Governing by ransom.

Yes, at some point you're actually allowed to limit new entrants.

I agree. I am not for illegal immigration. I am against a pointless wall.

So where do you live where a wall would bother you?

Fair call. But still, the ROI would be zero. You just need to enforce the laws you have already.
Bullshit. There's a huge return on investment. Keeping a million illegals out each year would save us $billions.

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

Immigrant Families Benefit Significantly from Obamacare

Report: 42 percent of new Medicaid signups are immigrants, their children

https://nypost.com/2014/11/23/city-schools-warned-of-plans-to-enroll-2350-migrant-children/

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

So no thank you. We can do without the 11.64 billion a year, because they cost us so much more in the end.

Donald Trump ended DACA with the sole purpose of holding millions of young people hostage until he gets his wall.

He is telling Congress if they don't want to see these people deported, they must give him his wall.

These are people that came here as children. Many have no memories or contact with their origin country. Many don't even speak the language.

These people committed no crime. Their parents did.

And Trump will punish them if he does not get his wall.

And Trumpettes think this is the way our country is supposed to run.

Who knew that the "art of the Deal" is basic Mafia 101.
/——/ Oh Boo Hoo Hoo. Dreamers gotta go

Fair call. But still, the ROI would be zero. You just need to enforce the laws you have already.
Bullshit. There's a huge return on investment. Keeping a million illegals out each year would save us $billions.

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

Wow!
$1060 a year. Woopdedoo!
Meanwhile, here in Chicago, we spend over $15,000 a year on each of their kids in our schools.
Doubtless billions more for the criminal justice expenses and healthcare expenses they accrue.

Send the illegal aliens home. Now.

11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes."

Wow!
$1060 a year. Woopdedoo!
Meanwhile, here in Chicago, we spend over $15,000 a year on each of their kids in our schools.
Doubtless billions more for the criminal justice expenses and healthcare expenses they accrue.

Aren't a lot of those US citizens you stupid shit.

We would spend that amount on your snot nosed brats. What is the difference?

So making political deals is ransom now?

I give you this. You give me that is the bedrock of compromise in our republic
Those poor Dims. Whenever they have to make concessions of some kind, they think they are being held up for ransom.
Gee what the fuck do you call it if I take something you have but will give itr back if you give me money?

How about the iones Trump imports for his resorts? Do they count?

A wall will not prevent q

Wow!
$1060 a year. Woopdedoo!

We would spend that amount on your snot nosed brats. What is the difference?

Some of them are, idiot.

What is the difference?

Expenses generated by illegal aliens that aren't covered by the small amount of tax they pay.

So making political deals is ransom now?

I give you this. You give me that is the bedrock of compromise in our republic
Those poor Dims. Whenever they have to make concessions of some kind, they think they are being held up for ransom.
Gee what the fuck do you call it if I take something you have but will give itr back if you give me money?
What is Trump "taking" that belongs to the Dims?

The only reason why you don't want Trump's wall is because you see it as a monument to Trump , just admit it .

The only reason why you don't want Trump's wall is because you see it as a monument to Trump , just admit it .

The real reason is that he knows it will work, and that means fewer Democrats.

BTW they are legal, why you tards dont have a clue what the words illeagl and legal means is anyone's guess.

/----/ I stopped at WalMart and they didn't have any "iones" imported or domestic. Maybe I'll try Target.

They are consuming $120 billion/year in social services.

Your source is a leftwing propaganda mill.
Relax...the Lefties in LA, Detroit and NYC are never going to move to Red States.

BS many already have.

Relax...the Lefties in LA, Detroit and NYC are never going to move to Red States.

BS many already have.

Really?
You're finding more Lefties in Texas?

BS many already have.

Really?

I see CA plates all the time.

Californians Moving to Texas Hits Highest Level in Nine Years

BS many already have.

Really?

Texas needs a Western Wall.

BS many already have.

Really?

Texas needs a Western Wall.

Yep.

Forum List

Back