Guess what Jews? The Democrats have officially kicked you out...

What with infanticide and Jew-hatred, the Democrats have only a few steps more before they become Nazis.

Remember, Democrats are a coalition party.

Republicans have already tried this with African Americans.
(What have you got to lose)

and, oddly enough, the gays:

Trump’s Global Mission to Decriminalize Homosexuality Greeted With Skepticism

For some reason they haven't tried it with:

Muslims (for obvious reasons)

Hispanics (some Mexicans don't rape)

We'll see who they attempt to divide from the coalition party next.
You're thinking the Republicans caused this to happen? What planet are you broadcasting from?

Remember, Democrats are a coalition party.

Republicans have already tried this with African Americans.
(What have you got to lose)

and, oddly enough, the gays:

Trump’s Global Mission to Decriminalize Homosexuality Greeted With Skepticism

For some reason they haven't tried it with:

Muslims (for obvious reasons)

Hispanics (some Mexicans don't rape)

We'll see who they attempt to divide from the coalition party next.
Muslims for obvious reasons? So called "progressives support a backwards murderous misogynistic ignorant tribal cult. Cool.

I agree with the OP. The Jews no longer have a home in the democractic party. It must hurt like hell.

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.

The DNC did no such thing, the voters of his state did because he though his state was Israel, not Connecticut.

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

When did this happen? It seems to me that the Democrats have been pretty decent to Catholics.. of course, the only people actually still showing up to Church are the Catholic Hispanics, and you guys are going out of your way to screw with them.

What with infanticide and Jew-hatred, the Democrats have only a few steps more before they become Nazis.

Actually, abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany, and Nazi Germany was the only country to actually execute people for performing abortions...

I agree with the OP. The Jews no longer have a home in the democractic party. It must hurt like hell.

Not at all. Most Jews don't consider blind obedience to Israel as a condition of being Jewish. A lot of Jews see Israel, especially under Netanyahu's leadership, as kind of an embarrassment.

I don’t think Democrats kicked out the Jews. Democrats just know that Jews are steeped into voting Democrat no matter what. When you have that in hand, why not go out and pander to groups that hates Jews? It’s not like Jewish Democrats are going to do anything about it. They can’t fathom the notion of voting “non-Democrat”. Too much “guilt”.

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.

Lieberman lost his own primary, so he ran independent.

Correct. He must be thinking of Strom Thurmond.
Nope.

Yup. It can't be Liebermann --- he was never "kicked out of the party".

Thurmond wasn't either; he was kicked off the ballot (when he first ran for Senator) but that's the closest thing I could think of.

I'm not sure it's even POSSIBLE to "kick somebody out of" a party. David Dukey is still a Republican is he not? That's a personal choice, it ain't like there's a Pope who's gonna "excommunicate" people for heresy. Anyone can register as anything they want.

Liebermann ran in a primary while he was a sitting Senator, and lost it. That meant the Democratic candidate would be somebody else. It didn't mean he was "kicked out of the party".

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.
Evidence please. (and we all know the history of how much catholics love Jews, don't we?)

As much as I'm flattered by all this fighting over little ol' me ...

latest

... but I've already made up my mind.
Well, fiddle dee dee.....

Forum List

Back