Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

....Thats how white people act towards blacks. Blacks should be waaaay better. Why? Who knows but my family would tell you that in order to be seen as equal you have to do waaaay better than a white person because being as good isnt good enough

White people do not hold blacks to a higher standard.

White people are not holding Obama to a higher standard.

Really?? Then you should tell the guy I quoted and all the asshats who wants Obama to bring the nation together...or create racial harmony...and other totally achievable things

The hype that that left created about Obama's election and it's disappointment is not what Obama's critics are unhappy about.

The ones that really believed that are still on his side.

Way to sidestep my post bro

No sidestepping involved.

Sure, some lefties and blacks bought the hype.

But Obama isn't being judged on that.

The vast majority of those that voted based on that, are still with him and not "judging" him.

His critics are the ones that have ideological and partisan issues with him, and didn't buy that hype and didn't vote for him.

They are judging him by the same standards they judged BIll Clinton, not some "higher standard".

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BILL AND OBAMA......PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.....BILL DESERVED THE RIDICULE AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS....OBAMA WAS JUST BORN BLACK!!

The complaints being directed at Obama, are because he is President and a
As for my running away from your question about how changes made to how we calculate unemployment made in 1994 were affected by the "age range"? I don't have the faintest idea how the "age range" affected those numbers...nor did I ever say that I DID know! My point all along is that the unemployment numbers you've quoted for Ronald Reagan and for Barack Obama were arrived at by using different methods of calculation.
dshort Advisor Perspectives
Your point was to make up a number you liked because it was lower than the current unemployment rate. You justified that based on a change made to how they calculated that rate by being less inclusive of people who were out of work, which would logically lower the unemployment rate. However, you ignored other changes to that calculation, which included a change in the age range of those in the U-3 rate, which would have logically increased the U-3 rate.

Now you confess you were ignorant of those changes, which is hysterical since you were Projecting onto me that I was the one who was either unaware of the changes in 1994 or ignoring them; when the reality shows it was actually you who fits that description.

All of which renders your made up number of 5.3% even more ridiculous.

But hey, I can prove my point about how much better the U-3 rate has performed under Obama than under Reagan without crossing the 1994 changes... by comparing each to the start of their respective presidencies....

Reagan:
1/1981: 7.5%
4/1987: 6.3%
1.2 point decrease

Obama:
1/2009: 7.8%
4/2015: 5.4%
2.4 point decrease ... twice as much as Reagan :mm:

How many trillion dollars did Barry have to spend to get that extra 1.2%, Faun? When you've spent more than every other President combined...subjecting future generations to crushing debt...is what we GOT from Barry's economic policies worth what we paid for it?

Here we go again......white people stressing a budget because a democrat is in office, cause you morons are silent when a conservative who always always always always leave a huge deficit when they leave.....NEXT?

Wait.

Is it because he is a democrat? Or because he is black?

You keep jumping back and forth on that one.

Could it be because some people aren't happy with his policies?

Look, don't go there with the bs policy crap.....President Obama is no more responsible for white people's anger than Bush is responsible for reading a book. The only thing he did was be black in nation that is use to having white people in the white house...end of story

Every president gets criticism.

That you expect him to get a pass is you wanting special treatment for the Black guy.

Your expectation is the problem here, not white behavior.

Obama was so clean and articulate and had no Negro dialect, unless he wanted one, I mistook him for a whitey at first

Oh, so only white people can be clean and articulate? Clearly your not from the south, cause you sorry hillbillies reeeeeek of dumb!!

Jesus Christ! He is ridiculing Joe Biden who said that about Obama!

He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who give dems a pass for rhetoric that they would crucify republicans for.

JB is a moron, will be a moron to the grave....in essence he's just another good ol boy.

He put forth the idea that Obama was special as a black guy who could be clean and articulate.

And Obama and the dems made him VP.

So the OP isn't really asking a question, she just wants to vent her BS. Sad nutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.
Who says that? Time and time again I see false accusations being made to cover for obama. Have relations gotten better or worse since he's been in office? I seems it's gotten worse. That's odd since a black man rose to the top of the heap in world power don't you think? Could it be his constant conquer and divide strategy that Dims are known for? He should be running around giving uplifting messages to blacks instead of more of the blame whitey shit that keeps them victims of the environment they live in and slaves to the Democrat power machine.

(sigh), every time somebody calls out a white person, and rightly so, yaw get the panties bunched in your a***. The president did the right thing because he had to say something and he was right. As far as uplifting black people? Really? 99% of all blacks in this country, especially black men are so lifted up in the white man's world, any higher, we'd get nose bleeds. Black men do find value in anything that isn't white and black women don't feel valued unless that got some striggy mop glued in thier heads...trust me, uplifting is the last of our issues.

Obama was so clean and articulate and had no Negro dialect, unless he wanted one, I mistook him for a whitey at first

Oh, so only white people can be clean and articulate? Clearly your not from the south, cause you sorry hillbillies reeeeeek of dumb!!

He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who give dems a pass for rhetoric that they would crucify republicans for.

JB is a moron, will be a moron to the grave....in essence he's just another good ol boy.

He put forth the idea that Obama was special as a black guy who could be clean and articulate.

Oh, like Bush making Chenney his VP...the one with the dark brains? Gotcha

White people do not hold blacks to a higher standard.

White people are not holding Obama to a higher standard.

Really?? Then you should tell the guy I quoted and all the asshats who wants Obama to bring the nation together...or create racial harmony...and other totally achievable things

The hype that that left created about Obama's election and it's disappointment is not what Obama's critics are unhappy about.

The vast majority of those that voted based on that, are still with him and not "judging" him.

His critics are the ones that have ideological and partisan issues with him, and didn't buy that hype and didn't vote for him.

They are judging him by the same standards they judged BIll Clinton, not some "higher standard".

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BILL AND OBAMA......PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.....BILL DESERVED THE RIDICULE AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS....OBAMA WAS JUST BORN BLACK!!

I disagree. I think they were both deserving of ridicule.

You like Obama.

You are the one who thinks that Obama doesn't deserve ridicule.

That you believe that doesn't effect my behavior.

Obama is an asshole and a fool.

You see how I did that?

Do you think if Hillary was President, that I would be signing her praises?

Think it though. Her skin is white. But she is a dem and a liberal. I am a conservative. I am white.

So, what is your final answer?

Would I be nice to her, or ridiculing her viciously?

So the OP isn't really asking a question, she just wants to vent her BS. Sad nutter.

Ah, the bully is back....listen, I asked the question and you sir, need only to either respond or get off the pot.

No. NOt like BUsh.

Biden insulted half the dem base, with a racist comment and Obama and the dems made him VP.

What's up with that?

...We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.
Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

Evidently to fully express your bitterness you must LIE. Nowhere did Freewilly state that Obama was going to "fix" racism but rather that he had high hopes that Obama could make things better. Many Americans - of all races - harbored that hope and most have been disappointed.

Lets get something clear, every president, should harvest hope and change for the good of all americans, even us black folk. But because we have venues like Fox News and Rush the dope head brainwashing white fools into believing this country is exclusive to whites.....you're gonna get the racist out and that's what happened. Hell, the first thing to come out of Lush the Rush mouth was he hoped the president failed. Now how in the hell does that help anyone? Listen, Obama can't help a mind that is void of brain tissue, only a surgeon can do that.

No. NOt like BUsh.

Biden insulted half the dem base, with a racist comment and Obama and the dems made him VP.

What's up with that?

I want you to do me a favor and get your facts straight, it was Harry Ried that said that, not Biden and if you don't believe me, google it!!

You like Obama.

You see how I did that?

Think it though. Her skin is white. But she is a dem and a liberal. I am a conservative. I am white.

Here's the difference, you hater of libs...both Hillary and Bill have done shit that merits negative responses, agreed? The very fkkken first day the black guy took office, you white conservative haters took to the nation a anti OBama agenda....now call me slow, stupid or whatever, but if it looks like a damned duck, quacks like a damned duck, chances are its a racist duck....now own the shit and miss me on this bs of politics, cause I ain't buying it...NEXT?

No. NOt like BUsh.

What's up with that?

I want you to do me a favor and get your facts straight, it was Harry Ried that said that, not Biden and if you don't believe me, google it!!

Biden s description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

" His remarks about Obama, the only African-American serving in the Senate, drew the most scrutiny.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction
icon_video.gif
)

Biden issued a statement Wednesday afternoon, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama.""

I don't believe you and I did goggle it.

He apologized and that was the end of it.

Gee, must be nice.

"Hoping for a race war"? The problem is that (mostly democrat) radical lefties are classic racists. They see the world only based on the color of a person's skin. Unfortunately, the liberal media makes a lot of money from racial exploitation. Idiot pop-culture lefties are desperate for a victim of racism so they eulogize a freaking strong arm robbery suspect and a felon who died in Police custody before the facts are in and promote hatred for the people who risk their lives defending them every day. Radical (mostly democrat) lefties are so desperate to play the race card that they eat their own and charge a Black Police Officer for a class A felony allegedly for not putting a seat belt on a maniac.

And you can type that shit with a straight face can you? Dude you need Jesus and a brain....cause the shit you talking is whack!! Conservatives reeeeeeekkkkkkkk of racism, just look at your damned party. Yaw couldn't even elect a black RNC Chairman without turning on the black guy, you people are a disgrace to humanity and books!! Your that ignorant!!

You like Obama.

You see how I did that?

Here's the difference, you hater of libs...both Hillary and Bill have done shit that merits negative responses, agreed? The very fkkken first day the black guy took office, you white conservative haters took to the nation a anti OBama agenda....now call me slow, stupid or whatever, but if it looks like a damned duck, quacks like a damned duck, chances are its a racist duck....now own the shit and miss me on this bs of politics, cause I ain't buying it...NEXT?

Obama was doing shit in the campaign that pissed me off. Two big ones come to mind.

Falsely accusing McCain of running a racist campaign.

And lying about not knowing his pastor was a raving anti-american racist.

Your belief that just because YOU don't believe that Obama deserves to be ridiculed, that that means that any ridicule must be because of racism, is the problem.

My behavior is the same regardless of the skin color of the Presidents in question.

You are the one that is expecting the black guy to be treated with respect.

Obama is a lying asshole. BILL Clinton is a lying asshole. HIllary Clinton is a lying asshole.

No. NOt like BUsh.

What's up with that?

Biden s description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

" His remarks about Obama, the only African-American serving in the Senate, drew the most scrutiny.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction
icon_video.gif
)

Biden issued a statement Wednesday afternoon, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama.""

I don't believe you and I did goggle it.

He apologized and that was the end of it.

Gee, must be nice.
WASHINGTON — Senator Harry Reid, the Democratic majority leader, apologized on Saturday for once predicting that Barack Obamacould become the country’s first black president because he was “light-skinned” and had “no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

Apparently, white people are simply racist and ignorant on both sides of the isle....I assume its just a white thing!! Is that nice enough for you?

Unlike you, they made nothing up. A job created is a new job added. A job saved is an existing job which does not get cut where it would have been. Just because you struggle with words doesn't mean others do.

And I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate the U-3 rate prior to 1994 would have been lower using the changes the BLS applied given the change in the age range.

Whassamatter? Defending your hallucinations too difficult for ya?

How about you show me how you arrive at a credible number for how many jobs you "saved", Faun? The entire reason for using THAT statistic is that it was absolutely impossible to verify a number...which meant the Obama Administration could simply make one up that they thought sounded good. It's the very EPITOME of playing fast and loose with numbers!

Then you can take a crack at explaining how Barry got it SO wrong on his pledge that the average Middle Class family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare costs if the ACA was passed.
Look at oldstyle running away from me. :lmao: I challenged him several times now to show he's not a retard by demonstrating that the U-3 unemployment rate is lower because of the changes established in 1994 when factoring in the changes to the age range, and he can't answer.

That you run away from me convinces me you would also run away from ClosedCaption, despite your vapid denials.

As far as your question, I don't know that anyone has produced numbers indicating how many jobs were saved without also factoring in jobs created. There were numbers estimated based on jobs saved and created which I'd be more than happy to share.
As for my running away from your question about how changes made to how we calculate unemployment made in 1994 were affected by the "age range"? I don't have the faintest idea how the "age range" affected those numbers...nor did I ever say that I DID know! My point all along is that the unemployment numbers you've quoted for Ronald Reagan and for Barack Obama were arrived at by using different methods of calculation.
dshort Advisor Perspectives
Your point was to make up a number you liked because it was lower than the current unemployment rate. You justified that based on a change made to how they calculated that rate by being less inclusive of people who were out of work, which would logically lower the unemployment rate. However, you ignored other changes to that calculation, which included a change in the age range of those in the U-3 rate, which would have logically increased the U-3 rate.

Now you confess you were ignorant of those changes, which is hysterical since you were Projecting onto me that I was the one who was either unaware of the changes in 1994 or ignoring them; when the reality shows it was actually you who fits that description.

All of which renders your made up number of 5.3% even more ridiculous.

But hey, I can prove my point about how much better the U-3 rate has performed under Obama than under Reagan without crossing the 1994 changes... by comparing each to the start of their respective presidencies....

Reagan:
1/1981: 7.5%
4/1987: 6.3%
1.2 point decrease

Obama:
1/2009: 7.8%
4/2015: 5.4%
2.4 point decrease ... twice as much as Reagan :mm:

And how many of those "jobs" supposedly created by Barack Obama was a full time job and how many were part time jobs that people were forced to take out of sheer desperation...yet still counted as a "whole" job instead of the portion of a whole job it really was?
I don't believe that breakdown has ever been published?

You never heard of riots in the streets before when blacks were shot under Bush or under Clinton. You never had a president say "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." The president takes racist sides in racist actions.

He is racist and his actions of spurred the racial violence of our nation.
I guess Reagan must have been a racist too since there were riots while he was president.

We had upheavals in the sixties a long hangover in the seventies, by the time the 80's came along, people like myself just wanted to have fun and we did......it was the birth of clean hip hop, branding and big hair....who even remember's Reagan the idiot savant?

Ah, the bully is back....listen, I asked the question and you sir, need only to either respond or get off the pot.

Bully? LOL! What was your question? All I have seen is rants on how bad white people are.

I challenge you, to re visit every single thread here and you tell me who's the racist? All I try to do is counter the racist bs you morons spew here with my own take on it. You saps couldn't go an intire day without hating on OBama or some black person that got murdered by a cop....do the math homie, do the math. I'm outnumbered 10 to 1

Forum List

Back