Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

If even I can't get medical information on my own kids now that they are over 18 or my late husband a few years ago during his battle with cancer, then a nosy reporter with an agenda shouldn't either. She was fully within her rights to deny ANY information.
Every doctor's office in the country has you fill out forms. One of them allows you to stipulate who may receive your private medical stats upon request. They have their reasons for not listing you.

"the inquiry still violates the American principles of medical privacy and minding their own beeswax."

No idiot it doesn't. Thats a reporters job and she isnt a private citizen. She is a public figure.

The Reporter was harassing her.

When reporters start asking Mike "Michelle" Obama about her transition, they'll have standing to ask this of conservatives. Till then, they can't expect to get a serious answer.

The Reporter was harassing her.

When reporters start asking Mike "Michelle" Obama about her transition, they'll have standing to ask this of conservatives. Till then, they can't expect to get a serious answer.
"The Reporter was harassing her."

Who gives a fuck? I know I don't. That's the reporters job. If she can't handle a reporter then maybe she should resign?

It just amuses me that's all.

I voted for Trump still support him and everything he does, die hard conservative, But man, sheep and sheeple are used by the dumbest sweatiest numb nuts this side of the Rio Grande.
i never said i supported everything TRUMP did......i don't trust any politician....the demonRATS had to get rid of TRUMP because he wasn't a politician, and he called all of those scum out....thats when they were seeing their gravy trains riding away, so they LIED, LIED some more, and LIED more......but we had a booming economy, and at extra in our pockets, due to the low gas prices, food prices, lumber, utilities...

They capture about 900 disease filled illegal aliens every day and an untold number get away. A strange bunch of hypocrite democrat Texas legislators skipped town and came back spreading Covid even to the V.P. The hypocrite left doesn't worry about such trivial matters. What they care about is whether a republican congresswoman had been vaccinated.

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

How many Gop grandees have been jabbed ?
Greene is your typical dishonest, ignorant conservative.

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

How many Gop grandees have been jabbed ?
How is it anyone's business whether another person had a vaccine or not?

There is no law that states a person has to reveal whether they have had or not had a vaccine.

Why do people want to invade other's privacy.

I spelled it correctly (unlike the previous poster) and nothing I said is inaccurate.

It’s not illegal to ask for someone’s vaccination status. If they don’t answer, you can treat them differently, such as requiring them to wear a mask.
You can ask them to wear a mask, and unless she is going to a place that requires proof, they can't make you wear a mask.

Every doctor's office in the country has you fill out forms. One of them allows you to stipulate who may receive your private medical stats upon request. They have their reasons for not listing you.
Yes, I know that and was not my point. I did and do have access to my families medical information.......but this thread isn't about me.

Do you think Greene should have signed those forms allowing news reporters and the public at large to her information??????? Cause several people here have complained that she should have told the reporter and not argue her rights under the HIPAA laws.

I spelled it correctly (unlike the previous poster) and nothing I said is inaccurate.

It’s not illegal to ask for someone’s vaccination status. If they don’t answer, you can treat them differently, such as requiring them to wear a mask.
nope,

Forum List

Back