Guess what...Oklahoma is doing it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only to subversives, as they have no minds, let alone brains which they have evolved into sitting on.
You got caught being a fucking plagiarist....

This whole OP was a cut and paste idiocy from 5 years ago.

OWN UP, FUCKNUT<

Perhaps when HillBillyJilly owns up to Kentucky being Oklahoma, FAGERAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Just LOVE that word, it fits so many subversives PERFECTLY! :asshole:
So...you don't even own up to LYING and thieving your OP?

Kay.

Not like this wasn't expected.

:lol:

The 5 people in Oklahoma that can read the commandments must be happy.

ALINSKY RULE #12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

My goodness people...it's a joke.

No it wasn't....Here is anorher example of liberal hypocrisy and their best friend, the double standard.
Had that comment been directed at one of the many liberal protected classes, you'd be having a shit fit and you know it. So you can stand down from your soapbox and cram your racist bigoted jokes.

Oklahoma should be proud that rightwing internet posters are still dragging up puff pieces about them from five years ago

interesting that the wacko o/p didn't post this, isn't it?

the states in which President Obama won every county [in 2012]. They were Hawaii, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont

lololol

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/opinion/blow-election-data-dive.html?_r=0

You've failed to explain how Kentucky, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont have anything in common with Oklahoma (save being states of the union). So, what possessed you to start posting irrelevant material anyhow?

Last edited:
If a scripture from the Koran (sp?) was to be erected on some 4' tall bronze tables or whatever and some group wanted it placed in front of a government building, I think they should be allowed to do it...if we're going to allow it for one religion, we should allow it for all.

Agree or disagree?

Disagree.

This is America, a country formed on Christian values.

If they want to see the Koran erected, they can go back to where the hell they came from.;)

According to whom? If we're speaking of values, several of the founders had extramarital affairs...should we look the other way on that? Some took opium as I recall. Should we endorse that? How about duels to solve grievances...should we go back to that?

These are the values you wish to highlight...not the "only" values. And most likely you're a Christian...so it's not only what you wish to endorse, it's what you agree with thus marrying the government and an "official" religion.
Deflect much?

OWN UP, FUCKNUT<

Perhaps when HillBillyJilly owns up to Kentucky being Oklahoma, FAGERAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Just LOVE that word, it fits so many subversives PERFECTLY! :asshole:

Kay.

When without argument, do as liberals do, call your opponent a liar and a thief.

Very effective. Not.

Last edited:

Bigot.

I don't have a problem with any of those laws. Even the Ten Commandments thing and I'm as close to being an Atheist as one can get without actually getting there.

I'm curious about why they are calling the English only driving tests "racist..."

Well, they don't match their worldview, so it must be racist or xenophobic in some sort of way.

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Recently it passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, it passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.

More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. It appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away their guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

Oklahoma is a state with a little over 3 million people. Queens, which is a BOROUGH of New York City has close to 3 Million.

So basically this really doesn't have an affect on many people.

However, once these laws get challenged? Which inevitably they will?

They rarely survive.

And it's already begun.

Devil-worship group unveils satanic statue design for Oklahoma State Capitol - NY Daily News

Typical liberal thinking: Quantity matters, quality does not.

an argument*

(fixed that for you)

As usual, the libtard plays either a race or sexist card

When you call someone you've never met, never will meet, or never will meet anyone who has met her a "slut"....it's calling you an idiot.

It was a stupid, sexist comment you made....and it surprised no one.

Surely didn't surprise me, because Sandy Fuck IS a slut. Anyone that has such little control over wanting every swinging dick she sees up her canal that she has to beg, no, INSIST that EVERYONE ELSE PAY for her BIRTH CONTROL... is... A SLUT, and a low rent, greedy, MORON slut to boot.

Get a clue, because you idolizing a trailer trash slut like that puts you right down in the same sewer that whore climbed out of.

Three cheers for OKLAHOMA!
Who said sandy hose bag has climbed out?

OWN UP, FUCKNUT<

Kay.

AND I also love to C&P other peoples work...especially when it makes FAGERAL head explode... Please continue your rant, it's the best entertainment here so far today!

15hbhoy.jpg

Notice to new readers of this thread:

Vigilante STOLE the entire piece -- stupid parts of it (like the Sovereignty "law" -- was nothing but a symbolic resolution) -- are stupid times Oklahoma stupid.

The OP is a THIEF --- and won't even own up to the fact he STOLE words and used as his own.

That is all.

your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.
Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!
want to know what is really frightening? SHE is a lawyer...:eek:

Bigot.

I don't have a problem with any of those laws. Even the Ten Commandments thing and I'm as close to being an Atheist as one can get without actually getting there.

I'm curious about why they are calling the English only driving tests "racist..."

Well, they don't match their worldview, so it must be racist or xenophobic in some sort of way.
Vigilante STOLE the entire piece.

What part of that isn't getting through?

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Is this more than a symbolic gesture?

How many Illegal aliens have been deported by Oklahoma since this bill was signed?

Im sure OK takes Oklahoman's DNA, so what is the diff?

Soverign state effects Oklahomans how?

It wasn't liberals that fired employees for having firearms in their cars on company parking lot.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

Driving is a state priveledge. OK can set their own rules.

Most of these provisons are meainigless in the day to day activities of most Oklahomans.

Passed to make lawmakers feel good...

And this type of legislation is also designed to give conservative lawmakers something to rail against while on the stump; in fact, most know these and similar measures are un-Constitutional, and they fully expect them to be invalidated by the courts, allowing rightist politicians to whine about ‘liberal judges’ who ‘legislate from the bench’ and ‘ignore the will of the people,’ and like ignorant nonsense.

Bigot.

Vigilante STOLE the entire piece.

What part of that isn't getting through?

Just hit the report button on the OP. Staff does not take kindly to plagiarism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back