Guess what Jews? The Democrats have officially kicked you out...

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.

The DNC did no such thing, the voters of his state did because he though his state was Israel, not Connecticut.

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

When did this happen? It seems to me that the Democrats have been pretty decent to Catholics.. of course, the only people actually still showing up to Church are the Catholic Hispanics, and you guys are going out of your way to screw with them.
Yes, the OP must not like how all the Catholics coming up from South and Central America are being treated by our government. They are fellow Catholics after all. I'm sure he's up at arms about how all those Catholic children are being taken from their parents and locked in cages.

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.
Most Jews I know would be distinctly uncomfortable at MAGA rallies.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.
Most Jews I know would be distinctly uncomfortable at MAGA rallies.
How so? I voted for a Jew I know personally, for Congress....great guy and very MAGA.

PM me for some good oven plans.Nearly every problem since the late 40's would have been a non-issue

Credible proof? Link? If it's "official" - then you must have proof.
They couldn't even pass a bill condemning antisemitism. That means they support it.
Where's the GOP bill condemning anti-semitism? I guess they support it too....what with all those "good people" and charming GOPrs like this guy: LePage suggests Democrats' money comes mostly from Jews
Republicans don't need to say anything. Their actions have already spoken in their support for Israel. It was Obama and democrats that got all hissy when Netenyahu was invited by republians to speak in congress.

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.

The DNC did no such thing, the voters of his state did because he though his state was Israel, not Connecticut.

When did this happen? It seems to me that the Democrats have been pretty decent to Catholics.. of course, the only people actually still showing up to Church are the Catholic Hispanics, and you guys are going out of your way to screw with them.
Yes, the OP must not like how all the Catholics coming up from South and Central America are being treated by our government. They are fellow Catholics after all. I'm sure he's up at arms about how all those Catholic children are being taken from their parents and locked in cages.
The Catholic parents should be charge with child abuse and child endangerment.

They couldn't even pass a bill condemning antisemitism. That means they support it.
Where's the GOP bill condemning anti-semitism? I guess they support it too....what with all those "good people" and charming GOPrs like this guy: LePage suggests Democrats' money comes mostly from Jews
Republicans don't need to say anything. Their actions have already spoken in their support for Israel. It was Obama and democrats that got all hissy when Netenyahu was invited by republians to speak in congress.
Does support for Israel automatically mean support for all Jews?

Does lack of support for Israel automatically mean anti-semitism?

Yeah, it pretty much does.

Support for terrorist organizations that want to destroy Israel is anti-Semitism

So, Catholic parents are not supposed to try to get their children away from dangerous situations and bring them to safer places? Is that Catholic Canon?

Support for terrorist organizations that want to destroy Israel is anti-Semitism
Why can't or won't you answer my questions? Afraid?

So, Catholic parents are not supposed to try to get their children away from dangerous situations and bring them to safer places? Is that Catholic Canon?
Bullshit. Mexico has offered them asylum and it was rejected.

I’m sure a post in USMB will turn Jews into Republicans.

Maybe it's because you don't know the difference between a noun and an adjective?
It's democratIC darlin
Never used birth control?
You're way in the Catholic minority

So, don't vote at all, then. Got it.

Funny that...According to wikileaks Democrat Jews set up front groups inside the Catholic Church to overthrow it. They were looking for a "Catholic Spring" and a "revolution.

"‘We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organised for a moment like this … likewise Catholics United."

Podesta reassures him to just be patient..they have been infiltrating a long time

"We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United..."

Re: opening for a Catholic Spring? just musing . . . - WikiLeaks

Note...it was common practice in the Eastern Bloc countries to infiltrate churches and try and influence the, They still do it today in China. It is purely a communist tactic.
How many Muslims (who are better Ed and pay more taxes) are here again? 3in 100?
Be afraid, be very afraid

Forum List

Back