Gun Control? Lesson Learned

Wrong.....most murders are committed by people with long histories of crime and violent behavior...90% of murderers have one or more criminal convictions......70-80% of their victims also have criminal records...

It is a myth that normal, law abiding people get a gun and just snap.......it is a myth, no bearing in reality, truth or fact....
Are you trying to say such a thing does not happen?

No.....I am saying that it is a myth that normal people just snap......most murderers have long histories......and the "normal" people....aren't as normal as they appear.....and hide deep seated mental issues....
So, why would I want either group to have guns? Obviously "normal" people do kill each other( even if at lower rates), and themselves so, why I want any guns around at all?

Because of all the not normal people who prey on the normal people......if you made all guns disapear, like in Britain....you would have 2 x the level of violence here, probably even more...since the victims there can't stop the younger, stronger attackers.....and even in Britain their criminals get guns easily...as I keep posting about...

Can you imagine if, instead of "Gun Free Zone!".....the local elementary school has this sign..."Welcome To Our School Where Our Teachers Are Armed And Ready To Protect Children"

And with statistics such as these... the percentage of licensed gun owners who have been charged with a crime is .00086%....

....it looks to be a pretty good bet.

Wrong.....most murders are committed by people with long histories of crime and violent behavior...90% of murderers have one or more criminal convictions......70-80% of their victims also have criminal records...

It is a myth that normal, law abiding people get a gun and just snap.......it is a myth, no bearing in reality, truth or fact....

No.....I am saying that it is a myth that normal people just snap......most murderers have long histories......and the "normal" people....aren't as normal as they appear.....and hide deep seated mental issues....
So, why would I want either group to have guns? Obviously "normal" people do kill each other( even if at lower rates), and themselves so, why I want any guns around at all?

Because of all the not normal people who prey on the normal people......if you made all guns disapear, like in Britain....you would have 2 x the level of violence here, probably even more...since the victims there can't stop the younger, stronger attackers.....and even in Britain their criminals get guns easily...as I keep posting about...
Since the criminals can easily get guns, as you say, you have a gun and they have a gun but they are younger and stronger and more aggressive and maybe on drugs and that would be the end of your advantage right? You only have the upper hand if you have a gun and they don't, correct?

"Since the criminals can easily get guns,...."

And since maniacs like Barack Hussein Obama make it easy for outlaw states like Iran to get nuclear bombs...and missiles with which to deliver them.....

....That's real violence.

We don't need more gun control, we need inner city thug control.
What's wrong with both? Oh right, this:
View attachment 67279

Law abiding citizens don't need you to control their 2nd amendment rights or your permission.
The problem with Law Abiding is most were just that, right up until the moment they pulled the trigger...

Perhaps communist China would be a more suitable country for you to live in.

Can you imagine if, instead of "Gun Free Zone!".....the local elementary school has this sign..."Welcome To Our School Where Our Teachers Are Armed And Ready To Protect Children"

And with statistics such as these... the percentage of licensed gun owners who have been charged with a crime is .00086%....

....it looks to be a pretty good bet.
Teachers already have too much to do. Hire professionals you cheap bastards.

Since the criminals can easily get guns, as you say, you have a gun and they have a gun but they are younger and stronger and more aggressive and maybe on drugs and that would be the end of your advantage right? You only have the upper hand if you have a gun and they don't, correct?

And since maniacs like Barack Hussein Obama make it easy for outlaw states like Iran to get nuclear bombs...and missiles with which to deliver them.....

Outlaw states? Who made you queen of arms control?

If we have arms for protection shouldn't they as well?

View attachment 67279

Law abiding citizens don't need you to control their 2nd amendment rights or your permission.
The problem with Law Abiding is most were just that, right up until the moment they pulled the trigger...

Is what I said untrue? When a law abiding citizen with a gun commits a crime what was he just before the crime?

Maybe you can answer what PC can't? If true for guns, why no other weapons, all weapons?

And, "Until Nobody Has Nuclear Weapons, Everybody Has to Have Them".

True, or false?

If you have a rock, shouldn't I have a rock?

False. Iran and other countries who will not be deterred by their own destruction are a danger to everyone., since they have actually stated that as soon as they get them they will destroy Israel.

We currently have laws that do not allow violent felons to own or carry guns.....that is all the gun control we need....not allowing countries like Iran to have nuclear weapons is the same policy at a national level.
So, you do believe both in gun control and arms control. What's okay for you is not okay for the other guy, right?

Good of you to answer what PC cannot BTW.

Why, if I'm the other guy, would I accept that answer? Who made you king?

Why do you imply I don't believe in gun control....? I don't believe in the gun control laws you push because they are stupid and don't work. The gun control I believe in....if you commit a crime with a gun we arrest you. If you are a felon caught with a gun you are arrested.....that gun control works....your gun control...doesn't work.

Nope.....I have an equal hand if he has a gun and I have a gun...and if he went into the crime not planning on killing...then I have the advantage if I am determined to use the gun to save my life or the lives of others.

View attachment 67279

Is what I said untrue? When a law abiding citizen with a gun commits a crime what was he just before the crime?

No...you are implying that all people who use a gun for a crime were law abiding just before they used the gun...and that is not true or accurate. Those who use guns to commit crime, as actual research shows, are majority criminals with long histories of crime and violence.

I accept "Queen of Many Venues"....but will be pleased to accept 'Queen of Arms Control' as well.

As for my qualifications in that area?
Common sense.

Maybe you can answer what PC can't? If true for guns, why no other weapons, all weapons?

True, or false?

False. Iran and other countries who will not be deterred by their own destruction are a danger to everyone., since they have actually stated that as soon as they get them they will destroy Israel.

We currently have laws that do not allow violent felons to own or carry guns.....that is all the gun control we need....not allowing countries like Iran to have nuclear weapons is the same policy at a national level.
So, you do believe both in gun control and arms control. What's okay for you is not okay for the other guy, right?

Why do you imply I don't believe in gun control....? I don't believe in the gun control laws you push because they are stupid and don't work. The gun control I believe in....if you commit a crime with a gun we arrest you. If you are a felon caught with a gun you are arrested.....that gun control works....your gun control...doesn't work.
Works great in Japan. very few guns, very few gun deaths. The two are related, obviously.

Strong gun control makes for very few gun deaths. That's true in nation after nation. Weak gun control, like here, many deaths.

And,

How do you decide, since you already admitted there are people who look "normal" but aren't, who should be allowed to have a gun just like you want to for who should be allowed to have a nuclear weapon? And, how is that any different from anyone else who wants to limit guns and arms?

You always want the advantage but get upset when others say, let's make everyone equal, no one has a gun. A fair is not what you want, it's what you fear...

[

No...you are implying that all people who use a gun for a crime were law abiding just before they used the gun...and that is not true or accurate. Those who use guns to commit crime, as actual research shows, are majority criminals with long histories of crime and violence.

That should make people wonder why the gun nuts feel it's so important to keep the loopholes open in the background check laws.

No...you are implying that all people who use a gun for a crime were law abiding just before they used the gun...
No, but there are plenty of them around unless you are planning to say there aren't any? A lower number or not, it's still true. Why should I, who have no idea what kind of nut you might be without you being thoroughly checked out by the government, trust you with a deadly weapon?

True, or false?

Works great in Japan. very few guns, very few gun deaths. The two are related, obviously.

Strong gun control makes for very few gun deaths. That's true in nation after nation. Weak gun control, like here, many deaths.

And,

How do you decide, since you already admitted there are people who look "normal" but aren't, who should be allowed to have a gun just like you want to for who should be allowed to have a nuclear weapon? And, how is that any different from anyone else who wants to limit guns and arms?

You always want the advantage but get upset when others say, let's make everyone equal, no one has a gun. A fair is not what you want, it's what you fear...

Actually...you are wrong.....Japanese criminals get guns when they want them.....they prefer money over killing....and Japan has a low crime rate in all crimes....their culture does not condone criminal behavior........that is what keeps their gun crime rate low......

And no, low legal gun ownership does not mean low gun deaths.....we have the most guns and we rank about 111 for murder......countries with tighter gun control...like Russia, and Mexico have stricter gun control and higher gun murder rates...dittos Puerto Rico....

Your premise is not true, factual or based in reality.

I accept "Queen of Many Venues"....but will be pleased to accept 'Queen of Arms Control' as well.

As for my qualifications in that area?
Common sense.
Common sense is to say my nation is worthy of nuclear weapons but you are not? Doesn't Iran feel the very same way? After all, we are the only nation to ever use them as weapons of terror. That's hypocrisy, of a nuclear order...

[

That should make people wonder why the gun nuts feel it's so important to keep the loopholes open in the background check laws.

There are no loopholes.

True, or false?

And,

Wow...you are dumb...and with each post you prove it.....

[

Criminals don't get background checks...they get their guns illegally and just ignore background check laws.....

Your premise is not true, factual or based in reality.
Oh, but it is:
Gundeaths.png

True, or false?

And,

Wow...you are dumb...and with each post you prove it.....
Those are not answers. Can you not answer the questions?

Forum List

Back