🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Green energy, is a joke.

So I do have to point it out to you.

Clean and green energy is not 'clean and green'. Fossil fuels are used such as lubricants for the moving parts, production, transportation and maintenance of it all. Are there any EV cranes, cargo ships etc around?
Still in 'early stages' yes, but that is a cop-out statement.
No, that is reality. You cannot transition instantaneously. You are grasping at straws.

My point is that straws are all you've got. The fact that some fossil fuels get burned to build wind turbines doesn't mean shit. Fossil fuels are on their way out. Get used to it.
Oh, you make a strong argument, I just don't know what to say anymore.

NAHHHH......
And when will they GO OUT? Next week, next year, 5 years, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 years?

What will we do without fossil fuels :eek:
By the time that day comes I won't give a fuck as I will be dead.

Oh, you make a strong argument, I just don't know what to say anymore.

NAHHHH......
And when will they GO OUT? Next week, next year, 5 years, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 years?

What will we do without fossil fuels :eek:
They will mean less and less and less, day by day by day until one day they will mean nothing at all.

They will mean less and less and less, day by day by day until one day they will mean nothing at all.
I can see it going away already. :rolleyes:

1675044227566.png

How long before renewables will be able to replace the 90,000 tWh oil and gas is providing????

i.e., Oh, Auntie 'em, Auntie 'em, fuck the internet and all those facts and shit. There's simply nothing without me. Me, you, and Toto 'til the end. That's my point! And ding perhaps? And if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard!

Last edited:
i.e., Oh, Auntie 'em, Auntie 'em, fuck the internet and all those facts and shit. There's simply nothing without me. Me, you, and Toto 'til the end. That's my point! And ding perhaps? And if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard!
Green energy may be on its way in, but what is coming in is not the best method. Not the way they are anyway. It will be a slow and painful process.

Not in the least. I bet a significant percentage of the electricity consumed was produced by wind or solar. And I can guarantee you that over the life of that turbine, it will avoid the combustion of thousands of tons of coal or millions of cubic feet of natural gas. The amount of fuel used during its construction is likely compensated in the first 2-3 days of operation.
How much of the process is actually done with electricity?

Steel production? No
Concrete production? No
Shipping parts overseas ? No.
On land transport? No

How dare I? Why, good thing that little girl is just on a video, if she said that to my face, I might be tempted to do something she'd really resent! That little snot needs a good ass-kicking.

Learn to read, I never said any such thing. Typical tard, read what you think you saw then label people for it.

Now here, ladies and gentleman, is a liar.

Building new renewable facilities is cheaper than simply continuing to operate all but one US coal plants

Last edited:
Green energy may be on its way in, but what is coming in is not the best method. Not the way they are anyway. It will be a slow and painful process.
"May be"? "Slow and painful" compared to what exactly? It's not been slow and painful enough for you already? What would be "the best method"? What would make that path to the same result necessarily any better?

Where's the "joke"?

Forum List

Back