Hillary's tax policies on the economy, how much longer do we have to wait until Obama crashes the economy? And if he doesn't, why should anyone believe you about Hillary since you were wrong about Obama? And like you (that's collectively of the right) were wrong about Bill after making the same prediction then?

You obviously havent been paying attention. Or you've been listening to obama tell you good things are.

Wait.

All presidents have done things deserving of criticism.

Is that what you're looking for?

It will do. Thank you.

See Trigger?

Your expectation that Obama should not be criticized because YOU think he has done nothing worthy of ridicule, is the problem.

You need to understand that other people can reasonable disagree with you on that.

And to not assume that anyone who does MUST be racist.

You obviously havent been paying attention. Or you've been listening to obama tell you good things are.
In terms of Obama, I consider where he started and where he got us. He started in one of the worst recessions in our history and got us to full employment and a record high stock market. While things can still better, that's pretty damn good given where we were.

So the OP isn't really asking a question, she just wants to vent her BS. Sad nutter.

Ah, the bully is back....listen, I asked the question and you sir, need only to either respond or get off the pot.

Bully? LOL! What was your question? All I have seen is rants on how bad white people are.

I challenge you, to re visit every single thread here and you tell me who's the racist? All I try to do is counter the racist bs you morons spew here with my own take on it. You saps couldn't go an intire day without hating on OBama or some black person that got murdered by a cop....do the math homie, do the math. I'm outnumbered 10 to 1

So what was the question? You provided a challenge, which I can name people lots on both sides. I like Obama however I dislike his policies. I worry about anyone murdered by a cop, race is not relevant.

The second in this country that race relations was good?
Where did I state race relations were good?

Obviously with people like you and shootspeeders around I don't think race relations were ever good. They are getting worse.

Forum List

Back