Gun Control? Lesson Learned

I could go here as well:

"In Korea, gun possession is prohibited except for soldiers, police officers, hunters and other specially licensed people. However, civilians can hold air guns with a caliber of 0.20 (50 mm) or smaller.

As of last year, around 187,000 firearms including handguns, rifles and shotguns were legally held by civilians.

In 2011, 416 crimes involving guns occurred in Korea. According to the Korea Customs Service, 141 illegal firearms were seized in 2012, 160 in 2011, 177 in 2010, 392 in 2009 and 80 in 2008."
Concerns grow over Korean gun violence

Should I drop in the folks? Oh right, you're not sure who that might be. Never mind...

Don't think I won't miss ya'!!!

I won't, but don't think it.
Still can't answer? Has no one written one for you yet?

And, "Until Nobody Has Nuclear Weapons, Everybody Has to Have Them".

True, or false?

I never said that....you did.
Same logic so, is it true or not?

Do you agree with background checks?
Answer the question...

True, or false?

Gun Control = No Guns (or almost since almost no one needs one any longer).

And Paris is an example of not too much gun control, but to little. Guns are for killing, those guns in large numbers, obviously...

They have all the gun control you guys want and even more......you can't buy the guns the terrorists use, they are not sold in stores and they don't have guns shows or private sales....at all......they don't need background checks cause you can't own guns....they don't need licensing gun owners because you can't own those guns....they don't need to register those guns because you can't own them.....

They have so much gun control you guys would start drooling over it if you thought about it...

No one is out to ban all guns .

As for the proff . It's his classroom, and why is the cop showing up in his uniform anyway ? He's not on duty .

Twti....he may be taking the class right before or after his shift, or he might be taking it during his lunch.........and since mass shooters pick gun free zones...I would love to have a cop sitting next to me....

1. While most in 'entertainment' are of the Leftist persuasion, and are firm in their demand to eliminate the ownership of guns.....

....many stand right behind this loon:

"Most people, criminals notwithstanding, find the presence of a fully uniformed and armed police officer comforting—knowing someone is there to help protect and defend your safety if needed. A professor at Darton State College in Albany, Ga., apparently felt otherwise. In fact, the anti-gun extremist actually felt “uncomfortable” with having a gun in the classroom and asked that the officer be removed from class."
Professor Kicks Cop Out Of Class Over Gun

Not all in the entertainment industry refuse to accede to logic and experience.

2. We all recall this celebration by adherents of the Religion of Peace...(I couldn't resist):
"89 Killed In Attack At Paris Eagles Of Death Metal Concert"
89 Killed In Attack At Paris Eagles Of Death Metal Concert

3. A member of that band....which is making a return appearance in Paris this week....was interviewed by French TV channel iTélé, and demanded that reality real its head!
"Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes: "Until Nobody Has Guns, Everybody Has to Have Them"

"Did your French gun control stop a single fucking person from dying at the Bataclan? If anyone can answer yes, I'd like to hear it."

...Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes has reaffirmed his opposition to gun control following the deadly attack last November ....

Gun control kind of doesn't have anything to do with it, but if you want to bring it up, I'll ask you: Did your French gun control stop a single fucking person from dying at the Bataclan? If anyone can answer yes, I'd like to hear it. Because I don't think so.

I think the only thing that stopped it was some of the bravest men that I've ever seen in my life, charging headfirst into the face of death, with their firearms.

I know people will disagree with me, but it seems like God made men and women and that night guns made them equal. I hate it that it's that way. I think the only way my mind has been changed is maybe that until nobody has guns, everybody has to have them.

....I don't want to ever see anything like this ever happen again. And I want everyone to have the best chance to live. I saw people die that maybe could've lived. I don't know. But I wish I knew for sure if they could've had a better chance. Because there were some real angels, real wonderful people at that show that aren't alive today. And I really wish they were."
Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes: "Until Nobody Has Guns, Everybody Has to Have Them"

4. "... remembered his terror at encountering a gunman backstage – and argued for universal access to guns.
....tearful interview on Monday that restrictions on guns in France had helped to enable the terrorists.
“I don’t go anywhere in America without a gun anymore. That sucks. And I’m not paranoid. I’m not a cowboy... but I want to be prepared.”
The Eagles of Death Metal will perform at Paris’ Olympia concert hall on Tuesday night, with soldiers and armed police standing guards...."
Eagles of Death Metal frontman: 'Everybody has to have guns'

"Until Nobody Has Guns, Everybody Has to Have Them"
Amen.

All this effort for the sake of protecting the loopholes in our background check laws.

Jesus Christ.

There are no loopholes.

We don't need more gun control, we need inner city thug control.
What's wrong with both? Oh right, this:
View attachment 67279

Law abiding citizens don't need you to control their 2nd amendment rights or your permission.
The problem with Law Abiding is most were just that, right up until the moment they pulled the trigger...

Wrong.....most murders are committed by people with long histories of crime and violent behavior...90% of murderers have one or more criminal convictions......70-80% of their victims also have criminal records...

It is a myth that normal, law abiding people get a gun and just snap.......it is a myth, no bearing in reality, truth or fact....

Wrong.....most murders are committed by people with long histories of crime and violent behavior...90% of murderers have one or more criminal convictions......70-80% of their victims also have criminal records...

It is a myth that normal, law abiding people get a gun and just snap.......it is a myth, no bearing in reality, truth or fact....
Are you trying to say such a thing does not happen?

Why do you keep tilting at this particular windmill anyway?
The only good causes are the lost ones...

Yeah OK Don Quixote

1e925dc1153254a27e8f8cf4137c23bf.jpg

Except to a gun free Country

Japan is nearly gun-free, and doing just fine. it's not alone, we are...

Except their criminals get guns when they want them....like in 2006 during the year of the pineapples.....which references the year the Yakuza used automatic weapons and grenades (pineapples) during their 8 year war.......and they are facing another one.

Japan doesn't have crime...period....except sexually assault..they seem to have a lot of that since their women are unarmed.....but the Yakuza bosses want money...not shootings....so they keep their people under tight control...but when they want people dead, they get guns...lots of them...

No.....I am saying that it is a myth that normal people just snap......most murderers have long histories......and the "normal" people....aren't as normal as they appear.....and hide deep seated mental issues....

Gun Control = No Guns (or almost since almost no one needs one any longer).

And Paris is an example of not too much gun control, but to little. Guns are for killing, those guns in large numbers, obviously...

They have all the gun control you guys want and even more.
Not even close. Why can you not get that?

Tell us all what gun control France does not have? The guns the terrorists used...the fully automatic military rifles...completely illegal in France...can't be sold in stores or through individual sales........

We don't need more gun control, we need inner city thug control.
What's wrong with both? Oh right, this:
View attachment 67279

Law abiding citizens don't need you to control their 2nd amendment rights or your permission.
The problem with Law Abiding is most were just that, right up until the moment they pulled the trigger...

Proving you know nothing....less than nothing.....is far too simple.

Watch:
  1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.” http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html
  2. Do the math: the percentage of licensed gun owners who have been charged with a crime is .00086%

And if you look, most of the crimes had nothing to do with carrying the gun.....

No.....I am saying that it is a myth that normal people just snap......most murderers have long histories......and the "normal" people....aren't as normal as they appear.....and hide deep seated mental issues....
So, why would I want either group to have guns? Obviously "normal" people do kill each other( even if at lower rates), and themselves so, why I want any guns around at all?

So, why would I want either group to have guns? Obviously "normal" people do kill each other( even if at lower rates), and themselves so, why I want any guns around at all?

Because of all the not normal people who prey on the normal people......if you made all guns disapear, like in Britain....you would have 2 x the level of violence here, probably even more...since the victims there can't stop the younger, stronger attackers.....and even in Britain their criminals get guns easily...as I keep posting about...

Maybe you can answer what PC can't? If true for guns, why no other weapons, all weapons?

True, or false?

If you have a rock, shouldn't I have a rock?

You anti gun morons are all the same......you deal in fantasy....and deny the truth, facts and reality............how do you guys dress and feed yourselves....

Maybe you can answer what PC can't? If true for guns, why no other weapons, all weapons?

True, or false?

False. Iran and other countries who will not be deterred by their own destruction are a danger to everyone., since they have actually stated that as soon as they get them they will destroy Israel.

We currently have laws that do not allow violent felons to own or carry guns.....that is all the gun control we need....not allowing countries like Iran to have nuclear weapons is the same policy at a national level.

Because of all the not normal people who prey on the normal people......if you made all guns disapear, like in Britain....you would have 2 x the level of violence here, probably even more...since the victims there can't stop the younger, stronger attackers.....and even in Britain their criminals get guns easily...as I keep posting about...
Since the criminals can easily get guns, as you say, you have a gun and they have a gun but they are younger and stronger and more aggressive and maybe on drugs and that would be the end of your advantage right? You only have the upper hand if you have a gun and they don't, correct?

True, or false?

False. Iran and other countries who will not be deterred by their own destruction are a danger to everyone., since they have actually stated that as soon as they get them they will destroy Israel.

We currently have laws that do not allow violent felons to own or carry guns.....that is all the gun control we need....not allowing countries like Iran to have nuclear weapons is the same policy at a national level.
So, you do believe both in gun control and arms control. What's okay for you is not okay for the other guy, right?

Good of you to answer what PC cannot BTW.

Why, if I'm the other guy, would I accept that answer? Who made you king?

Forum List

Back