Guess what...Oklahoma is doing it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!
want to know what is really frightening? SHE is a lawyer...:eek:

Proof that anyone with a bunch of money to spend and has the patience can become an attorney. Doesn't make them very useful, but they can become a rather substantial pain in the ass.

notice to new readers of this thread:

vigilante stole the entire piece -- stupid parts of it (like the sovereignty "law" -- was nothing but a symbolic resolution) -- are stupid times oklahoma stupid.

the op is a thief --- and won't even own up to the fact he stole words and used as his own.

that is all.

lololol!!!!....rotflmfao!!!!!

vigilante stole the entire piece -- stupid parts of it (like the sovereignty "law" -- was nothing but a symbolic resolution) -- are stupid times oklahoma stupid.

the op is a thief --- and won't even own up to the fact he stole words and used as his own.

that is all.

What else do you steal?

that is all.

What else do you steal?

Well, I can't steal your IQ, it's so small no one can find it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Actually, the OP has been circulated all over the internet folks, for over a year. There is no author or source site. It's also again, over a year old. So these claims of plagiarism are unfounded. This piece has been posted thousands upon thousands of times with no trackback link whatsoever. It was in response to the Arizona immigration fight going on during the 2012 election cycle.

Is this what happens when people can't come up with arguments? Resort to Alinskyist tactics? Smear tactics? How intellectually dishonest can a group of people be? But hey, don't let your dishonesty hit you too hard on the way out.

Last edited:
Actually, the OP has been circulated all over the internet folks, for over a year. There is no author or source site. It's also again, over a year old. So these claims of plagiarism are unfounded. This piece has been posted thousands upon thousands of times with no trackback link whatsoever.

Is this what happens when people can't come up with arguments? Resort to Alinskyist tactics? Smear campaigns? How intellectually dishonest can a group of people be?

Yeah, try that one on for size when you're writing for pay. Should go over like a bag of rocks.

You always source. Never take credit for anybody else's efforts, even if it means you have to type "Original Author: Unknown."

Actually, the OP has been circulated all over the internet folks, for over a year. There is no author or source site. It's also again, over a year old. So these claims of plagiarism are unfounded. This piece has been posted thousands upon thousands of times with no trackback link whatsoever.

Is this what happens when people can't come up with arguments? Resort to Alinskyist tactics? Smear campaigns? How intellectually dishonest can a group of people be?

Yeah, try that one on for size when you're writing for pay. Should go over like a bag of rocks.

You always source. Never take credit for anybody else's efforts, even if it means you have to type "Original Author: Unknown."

Bed Post Boop, I wrote it a few years ago...prove I didn't! :cuckoo:

Actually, the OP has been circulated all over the internet folks, for over a year. There is no author or source site. It's also again, over a year old. So these claims of plagiarism are unfounded. This piece has been posted thousands upon thousands of times with no trackback link whatsoever. It was in response to the Arizona immigration fight going on during the 2012 election cycle.

Is this what happens when people can't come up with arguments? Resort to Alinskyist tactics? Smear tactics? How intellectually dishonest can a group of people be? But hey, don't let your dishonesty hit you too hard on the way out.
Lazy, jobless fatty thinks it''s OK to steal entire works -- as long as it's "been around."

Lazy, jobless fatty praises theft.

Hurrah for lazy, jobless theft enabling!

Lazy, jobless fatty thinks it''s OK to steal entire works -- as long as it's "been around."

Lazy, jobless fatty praises theft.

Hurrah for lazy, jobless theft enabling!

ROTFLMFAO...HURRAH, HURRAH, HURRAH....LOLOL... I can't breath, laughing too hard! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

rw n00b's first thread- :up: copy n paste a rw chain email from 2009 :clap2:

Should I report it or continue watching the rw back pedal :eusa_think:

Bed Post Boop, I wrote it a few years ago...prove I didn't! :cuckoo:
I'm the Queen of Neptune. Prove me wrong.

And here I thought it was the perfect response that a FAGERAL mind would have!:badgrin:

Your post was so thoroughly devastating that it defied the use of cogent commentary. It was perfect.
His OP is a five year old right wing nut job email he simply cut and pasted.

How surprising a lazy jobless fuck as yourself would glorify it.

yeah TK. WTF?!!! I thought you were turning over a new leaf and trying NOT to be a reactionary hack from here out after that hole you dug for yourself < a week ago? :eusa_eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back