Governing by ransom.

If a parent robs a bank, and the dies, and the crime is discovered.

I don't think the kid gets to keep the earnings because "he committed no crime".

What a stupid argument. The fact that they are illegally here means they need to be deported.

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.
Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents
The better question per that analogy is if a parent robs a bank and the kid is innocent the car should the kid get punished like the parents... the answer obviously no. We don’t punish people for crimes they are not responsible for, especially children. What’s wrong with you people. This shouldnt be a hard issue to figure out

No it's not, because in my analogy, where did I say to jail the kids? I didn't
they have to go back to their own country...

Why is it that you lefties bitch and hate on America and how unfair and racist our society is, yet you guys always act like sending people out of this racist, misogynist country back to theirs is bad????
You obviously don’t understand how analogies work. Here I will spell it out for you. Bank rob = crime = Coming here illegally .... jail = punishment = deportation

Get it?

I don't think the kid gets to keep the earnings because "he committed no crime".

What a stupid argument. The fact that they are illegally here means they need to be deported.

What a dumbarse analogy. That's like saying "I like aeroplanes" and you replying "Bubblegum". Two totally unrelated things. Then again, you are a Deplorable.
Not really, you cant say the parents commited the crime, but the kids get to keep the benefits......see if parents rob folks, the kids don't get the money.....so the parents fucked the kids really hard by going to jail and leaving their kids without parents....and no money.......
Same with coming to a country, uproot your kids, and getting your ass kicked out. Kids have no money and no parents
The better question per that analogy is if a parent robs a bank and the kid is innocent the car should the kid get punished like the parents... the answer obviously no. We don’t punish people for crimes they are not responsible for, especially children. What’s wrong with you people. This shouldnt be a hard issue to figure out

Why is it that you lefties bitch and hate on America and how unfair and racist our society is, yet you guys always act like sending people out of this racist, misogynist country back to theirs is bad????
You obviously don’t understand how analogies work. Here I will spell it out for you. Bank rob = crime = Coming here illegally .... jail = punishment = deportation

Get it?
slade if I bitch slap you one more time, you'll die
Crime = bank robbery=jail
crime= illegal immigration=deportation

see they are both crimes, the punishments are different.....jail does not equal deportation....

those are appropriate remedies based on the crimes committed.

Get it?

How do you deport a American citizen bank robber?

Get it?
I think it has more to do with your "analogy" being incomprehensible.

if a parent robs a bank and the kid is innocent the car should the kid get punished like the parents.

And the kid is innocent the car should the kid? I don't understand what that means. I will, however, make an honest effort to guess what it means. I assume it means that if a parent robs a bank and uses the stolen money to buy his kid a car, should the government seize the car. I'd say yes, perhaps depending on some circumstances of how linked that stolen money is to the car.

I guess there is such a thing as holding something or someone as a political hostage over a political decision is what is attempted to be inferred here. Don't believe it was the case, but the Demon-crats have tried as always to back Trump into a corner, so here comes the art of the deal.
The problem with this “deal” is that the Republicans now need 60 votes to pass anything which means they need Dems. And when nothing gets done the Republicans and Trump will take the blame. That’s when the balance of power flips back to the Dems. We just saw it happen over the past 8 years to put the Reps in power and it is getting ready to happen again

We know this.....which is why the personal income tax cuts were not permanet...because of the process we needed to pass the bill.....so thank you for pointing that out....
As for DACA....I cant wait until the republicans come out with a pro DACA plan, that ends chain migration, builds a wall, and the democrats say no.......

They will vote against DACA.......and it will piss off the immigrant groups and their zombie followers....

Why wont they vote for it? because they like the current system......the democrats do not want to FIX it....at all.....This will prove it.
First off, DACA was a differed action directive. The Dream act is what you are talking about that would give legal status to the Dreamers. Second, if the Republicans bundle it up in a shitty bill then they get blamed for writing a shitty bill. If the dream act was up for a vote as a stand alone item then the dem base knows how the Dems would vote. If your scenario happens then you are way off on how the reaction will be. Y’all will try and used it against the Dems but it’s not gonna have the effect you think it will have.

The people who support the dreamers also oppose the wall and some form of chain migration

I guess there is such a thing as holding something or someone as a political hostage over a political decision is what is attempted to be inferred here. Don't believe it was the case, but the Demon-crats have tried as always to back Trump into a corner, so here comes the art of the deal.
The problem with this “deal” is that the Republicans now need 60 votes to pass anything which means they need Dems. And when nothing gets done the Republicans and Trump will take the blame. That’s when the balance of power flips back to the Dems. We just saw it happen over the past 8 years to put the Reps in power and it is getting ready to happen again

We know this.....which is why the personal income tax cuts were not permanet...because of the process we needed to pass the bill.....so thank you for pointing that out....
As for DACA....I cant wait until the republicans come out with a pro DACA plan, that ends chain migration, builds a wall, and the democrats say no.......

They will vote against DACA.......and it will piss off the immigrant groups and their zombie followers....

Why wont they vote for it? because they like the current system......the democrats do not want to FIX it....at all.....This will prove it.
First off, DACA was a differed action directive. The Dream act is what you are talking about that would give legal status to the Dreamers. Second, if the Republicans bundle it up in a shitty bill then they get blamed for writing a shitty bill. If the dream act was up for a vote as a stand alone item then the dem base knows how the Dems would vote. If your scenario happens then you are way off on how the reaction will be. Y’all will try and used it against the Dems but it’s not gonna have the effect you think it will have.

The people who support the dreamers also oppose the wall and some form of chain migration

That's fine they can oppose it....
it's not gonna happen unless your side compromises.....you cant have it all bro

Fair call. But still, the ROI would be zero. You just need to enforce the laws you have already.
Bullshit. There's a huge return on investment. Keeping a million illegals out each year would save us $billions.

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

Wow!
$1060 a year. Woopdedoo!
Meanwhile, here in Chicago, we spend over $15,000 a year on each of their kids in our schools.
Doubtless billions more for the criminal justice expenses and healthcare expenses they accrue.

Send the illegal aliens home. Now.

Aren't a lot of those US citizens you stupid shit.

We would spend that amount on your snot nosed brats. What is the difference?

Aren't a lot of those US citizens you stupid shit.

Some of them are, idiot.

What is the difference?

Expenses generated by illegal aliens that aren't covered by the small amount of tax they pay.

I didn't say all, asswipe. I said many.

You don;t pay enough tax to cover your costs to this country.

I agree. I am not for illegal immigration. I am against a pointless wall.

So where do you live where a wall would bother you?

Fair call. But still, the ROI would be zero. You just need to enforce the laws you have already.
Bullshit. There's a huge return on investment. Keeping a million illegals out each year would save us $billions.
How about the iones Trump imports for his resorts? Do they count?

A wall will not prevent q

The only reason why you don't want Trump's wall is because you see it as a monument to Trump , just admit it .

Nope, the only reason you want it is because Trump wants it.

It is a waste of money to attack a problem that it will do little to stop.

The only reason why you don't want Trump's wall is because you see it as a monument to Trump , just admit it .

The real reason is that he knows it will work, and that means fewer Democrats.

So, now you are such a fucking moron that you think illegals vote.

I agree. I am not for illegal immigration. I am against a pointless wall.

BTW they are legal, why you tards dont have a clue what the words illeagl and legal means is anyone's guess.
You bitch about illegals because they are taking US jobs./ Your worship the Orange One because he says America first. Then the flaming assholes imports workers for is resorts & you defend it.

So making political deals is ransom now?

I give you this. You give me that is the bedrock of compromise in our republic
Those poor Dims. Whenever they have to make concessions of some kind, they think they are being held up for ransom.
Gee what the fuck do you call it if I take something you have but will give itr back if you give me money?

Can’t take what isn’t yours
Ain't that the dumbest statement ever.

BTW they are legal, why you tards dont have a clue what the words illeagl and legal means is anyone's guess.
You bitch about illegals because they are taking US jobs./ Your worship the Orange One because he says America first. Then the flaming assholes imports workers for is resorts & you defend it.

So you don't understand the difference between foreigners with Visa's vs illegals?

Nope, the only reason you want it is because Trump wants it.

It is a waste of money to attack a problem that it will do little to stop.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Donald Trump ended DACA with the sole purpose of holding millions of young people hostage until he gets his wall.

He is telling Congress if they don't want to see these people deported, they must give him his wall.

These are people that came here as children. Many have no memories or contact with their origin country. Many don't even speak the language.

These people committed no crime. Their parents did.

And Trump will punish them if he does not get his wall.

And Trumpettes think this is the way our country is supposed to run.

Who knew that the "art of the Deal" is basic Mafia 101.

This issue is it is a Congressional matter, not a matter for the Executive office.

Trump simply rescinded an executive order that should never have been made. Congress is responsible for writing the laws the DOJ is responsible for making sure the laws are followed. If you don’t like the current law push for change.

As far as your argument, the parents are responsible for their actions and their children’s actions until the children reach a legal age. It may not be fair to you but write you Congressman and get the law changed.

As far as Trump playing politics to get what he wants, I ask one question, were you this upset when Obama played politics to get what he wanted?

All this is, is you pissed because you don’t get your way.

Donald Trump ended DACA with the sole purpose of holding millions of young people hostage until he gets his wall.

He is telling Congress if they don't want to see these people deported, they must give him his wall.

These are people that came here as children. Many have no memories or contact with their origin country. Many don't even speak the language.

So? You liberal traitors lost so suck it.
Why should we be silent ass you & your orange hero destroys this country?

Its your own damn fault you lost the House, Senate, and White House. The people obviously think you people suck at governing so sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up your damn mess. :laugh:

Last Republican administration left with the worst recession in 80 years, a financial meltdown, a housing collapse, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% , two quagmire wars, and losig 800,000 jobs a month.

Only a fucking moron would call that better than when Obama left office.
Last Republican administration (in the singular you write), was responsible for all that eh ? The Demon-crats and their policies had nothing to do with anything right ? How much partisan hackery is that ?? Pathetic.

Its your own damn fault you lost the House, Senate, and White House. The people obviously think you people suck at governing so sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up your damn mess. :laugh:

Last Republican administration left with the worst recession in 80 years, a financial meltdown, a housing collapse, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% , two quagmire wars, and losig 800,000 jobs a month.

Last Republican administration (in the singular you write), was responsible for all that eh ? The Demon-crats and their policies had nothing to do with anything right ? How much partisan hackery is that ?? Pathetic.

The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007 after nearly 14 consecutive years of a Republican Congress & nearly 7 years of a Republican President.

Decades of Republican deregulation in the financial ma

rkets.

Republican unfunded tax cuts

Republican unfunded expansion to Medicare

A Republican unjust war in Iraq.

But hey, blame Democrats? Man up there big boy & accept your responsibility for electing those responsible.

This issue is it is a Congressional matter, not a matter for the Executive office.

Trump simply rescinded an executive order that should never have been made. Congress is responsible for writing the laws the DOJ is responsible for making sure the laws are followed. If you don’t like the current law push for change.

As far as your argument, the parents are responsible for their actions and their children’s actions until the children reach a legal age. It may not be fair to you but write you Congressman and get the law changed.

As far as Trump playing politics to get what he wants, I ask one question, were you this upset when Obama played politics to get what he wanted?

All this is, is you pissed because you don’t get your way.

Your post would be correct if your orange buddy did not say he would veto any action unless he got his wall.

So you don't understand the difference between foreigners with Visa's vs illegals?
So a visa holder does not take US jobs but an illegal does?

Why do you support Trump importing labor I thoyght you were all about America First?

The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007 after nearly 14 consecutive years of a Republican Congress & nearly 7 years of a Republican President.

Decades of Republican deregulation in the financial ma

rkets.

Republican unfunded tax cuts

Republican unfunded expansion to Medicare

A Republican unjust war in Iraq.

But hey, blame Democrats? Man up there big boy & accept your responsibility for electing those responsible.

First off we had a Democrat led Congress the last two years of Bush's second term. Secondly it was the deregulation of the banking industry that led to the housing collapse--much of the deregulation happening during the Clinton years through HUD and Fanny and Freddy.

And what's with you leftists anyway? Everything Bush did was unfunded. HTF is that even possible????

Give no quarter. Trump won't be around much longer.

7 years more seems short to you?

Forum List

Back