Guess what Jews? The Democrats have officially kicked you out...

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.

The DNC did no such thing, the voters of his state did because he though his state was Israel, not Connecticut.

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

When did this happen? It seems to me that the Democrats have been pretty decent to Catholics.. of course, the only people actually still showing up to Church are the Catholic Hispanics, and you guys are going out of your way to screw with them.
Yes, the OP must not like how all the Catholics coming up from South and Central America are being treated by our government. They are fellow Catholics after all. I'm sure he's up at arms about how all those Catholic children are being taken from their parents and locked in cages.
The Catholic parents should be charge with child abuse and child endangerment.
So, Catholic parents are not supposed to try to get their children away from dangerous situations and bring them to safer places? Is that Catholic Canon?
Bullshit. Mexico has offered them asylum and it was rejected.
You feel safe for you and your children in Mexico, Senor?

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.

So, don't vote at all, then. Got it.
Catholics, Lutherans, Muslims, etc. have been promising things to Jews for centuries. They always....ALWAYS...turn on the Jews after a while and become even worse anti-semites. I would expect Jews have picked up on this pattern.

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.
Don't lie.

Lieberman left the party to support Republican John McCain.

Why do you guys always lie?

What ever happened to "shame"?
Democrats refused to endorse Lieberman's reelection in 06 so he had to run as an independent. McCain ran for president in 08

Lieberman lost his primary and that is why he had to run as a independent.

Don't lie.

Democrats refused to endorse Lieberman's reelection in 06 so he had to run as an independent. McCain ran for president in 08

He lost his primary because a bunch of Democrats campaigned against him.

Don't lie.

He lost his primary because more Democrats voted for his opponent.

Credible proof? Link? If it's "official" - then you must have proof.
They couldn't even pass a bill condemning antisemitism. That means they support it.

The fact is that Republicans have plenty of hate in their own party and racists like you are proof of it. Hatred on all sides should be condemned. Republicans refused to officially condemn Republican Stephen King for his acts of hate.

They couldn't even pass a bill condemning antisemitism. That means they support it.
Where's the GOP bill condemning anti-semitism? I guess they support it too....what with all those "good people" and charming GOPrs like this guy: LePage suggests Democrats' money comes mostly from Jews
Republicans don't need to say anything. Their actions have already spoken in their support for Israel. It was Obama and democrats that got all hissy when Netenyahu was invited by republians to speak in congress.
Does support for Israel automatically mean support for all Jews?

Does lack of support for Israel automatically mean anti-semitism?
Yeah, it pretty much does.

No it does not. Opposing what the Israeli government does is not anti-Semitism.

The DNC did no such thing, the voters of his state did because he though his state was Israel, not Connecticut.

When did this happen? It seems to me that the Democrats have been pretty decent to Catholics.. of course, the only people actually still showing up to Church are the Catholic Hispanics, and you guys are going out of your way to screw with them.
Yes, the OP must not like how all the Catholics coming up from South and Central America are being treated by our government. They are fellow Catholics after all. I'm sure he's up at arms about how all those Catholic children are being taken from their parents and locked in cages.
The Catholic parents should be charge with child abuse and child endangerment.
So, Catholic parents are not supposed to try to get their children away from dangerous situations and bring them to safer places? Is that Catholic Canon?
Bullshit. Mexico has offered them asylum and it was rejected.

Drug cartels exist in Mexico as well and the police are corrupt as well.

Don't lie.

And? Are they not allowed to?

What with infanticide and Jew-hatred, the Democrats have only a few steps more before they become Nazis.
naw, they completed the transition already.

Like the neo-nazis who showed up Charlottesville. The Republican Party is the party of fascism and Trump's rise to power used the same tactics as Hitler used.
yep, those leftist whores killed one women. fk that!!!
You spelled Rightwing wrong there, INCEL.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.
I’m sure a post in USMB will turn Jews into Republicans.

To be fair, I was a Jewish Republican before it was cool.

My parents were Republican voters as well.

There are a million of us.

The fact is that Republicans have plenty of hate in their own party and racists like you are proof of it. Hatred on all sides should be condemned. Republicans refused to officially condemn Republican Stephen King for his acts of hate.
You haven't got a shred of evidence that I'm a racist, jackass. The fact is that Democrats couldn't pass a resolution condemning antisemitism. They are a bunch of racists a-holes.

Actually, the Republicans did officially condemn Republican Stephen King.

You're wrong about virtually everything you post.

What with infanticide and Jew-hatred, the Democrats have only a few steps more before they become Nazis.
naw, they completed the transition already.

Like the neo-nazis who showed up Charlottesville. The Republican Party is the party of fascism and Trump's rise to power used the same tactics as Hitler used.
yep, those leftist whores killed one women. fk that!!!
You spelled Rightwing wrong there, INCEL.
since I never mentioned nor were they mentioned, I spelled the neo-nazis correctly leftists. that was simple.

So, don't vote at all, then. Got it.
Catholics, Lutherans, Muslims, etc. have been promising things to Jews for centuries. They always....ALWAYS...turn on the Jews after a while and become even worse anti-semites. I would expect Jews have picked up on this pattern.

We don't trust any of y'all. No offense.

You haven't got a shred of evidence that I'm a racist, jackass. The fact is that Democrats couldn't pass a resolution condemning antisemitism. They are a bunch of racists a-holes.

Actually, the Republicans did officially condemn Republican Stephen King.

You're wrong about virtually everything you post.
and that is indeed a fact.

Damn! I am a democrat, and I didn't know anything about Jews being kicked out. I guess that I didn't get the e-mail.

Forum List

Back