Governor of California begs Trump admin for federal help.

Strawman argument. Trump voters are not calling for federal bailout of states.
Neither is Jerry Brown, dummy.

He sure is begging for a handout. Close enough.
No he's not dummy. Learn what a disaster declaration is. Lots have been declared this year alone already.

You're big on the logical fallacies I see. You should work on that.

Anywho, the fact many beg for the handouts does not change the fact your boy is doing so, the same guy that previously fought against immigration, who now faces losing funding for his stance against immigration.

Again, I'm convinced all lefties are irony impaired.
When disasters happen, states ask for disaster declarations. This is not new, and it is not begging.

The people of Indiana, forced, by armed government agents should they dare to refuse, to bail out the idiots that moved into flood plains, sometimes below sea level, may disagree,

You're right, it's not begging. It's tyrants stealing from some to ensure votes from others, thereby keeping them in power.

Neither is Jerry Brown, dummy.

No he's not dummy. Learn what a disaster declaration is. Lots have been declared this year alone already.

Anywho, the fact many beg for the handouts does not change the fact your boy is doing so, the same guy that previously fought against immigration, who now faces losing funding for his stance against immigration.

When disasters happen, states ask for disaster declarations. This is not new, and it is not begging.

The people of Indiana, forced, by armed government agents should they dare to refuse, to bail out the idiots that moved into flood plains, sometimes below sea level, may disagree,

You're right, it's not begging. It's tyrants stealing from some to ensure votes from others, thereby keeping them in power.
Oops sorry. I didn't know I was talking to an idiot. I'll leave you alone to your meltdown. :itsok:

Yes, we all are aware that the wealthy, those you pretend to abhor, live overwhelming in the coastal big cities that voted for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton. The candidate so bad she couldn't defeat the...how did you say it, 'orange clown'.

Like it or not........Hillary had MORE people wanting her in the oval office (despite Comey's and Putin's efforts) than your orange clown......Yes, she lost the EC, but more Americans wanted her.

Dispute it all you want, but facts are facts......and now, the biggest losers are you morons who hated Hillary more than using whatever brain cells you may have left and instead voted for what is regarded as a joke to most Americans and the world.

Good Christ, it's RAINING liberal tears!

Thanks so much, seriously.

Oops sorry. I didn't know I was talking to an idiot. I'll leave you alone to your meltdown. :itsok:

Yet another logical fallacy.

Seriously, I've been doing this for decades and I can't find a lefty that can argue without changing the subject, using emotional arguments, or resorting to logical fallacies.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,

Yes, we all are aware that the wealthy, those you pretend to abhor, live overwhelming in the coastal big cities that voted for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton. The candidate so bad she couldn't defeat the...how did you say it, 'orange clown'.

Like it or not........Hillary had MORE people wanting her in the oval office (despite Comey's and Putin's efforts) than your orange clown......Yes, she lost the EC, but more Americans wanted her.

Dispute it all you want, but facts are facts......and now, the biggest losers are you morons who hated Hillary more than using whatever brain cells you may have left and instead voted for what is regarded as a joke to most Americans and the world.

What facts? Nobody has ever posted any facts about your fantasy meme, including you. As a clearly uninformed and gullible consumer of media fake news, your idea of who is a 'joke' is just ridiculous. Tell us some more of your weird 'facts' and keep entertaining us.

Seriously, I've been doing this for decades and I can't find a lefty that can argue without changing the subject, using emotional arguments, or resorting to logical fallacies.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,
Damn you've been a failure at what you do for decades? That sucks bro. Best of luck to you.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,
Damn you've been a failure at what you do for decades? That sucks bro. Best of luck to you.

Logical fallacy number...oh hell, I've lost count.

Thanks for making my point.

Better luck next time.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,

Better luck next time.
When California gets the disaster declaration it's asking for, I'll try not to rub it in your face.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,

Better luck next time.
When California gets the disaster declaration it's asking for, I'll try not to rub it in your face.

Good plan, because doing so would be pointless. I fully expect the feds to cave because they always have.

You should stop before embarrassing yourself further.

Just sad.

Yet fun.

So thanks,

Better luck next time.

Good plan, because doing so would be pointless. I fully expect the feds to cave because they always have.

You should stop before embarrassing yourself further.
It's not caving dumbass. It's a normal procedure. Granted to multiple states already this year.

So you would have praised Obama if he had denied all federal aid to the states he didn't win.

Fascinating.

Didn't Obama deny Texas aid when it was having all those forest fires?

Obama admin. denied Texas' request for disaster declaration to help fight wildfires

From your own link:

"But the statement leaves out a crucial relevant fact. FEMA has not denied federal aid for the Texas wildfires; it’s approved fire-fighting grants adding up to $23 million — far more than Oklahoma’s approximate $3 million in disaster aid."

So you would have praised Obama if he had denied all federal aid to the states he didn't win.

Fascinating.

Obama admin. denied Texas' request for disaster declaration to help fight wildfires

From your own link:

"But the statement leaves out a crucial relevant fact. FEMA has not denied federal aid for the Texas wildfires; it’s approved fire-fighting grants adding up to $23 million — far more than Oklahoma’s approximate $3 million in disaster aid."

How much have the Feds FEMA spent on paying out for those wealthy idiots who keep rebuilding their $10 million dollar houses that slide down hills in waves of mud about every three years, or subsidizing morons who repeatedly build on earthquake prone fault lines, and yes, people who build in wildfire prone areas in Cali? Most of California is a disaster area, so your 'point' here is just idiotic. $23 mil for a comparatively rare occurrence in Texas or $3 mil in Okie is nothing. Try to come up with some intelligent 'point' at least once in a while.

Fascinating.

From your own link:

How much have the Feds FEMA spent on paying out for those wealthy idiots who keep rebuilding their $10 million dollar houses that slide down hills in waves of mud about every three years, or subsidizing morons who repeatedly build on earthquake prone fault lines, and yes, people who build in wildfire prone areas in Cali? Most of California is a disaster area, so your 'point' here is just idiotic. $23 mil for a comparatively rare occurrence in Texas or $3 mil in Okie is nothing. Try to come up with some intelligent 'point' at least once in a while.

The claim was that Obama denied Texas aid. Texas got 23 million in aid.

Now who was right and who was wrong?

Fascinating.
No, the Obama administration just sued those states he never won. I'm not making that correlation just providing a reference point for how stupid your post is.

Read and COMPREHEND your own cite above.......

FEMA has not denied federal aid for the Texas wildfires; it’s approved fire-fighting grants adding up to $23 million — far more than Oklahoma’s approximate $3 million in disaster aid.

There's an immunity to the facts around here, unique to the RW'ers, that we just have to accept.

The pussies in Cal. get a fucking rain storm and go running to 'mommy' for help. Fucking hilarious!
Tell Jerry to drop a million illegals off at the 'disaster' site. Give them all a fucking shovel and tell them they don't eat until they've fixed the problem!

Forum List

Back